Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Boring Saturday! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boring Saturday! (3044 Views)

Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! / Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. / Upload Your Boring Saturday Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boring Saturday! by vizkiz: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:

What about the ebonies. Bro am sure you are the type that may consider cunninlingus on a white and dare not try it on blacks cheesy

lol...I give BJ to black women too wink
Re: Boring Saturday! by MrCork: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:

eeeeeewwwwww!

BLACK BB(what?!) Don't like them!!

Hey bro, do you happen to know any ebony version of Bella Bellz?

...bro u dont no wot u r misssin..BBW are goood for face sittin..they sit on yor face for 5 minute & truss me, u will be in paradise...anyways for Bella Bellz..try Cherokee D ass, BigDickBitch, BigLizz,MissSuperdome,Lady Nanaja, Ellacute45.....they are good! wink
Re: Boring Saturday! by silvertongue(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

...bro u dont no wot u r misssin..BBW are goood for face sittin..they sit on yor face for 5 minute & truss me, u will be in paradise...anyways for Bella Bellz..try Cherokee D ass, BigDickBitch, BigLizz,MissSuperdome,Lady Nanaja, Ellacute45.....they are good! wink

Face sitting.Never really warmed up to it.

And ellacute45 sounds familiar......

OooooohhhhhhhhhHh!!
Aint that a nairalander?! cheesycheesy
Re: Boring Saturday! by MrCork: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:

And ellacute45 sounds familiar......

OooooohhhhhhhhhHh!!

yea mennnnn...been ther, done that...truss me Ellacute45 is gooood. The only problem thou is that she is a midget, but she preety..i hav all rready registered!! wink
Re: Boring Saturday! by silvertongue(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:

lol...I give BJ to black women too wink

Atta boy!
Thought you were a racist gringrin

What about analingus?
Re: Boring Saturday! by MrCork: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:

And ellacute45 sounds familiar.....

OooooohhhhhhhhhHh!!

..bro u misssin out...faceSittin is one of the best experrrience ever..u will enjoy it only if the babe has big backssside....tryyyyyit ((Truss me)) wink
Re: Boring Saturday! by silvertongue(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

yea mennnnn...been ther, done that...truss me Ellacute45 is gooood. The only problem thou is that she is a midget, but she preety..i hav all rready registered!! wink

Lol!......... Do you really wanna be doing this bro. She gonna have ur head for this! Or have you guys met in reality
Re: Boring Saturday! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:

And ellacute45 sounds familiar...... undecided

OooooohhhhhhhhhHh!!
Re: Boring Saturday! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

..bro u misssin out...faceSittin is one of the best experrrience ever..u will enjoy it only if the babe has big backssside....tryyyyyit ((Truss me)) wink
angry
[img]http://gif.co/w1Ds.gif[/img]
Re: Boring Saturday! by vizkiz: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:

Atta boy!
Thought you were a racist gringrin

What about analingus?

dafuq!! grin

I think I'll rather be racist than do anal with a babe. Pussay is still my favorite point of entry grin
Re: Boring Saturday! by silvertongue(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

The problem is I get turned off with so much fat! Wait,do you mean I'll be eating her up while she sits on my face? With so much fat I might choke na. Or how is it done
Re: Boring Saturday! by MrCork: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:

Lol!......... Do you really wanna be doing this bro. She gonna have ur head for this! Or have you guys met in reality

I have nyanshed 17 babes in total from Nairaland..15 from Nigeria & 2 hear in London. I come to Nigeria 5 times a year & every time i land, i try to nack at least two.. Ellacute45 is nice & preeety but the only problem is that she a midget..no nyansh thou undecided
Re: Boring Saturday! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:

we haven't met, you guys should stop spamming my MT undecided
Re: Boring Saturday! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

I have nyanshed 17 babes in total from Nairaland..15 from Nigeria & 2 hear in London. I come to Nigeria 5 times a year & every time i land, i try to nack at least two.. Ellacute45. e45 is nice & preeety but the only problem is that she a midget..no nyansh thou undecided
stop spamming my MT you jobless old troll
Re: Boring Saturday! by MrCork: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:

