Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Employment Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Opportunities (2365 Views)

Employment Opportunities At Elbuns Engineering Construction Limited / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities / The Exxonmobil Oil And Gas Careers Employment Opportunities USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Opportunities by buksaylor001: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
For those in Portharcourt-EbonyLinks Nigeria Ltd,an employment agency has some chances for Office Adminstrators ,Electical and Mechanical Engineers etc.
They are at Trans amadi,opposite Michelin.Didnt hear the advert announcement on radio well but you can go there yourself or check their website!And you have one week to submit your CV-

Plot 144 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout
Opposite Michelin Nigeria Limited
P.O. Box 5001, Port Harcourt.
Rivers State
Telephone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employment Opportunities by nerdymufasa(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
buksaylor001:
For those in Portharcourt-EbonyLinks Nigeria Ltd,an employment agency has some chances for Office Adminstrators ,Electical and Mechanical Engineers etc.
Thanks for sharing, the advert is not on their website tho
Re: Employment Opportunities by buksaylor001: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
nerdymufasa:

Thanks for sharing, the advert is not on their website tho

It was announced on radio-they are real.

I know them.
Re: Employment Opportunities by Nature129(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
buksaylor001:
They are at Trans amadi,opposite Michelin.Didnt hear the advert announcement on radio well but you can go there yourself or check their website!And you have one week to submit your CV-

Plot 144 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout
Opposite Michelin Nigeria Limited
P.O. Box 5001, Port Harcourt.
Rivers State
Telephone

At Ebony Links, you pay to register and they may not even register you if you are a fresh graduate as they prefer experienced people. Unless they've changed, the nature of jobs they often get are for experienced people. I once visited them when I lived in Port Harcourt
Re: Employment Opportunities by nerdymufasa(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
buksaylor001:

It was announced on radio-they are real.

I know them.
No doubt, they are a hunnid percent real, wish I could get more info on the advert , if you do please relate...
Re: Employment Opportunities by buksaylor001: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
nerdymufasa:

No doubt, they are a hunnid percent real, wish could I get more info on the advert , if you do please relate...

They are looking for Office and admin staff,Electrical Engineers,Mechanical Engeers,etc.
And you have one week to apply from yesterday.
And such applications need to be submitted in person at their office.
They need either OND, HND or B.Sc.

The address is as I indicated-Good luck.

Alternatively you can even visit their office and get more info-
Re: Employment Opportunities by nerdymufasa(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
buksaylor001:

They are looking for Office and admin staff,Electrical Engineers,Mechanical Engeers,etc.
And you have one week to apply from yesterday.
And such applications need to be submitted in person at their office.
They need either OND, HND or B.Sc.

The address is as I indicated-Good luck.

Alternatively you can even visit their office and get more info-

Oh thanks boss, u are too kind!

(1) (Reply)

Monthly House Rent Payment In Lagos For Salary Earners / Nugi Limited Urgent! / Urgent It Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.