Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue (39139 Views)

Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. / Man Intercepted With Suspicious, Offensive & Dirty Fetish Items In Delta(pics) / PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by sylve11: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
you killed and you got killed......good one cool
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Whizzcute(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
maybe, he is even innocent
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by ElPadrino33: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
So Fulani herdsmen dey carry designer bags sef
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Pyno30: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
BenueBlog:
Yesterday morning, an unidentified man was burnt alive by a mob in Aliede, Gwer East local government of Benue State, after he allegedly stabbed a member of the local vigilante group.

According to eye witnesses, trouble started when the unidentified man, said to be of northern origin, was spotted with a suspicious bag and asked to open it by the vigilante member identified as Mr Tse Vende.

As the man declined, a small tussle ensued, during which the man from the north pulled out a knife and stabbed Mr Vende twice in the neck. Passersby tried to rushed him to the hospital but he died on the way.

Angered by the development, irate youths and other members of the vigilante group seized the northerner and set him ablaze.

Aliede, a small settlement along Makurdi-Otukpo road, is notorious for jungle justice. A few months ago, two motorcycle thieves were also burnt alive.

Source: http://benue.info/photo-man-with-suspicious-bag-burnt-alive-in-benue/
Whether he's from North, South, East and West we are all One. That shouldn't mean killing him. It's unfair. I'm not in support of such evil. Police should arrest everyone that have hand in that and imprison them all.

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by opeoluwa20(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Zooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Usman212s: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Christians and jungle justice is like water and gari
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Sweetlemon(f): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Well, in this case, I'd say the victim got what he deserved.

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by ireneony(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Y'all should just shut da fvck up and stop all these crap abt jungle justice ain't cool. Dat mudafvcker just killed someone's husband, father and brother..

I knw burning the mudafvcker alive won't bring bak the oda victim alive, buh hey mehn, violence doesn't just pay.

Until when somthing of this sort happens to u, den u"d really be in the shoes to either condemn or agree to such acts.
what's this one feeling like grin
I thought you went to school.

Where did you keep your brain?
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by jordinsparkles(f): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
I don tire for dis country.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by jordinsparkles(f): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Usman212s:
you're stupid for saying that. Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Cutehector(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
what's the one feeling like grin
I thought you went to school.

Where did you keep your brain?
Irene getout.. I knw ur bored today
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Batlan01: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
See human beign as dem roast am lyk "Asun"

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by ThisDumebi: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
So, what was in the bag?
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
With the level of tension in the state due to the killings of this Fulani herdsmen, i expect nothing else. Even for the fact that he already killed someone.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by bongolistik(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Usman212s:
ur statement shows how happy and supportive you are on the action of the Northern man. We know u guys always derive joy in virtually every killings ur Northern fellow carry out, it is only those of u that knows how to pretend come out to condemn such acts, but deep inside u guys you justifie such actions. Northerners and killings are like brothers and sisters, which everybody has come to realise
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Usman212s: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
jordinsparkles:
you're stupid for saying that. Pot calling kettle black.
you are a racist.. Aren't you the guys attributing all ungodly killings happening in north to islam ? So it hurt !
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by balancediet(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na wa for you o. wetin concern this one and hail politician now? Shey there for leave the guy wen stab person to death make he go free? again na wa for u o.
BeeBeeOoh:
But, they will hail a politician that embezzled funds meant for them.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by ThisDumebi: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
So, what's in the bag?
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by OneManLegion(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, they will hail a politician that embezzled funds meant for them.

You really should read before commenting.

The man who was burnt alive, murdered a vigilante for asking him to open his suspicious-looking bags. He wasn't burnt because he stole or was alleged to have stolen.

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by bongolistik(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Usman212s:
you are a racist.. Aren't you the guys attributing all ungodly killings happening in north to islam ? So it hurt !
Usman I am totally ashamed of you. You forgot that it is ur people that always kill in the name of god and not people always attributing it to Islam. When ur people kill by shouting god's name, what do you want people to attribute it to?

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by oyindare(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
God

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by KEVEX: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Y'all should just shut da fvck up and stop all these crap abt jungle justice ain't cool. Dat mudafvcker just killed someone's husband, father and brother..

I knw burning the mudafvcker alive won't bring bak the oda victim alive, buh hey mehn, violence doesn't just pay.

Until when somthing of this sort happens to u, den u"d really be in the shoes to either condemn or agree to such acts.
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by jordinsparkles(f): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Usman212s:
as if the northerners killing aren't Muslims. Rubbish!!
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
sir Isaac Newton's third law never disappoints.

1 Like

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by tntcorps(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
How come nobody I saying anything about the supposed bag. After burning him what did they find I. The bag?
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by KEVEX: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:

Thank you very much. Let those hypocrites preaching jungle nonsense go eat up the burnt idiot
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Kaira333: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
He deserves more than dat. A killer must be killed
Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by Boyooosa(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
chiedu7:
you reflected a badt image.grin Your no comment attitude makes it worse!
Meanwhile, The OP did not try at all with that topic, it should have been "A suspected Bokoboy stabbed a Nigerian and the other Nigerians killed and roasted him for free' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue by jordinsparkles(f): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
bongolistik:
ur statement shows how happy and supportive you are on the action of the Northern man. We know u guys always derive joy in virtually every killings ur Northern fellow carry out, it is only those of u that knows how to pretend come out to condemn such acts, but deep inside u guys you justifie such actions. Northerners and killings are like brothers and sisters, which everybody has come to realise
I dey tell u, dat usman abi unsu is a bugaboo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Arrested For Squeezing Married Woman's Breast In Lagos / Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta / Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.