The problem is I get turned off with so much fat! Wait,do you mean I'll be eating her up while she sits on my face? With so much fat I might choke na. Or how is it done

when u go for BBW,s ..dont go for those with streech marks..the number one rule is they muss have a small waist. when a BBW have small waist & shes curvy, it simply means u will enjoy the face sitting. they dont sweat unlike the regular fat babes. All ways loookout for the waist and make sure its slim...thats the secret..I have naked 3 BBWs from Nairaland...2 yrs ago!! wink
Re: Boring Saturday! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin
Re: Boring Saturday! by MrCork: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
ellacute45:
angry
[img]http://gif.co/w1Ds.gif[/img]

plis can i hit it? cheesy
Re: Boring Saturday! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

plis can i hit it? cheesy
undecided no you won't reach it
Re: Boring Saturday! by MrCork: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided no you won't reach it

..OK wot if I pay u £30....cash? wink
Re: Boring Saturday! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

..OK wot if I pay u £30....cash? wink
what's your problem? .. i na ese Igbo
Re: Boring Saturday! by MrCork: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
ellacute45:
what's your problem? .. i na ese Igbo

...since u no am gonno hit it...y u actin like u all that. Do u relice i hav moiney? undecided
Re: Boring Saturday! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

...since u no am gonno hit it...y u actin like u all that. Do u relice i hav moiney? undecided
do you realise am richer than you smiley
Re: Boring Saturday! by jaci02: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:
All my friends are out of town. So I will be spending the rest of my day here. Chatting,flirting,yabbing,bashhing and counter-bashing.

Am all yours for tonight!!!

So let me guess, you thought "I'm so pretty, the girls need to see this" and you decided to give it a try right?

Keep trying.
Re: Boring Saturday! by MrCork: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
ellacute45:
do you realise am richer than you smiley

darrrlin u can be richer all u want...i jusss wannna **enter the dragon** (((REAL TALK)) wink
Re: Boring Saturday! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrCork:

darrrlin u can be richer all u want...i jusss wannna **enter the dragon** (((REAL TALK)) wink
you no reach am... real talk!!!
Re: Boring Saturday! by Melahou(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
silvertongue:

E pain me say u no get face smiley
I see you follow many girls,which is ur crush or ve u crushed!

Your posts has exposed ur stupidity
Re: Boring Saturday! by olac21(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
See eyes like quail eyes!
Re: Boring Saturday! by silvertongue(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Melahou:

Your posts has exposed ur stupidity

And the females you follow has exposed that you are a pedofile!

Fvcking saddist

1 Like

Re: Boring Saturday! by silvertongue(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2016
MrCork:

when u go for BBW,s ..dont go for those with streech marks..the number one rule is they muss have a small waist. when a BBW have small waist & shes curvy, it simply means u will enjoy the face sitting. they dont sweat unlike the regular fat babes. All ways loookout for the waist and make sure its slim...thats the secret..I have naked 3 BBWs from Nairaland...2 yrs ago!! wink

Prof. MrCork
Its now official
Re: Boring Saturday! by silvertongue(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2016
ellacute45:
we haven't met, you guys should stop spamming my MT undecided

We can't help it. He's obsessed over you!

1 Like

Re: Boring Saturday! by silvertongue(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2016
MrCork:

I have nyanshed 17 babes in total from Nairaland..15 from Nigeria & 2 hear in London. I come to Nigeria 5 times a year & every time i land, i try to nack at least two.. Ellacute45 is nice & preeety but the only problem is that she a midget..no nyansh thou undecided

LMAO
Re: Boring Saturday! by silvertongue(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

dafuq!! grin

I think I'll rather be racist than do anal with a babe. Pussay is still my favorite point of entry grin

Me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pre Wedding Pictures / Please Help I Got Caught Today. / Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.