Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle (761 Views)

Shell In Eye Of The Storm Over ‘crimes’ In Ogoniland / Oil Block Revocation By President Buhari Causes Controversies / Mad Dog Outburst: Aisha Buhari Deletes Controversial Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle by Nicur: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
what do you think of this tweet

Re: Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle by huntila(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Respect each other's faith doesn't necessarily mean he is happy they killed, he had already condemned the killing . We need to be tolerant of each other's faith. We need not prove that your God is better or bigger than the other. Prevention is better than cure.

For those quoting me without comprehending and thinking both ways despite the fact we know how Religion is being practiced in this part of the world, stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle by Nicur: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
as for me, (1) I think he (even tho I know that he can't even use a smart phone talk less of using social media) blames the dead woman for what happened
(2) if you disrespect my religion I have the right to kill you!
lalasticlala and mynd44 what do you guys think?
TO BE HONEST BUHARI NEEDS HELP!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Buhari is unfit to be our president. He's representing the north not nigeria as a whole.

And by the way how will the muslims keep fighting for their gods?

Why can't they let their god for fight for himself.
Re: Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle by Nicur: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
huntila:
But he Said the truth na. Respect each other's faith. We need to be tolerant.
like seriously? so if I don't nko? is it worth my life?
Re: Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle by jamesibor: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
huntila:

Are you well at all?
Re: Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
huntila:

The slained woman failed to respect allah and the result of that is dead. Abi clab for urself.
Re: Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle by Kingslaw(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
islamabad!
Re: Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle by Viergeachar: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
I believe PMB was tacitly and indirectly blaming the woman for her fate by that statement while calling for the arrest and prosecution of her killers at the same time.
Re: Buhari's Causes A Twitter Storm Over A Controversial Tweet From His Handle by allycat: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Has anyone asked what she even said? For all we know she just had a regular quarrel and someone in abid to teach her a lesson raised alarm that she blasphemed. That was how a teacher who caught a student cheating in Zamfara state was killed years back. The student raised an alarm that she tore the Koran and students lynched the woman.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Save Him From EFCC / Lai Mohammed Claims That PDP Hacked Aisha M. Buahari's Twitter Account. / BREAKING!! Fani-kayode And Nnenadi Usman Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.