Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture (55388 Views)

Marriage List...should A Dude Have An Insight Before Taking The Step? / How Flu Injection Turned My Son Gay!!!! Man Laments!!!! / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Jakess: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2016
How do i post this on nairaland my friend was shot dead.
Saturday, 4 June 2016 Graphic Photo: Corper James Onuh Serving In Bayelsa State Shot Dead A Civil Engineering graduate of the University of Agriculture Makurdi James Onuh serving in Bayelsa state was shot dead by unknown gun men in Yenagoa Bayelsa State capital yesterday. Until his death he was a Youth Corp Member serving with the Bayelsa State Ministry of Works. Efforts by our correspondent to reach NYSC PRO for an offical statement prove abortive as his phone rang unanswered. However an NYSC official working with Yenagoa zonal office who does not want his name in print confirmed in good authority that James was shot last night and rush to FMC Yenagoa where he gave up early hours. According to him his body has been deposited at the morgue pending when investigations by the police into the killing are over. The spate of killings in Yenagoa took a new dimension this year, it will be recalled that Igbo traders stage a protest sometime in April to protest the assassination of their members.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Jakess: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Saturday, 4 June 2016 Graphic Photo: Corper James Onuh Serving In Bayelsa State Shot Dead A Civil Engineering graduate of the University of Agriculture Makurdi James Onuh serving in Bayelsa state was shot dead by unknown gun men in Yenagoa Bayelsa State capital yesterday. Until his death he was a Youth Corp Member serving with the Bayelsa State Ministry of Works. Efforts by our correspondent to reach NYSC PRO for an offical statement prove abortive as his phone rang unanswered. However an NYSC official working with Yenagoa zonal office who does not want his name in print confirmed in good authority that James was shot last night and rush to FMC Yenagoa where he gave up early hours. According to him his body has been deposited at the morgue pending when investigations by the police into the killing are over. The spate of killings in Yenagoa took a new dimension this year, it will be recalled that Igbo traders stage a protest sometime in April to protest the assassination of their members.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Onogiede(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2016
Luvly mum,..di's one of my prayer to have a better caring wife
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Jakess: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2016

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by chidozy15(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2016
the pikin no even send sef
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by dgysoft(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2016
That chap need no injection. Can't u see that he is healthy
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by emvico(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2016
richidinho:
If i no chop.. My mother no go chop
If i no sleep, my mother no go sleep grin
she no dey tire aaa sweet mother cheesy
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Gwekzy: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2016
this one always gets to me

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by assetman(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2016
makzeze:

if this new generation can have a good and caring 'mother' we can be rest assure that the future will be better
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by richard870(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2016
A mother's empathy
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by fayemi56(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Nice
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Dis is wonderful; an ugly woman giving birth to a very beautiful child.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by flokii: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Iya ni wura

God bless all d moms out there.. Joy all round for everyone
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by emvico(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=Jakess post=46292059]How do i post this on nairaland my friend was shot dead.

Saturday, 4 June 2016
Graphic Photo: Corper James Onuh Serving
In Bayelsa State Shot Dead
A Civil Engineering graduate of the University of
Agriculture Makurdi James Onuh serving in Bayelsa
state was shot dead by unknown gun men in Yenagoa
Bayelsa State capital yesterday.
Until his death he was a Youth Corp Member serving
with the Bayelsa State Ministry of Works. Efforts by our
correspondent to reach NYSC PRO for an offical
statement prove abortive as his phone rang
unanswered.
However an NYSC official working with Yenagoa zonal
office who does not want his name in print confirmed in
good authority that James was shot last night and rush
to FMC Yenagoa where he gave up early hours
According to him his body has been deposited at the
morgue pending when investigations by the police into
the killing are over.
The spate of killings in Yenagoa took a new dimension
this year 2BAD
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2016
mzjaney:

Babe u get time oo.

Lolz.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Kizyte(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2016
whizfache:
kip Lieing O,with Ur Dead Rat Finger Way U D Use Lie,
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Ajusshi: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2016
But that was staged, it just too obvious. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Kizyte(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2016
kaziblake:
Eyah..that the joy of motherhood...can't wait to be a mother
May God grant you your heart desires!
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Nnachuka(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Not all moms are awesome but if yours is hold her close cos she is worth diamonds,if yours isn't celebrate those who theirs were and is and pray to be a better parent to your children so that you too would be celebrated. How I envy some peeps tho, sometimes the soul can't help but feel deprived
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Horlufemi(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
See how the child is looking at the nurse so innocent and helpless. If I were the nurse, that look is enough to make me not to give the injection

Yes, I won't give injection so the child can get infection from diseases that can be vaccinated

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Kizyte(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2016
kettle84:
hahahahaha, how do you feel seeing the crying mums ?
I simply smile, I don't really sympathize smiley
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Horlufemi(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Jakess:

Saturday, 4 June 2016
Graphic Photo: Corper James Onuh Serving
In Bayelsa State Shot Dead
A Civil Engineering graduate of the University of
Agriculture Makurdi James Onuh serving in Bayelsa
state was shot dead by unknown gun men in Yenagoa
Bayelsa State capital yesterday.
Until his death he was a Youth Corp Member serving
with the Bayelsa State Ministry of Works. Efforts by our
correspondent to reach NYSC PRO for an offical
statement prove abortive as his phone rang
unanswered.
However an NYSC official working with Yenagoa zonal
office who does not want his name in print confirmed in
good authority that James was shot last night and rush
to FMC Yenagoa where he gave up early hours.
According to him his body has been deposited at the
morgue pending when investigations by the police into
the killing are over.
The spate of killings in Yenagoa took a new dimension
this year, it will be recalled that Igbo traders stage a
protest sometime in April to protest the assassination of
their members.

Sorry bro for your loss

I'm sure Na Buhari ordered him to be killed.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Isaacpyo04(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2016
makzeze:
Mothers.... Unique beings!
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by sorepco(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2016
And let the child die?

ShowYourCertificate:
See how the child is looking at the nurse so innocent and helpless. If I were the nurse, that look is enough to make me not to give the injection

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by blackface12: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2016
That's mother for u.Anyday anytime.That's why some mother don't vaccinate their kids.But there's dis lady, a neighbour who said she couldn't for her five kids then.Hahahaha but when measles attack one of d kids, she borrow leg join her own take carry all of them go health center go do d needful.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Joyce28:
Sweet mother kiss
.....GBAMMMM !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Damminglola(f): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2016
The same way my mum was shaken yesterday when I called her from a hospital that I had a bike accident!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by banmee(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2016
If you are a parent, you'd know that there's no phucking way that picture is real. Children react to discomfort very well which is why they cry at every little thing. Unless the child has a medical deformity, then it is real.
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Neddyogu(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

Then u' re not professional
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture by Haryohdeji(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rubbish, the Mother for no do that now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.