Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single (4092 Views)

She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / Why Are You Still Single ? / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by vicstar(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Estharfabian:

Anyhoo..I already got you sniffing my Ass. And inhaling it...

damn!! Tryna wrap ma mind around diz shiiit cry I love 'em girls wild and feisty embarassed

Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
vicstar:

damn!! Tryna wrap ma mind around diz shiiit cry I love 'em girls wild and feisty embarassed
LoL. grin

Really?

Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
theEYe21:
Are you 7? undecided why are you scared to talk to girls? If you approach them they won't bite grin
You sure bro? I'll give a trial
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by chydii(f): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

How can I get my mom off my neck?
Ever sat her down to explain to her on why you are so not ready for marriage at this stage of your life?
If u havnt , you should and if you have, keep trying.
Always assure her you are not going anywhere any time soon . we are just two girls in my house and I had the same ish with my mom. Now we good
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by sylvez(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Manage dis one

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by vicstar(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Really?

uhm from my observations, I can comfortably say there's more to u than meets the eye wink I know behind closed doors u can be very wild embarassed
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by oslae(f): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Damn! What kinda moniker is this? *pukes* angry
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
chydii:

Ever sat her down to explain to her on why you are so not ready for marriage at this stage of your life?
If u havnt , you should and if you have, keep trying.
Always assure her you are not going anywhere any time soon . we are just two girls in my house and I had the same ish with my mom. Now we good
Okay.. I'll, I'll update if possible
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
oslae:
Damn! What kinda moniker is this? *pukes* angry
What's wrong with it?
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
vicstar:

uhm from my observations, I can comfortably say there's more to u than meets the eye wink I know behind closed doors u can be very wild embarassed
Don't be too sure sweety.

undecided

Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by vicstar(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
Don't be too sure sweety.

undecided

cool I don't expect yo to admit though cool anyway, I won't push it wink have fun!
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by Kiish(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
was going to give my opinion , then i saw you moniker.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by UyiIredia(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
NB: You can call me mama's boy, it's okay...
Since before I graduated, my mom was on my neck, saying that, I must marry. Her reasons were that, she only have 3 of us, and she likes to see us married before she goes to great beyond..
That being said, I as a son that treasures his mother will like to fulfill her dreams.. Now, the problem is that, I'm completely newbie.. I see fine girls errday in the school where I'm currently undergoing my masters, but I got no balls to toast one, while time is running out..
How can I be a real man and get a GOOD girl in the school?

U are still young_just 22_so you don't need to worry about marriage. You still have enough time before you marry. By the way, what's up with ur name. It got me all cracked up. LOOOOOOOOOOOL ! cheesy grin
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
UyiIredia:

U are still young_just 22_so you don't need to worry about marriage. You still have enough time before you marry. By the way, what's up with ur name. LOOOOOOOOOOOL ! cheesy; D
But bro, mom is on my neck.. I want to flex around too...
I find the name funny too!
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by UyiIredia(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

But bro, mom is on my neck.. I want to flex around too...
I find the name funny too!

She should stop worrying Jor. Just tell her like that. You still have time. But u can assuage her by getting a girlfriend.
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by KOKOwonder(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
You, your moniker and your topic are all disgrace to your family.
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
UyiIredia:

She should stop worrying Jor. Just tell her like that. You still have time. But u can assuage her by getting a girlfriend.
Thanks
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kiish:
was going to give my opinion , then i saw you moniker.... undecided undecided undecided
Ignore the moniker, give your advice
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
KOKOwonder:
You, your moniker and your topic are all disgrace to your family.
Thou shall not judge, judgements are for the God..
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by johnson232: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
chydii:
Swity u r 22, you are young. Own it, and enjoy it. Finish your masters, get a good job. start getting worried about being single when you are 28.
why did u say he should start getting worried abt being single when he is 28?
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by johnson232: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Ignore the moniker, give your advice
@22 u are already doing your masters... u are very fast....
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
johnson232:
@22 u are already doing your masters... u are very fast....
Yeah! Privilege and opportunity.. I thank God for that!
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by lloydmuna2(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Way you U fit borrow me your charger?
And before I forget live girls alone and read your book U are still 22
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
lloydmuna2:
Way you U fit borrow me your charger?
And before I forget live girls alone and read your book U are still 22
I read my books, that's why I'm a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by agrovick(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
vicstar:

dude! If yo momma sees yo moniker lipsrsealed diz what's gunna happen.........cry

LMAO, this picture reminds me of a scene in Two and a half men
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by Debbywills(f): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

I ain't dumb, this moniker is just for Nairaland, behind it, is my humble self

OK Dearie, anything that rocks your boat.
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Debbywills:

OK Dearie, anything that rocks your boat.
Thanks!
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by Debbywills(f): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Thanks!
You're not welcomed sha.
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 2:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Debbywills:
You're not welcomed sha.
What's my offense? Abeg, chill out.. Welcome me
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by deedondavi(m): 2:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Op u need Jesus
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by Debbywills(f): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

What's my offense? Abeg, chill out.. Welcome me

Lol...Welcome to Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by dwizard: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
We all go through issues at one point or the other. Are you currently in need of someone to talk to,

someone that can listen to you and help you. Find help and Get help on lively.com.ng

You can use lively.com.ng for the following:

Chat free with our representative live.
Refer people you know that needs help.
Get help concerning any issue(s) you might be going through.
Read life changing articles and true life stories.
Share your stories to help others.

We are here to help you get through any challenge in life. You are not alone we are here to help you.

Follow the link below to start chatting with our help representative.

http://www.lively.com.ng/chat-now/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will He Still Marry Me? / 7 Categories Of Girls That Will Easily Agree To Sex / Some DNA Test Centres In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.