Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,484 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

Device To Use With Ntel Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Device To Use With Ntel Sim (1518 Views)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Device To Use With Ntel Sim by Damix007(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ntel commenced operations in Abuja over a month ago and have commenced activation of reserved sims at their office on Marina as well as slot marina. However not all 4g LTE phones and devices are compatible with thier network as such it is essential that subscribers are aware of appropriate devices to own before subscribing to their network.

NTEL advices that subscribers purchase devices on 4G band 3(1800Mhz) and band 8(900Mhz) and their are limited low budget phones under N50,000 on these bands.
However, the purpose of this thread is for subscribers especially in Abuja to give details on their experience on ntel network with regards compatible device and location where the service is being used.

Also Lagos subscribers who have picked up their sims should educate the populace of areas where they have picked high signal strenght and the device used in this format;

DEVICE

NETWORK

Hypothetical example;

DEVICE = TECNO CAMON C5

LOCATION = OBA AKRAN, IKEJA

NETWORK = 3 BARS
Re: Device To Use With Ntel Sim by Damix007(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2016
Hypothetical example;

DEVICE = TECNO CAMON C5

LOCATION = OBA AKRAN, IKEJA

NETWORK = 3 BARS
Re: Device To Use With Ntel Sim by moondancing(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Is it working in lagos, please which area? cos am planing to get mine in abuja but will be using it in lagos.
Re: Device To Use With Ntel Sim by Damix007(m): 1:12am On Jun 08, 2016
moondancing:
Is it working in lagos, please which area? cos am planing to get mine in abuja but will be using it in lagos.
Its working in some parts of Lagos esp island axis. Reception on the mainland is however epileptic
Re: Device To Use With Ntel Sim by moondancing(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Damix007:
Its working in some parts of Lagos esp island axis. Reception on the mainland is however epileptic
ok thanks
Re: Device To Use With Ntel Sim by dustmalik: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
moondancing:
ok thanks
ntel hasn't officially launched its services in Lagos, so i would suggest you wait till they do so. Don't buy sim and subscribe in Abuja, only to go to Lagos and then find that coverage is poor, then you start complaining, blaming ntel for your own miscalculation.

Also, since ntel hasn't officially launched in Lagos, you can't complain if you experience any hitch whatsoever.
Re: Device To Use With Ntel Sim by Stanley08(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
dustmalik:

ntel hasn't officially launched its services in Lagos, so i would suggest you wait till they do so. Don't buy sim and subscribe in Abuja, only to go to Lagos and then find that coverage is poor, then you start complaining, blaming ntel for your own miscalculation.

Also, since ntel hasn't officially launched in Lagos, you can't complain if you experience any hitch whatsoever.

Exactly. Got my SIM today in Lagos. It's really slow. Only 3Mbps. However, i wont complain too much. Not yet. Because they haven't lauched proper in Lagos. When they do, then i'll sing. Maybe best to hold off, unless u sure of full reception in ur area. Island Area. I'm on the mainland. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This Phone Specs Packed In One Android / [leaked] Nokia 8 Specifications, Price And Photos Leaked By Retailers / Use An Emoji To Describe Glo Network In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.