Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? (4198 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of UNIZIK Graduate Who Died Few Weeks Back / The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft / Unizik Students Build A Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by jennifer10066(f): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Help! My mom says i must choose unn and my dad says i must choose unizik,i dont know why i cant make decisions myself. I'm an indigene of amambra state. Please i need someone who would be of help in telling me which is preferable, unn or unizik in terms of infrastructure
Re: Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by anaton(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you are super intelligent then Unizik is for you.But if you are an average student then UNN is the school.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by Generalmac(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
And I say you must choose Imsu..
Na infrastructure you wan go study?
Re: Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by bitex2(m): 2:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Go for UNN.They have a transparent admission system unlike UNIZIK that is shrouded in mystery, Long legs and postume upgrading

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by jennifer10066(f): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Generalmac!
Lol...Hey you! Whats ur p na?
Re: Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by Generalmac(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2016
jennifer10066:

Generalmac!
Lol...Hey you! Whats ur p na?

Hey Chiamaka!
My P is that you 'must' come to Imsu, at least, enjoy the strike with us.
Re: Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by Genius101(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2016
i would suggest u weigh your options to see where u stand a better chance of getting admission(i-e,cutoff mark for your course in both sch,catchment nd admission quota .... buh in terms of infrastructure unizik dey learn 4 where unn dey

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2016
jenifer unizik has more modern facilities than unn. unn, oau and unibadan are using past glories to intimidate other universities. Most of there facilities are dilapidated and the only standout preference to this schools is there experience lecturer( professor, technocrat). Unizik and unn admission are credible. great zikite proud of my school ,currently serving though.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2016
and my advice to you unizik has one of the highest admission seeker in Nigeria. so don't go for competitive courses like medicine, economics, mass communication e. t. c. Go for less competitive courses if you really know you need this admission. My first post utme in unizik we where 76000 plus looking for admission (the highest that year in Nigeria university 2010) The available space provided by nysc was around 5000.so imagine the rate of competitiveness .medicine which I was pursuing recorded 10000 plus post utme student after jamb must have dislodge that same amount. so be wise my dear that is what admission entails now ,it's not all about how brilliant you are. I scored 280 in my jamb and 61/100 in my post utme and yet no admission because of one competitive course.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2016
your beauty go reduce when you enter unizik oo
Re: Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK? by Profexcel: 3:47am On Dec 10, 2017
jennifer10066:
Help! My mom says i must choose unn and my dad says i must choose unizik,i dont know why i cant make decisions myself. I'm an indigene of amambra state. Please i need someone who would be of help in telling me which is preferable, unn or unizik in terms of infrastructure
jennifer10066:
jennifer10066:
.........UNN is mre prestigious and has a better acedemic calender...go for unn

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Syllabus Pdf Download For (english, Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Art) 2018/20 / Scientists Finally Read The Oldest Biblical Text Ever Found / Human P£nis Cooked Like Meat In Soup Gets Exposed – Do Not Eat This! Eat That!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.