Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son (17306 Views)

Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by tonytony208(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bishops10:
[size=35pt] My Mum Said ABIOLA is a Milk undecided [/size]

[size=5pt] Is it true [/size]

No boy (patting your childish head). Your mama must have told you about Abiola's Milk of 1993. But i guess your childish mind translated it wrongly, just like all children do.

Do you remember how your childish mind use to sing "the national anthem" and "A for Apple" upside down? This is the same way you heard your mum wrongly. Ndo.

Now, run along boy. Go roll in the sand with your mates.
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bishops10:
[size=35pt] My Mum Said ABIOLA is a Milk undecided [/size]

[size=5pt] Is it true [/size]

Thats what majority of the Masses think.
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by dotG(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
ok
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by mycrownismighty: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thinkr:
he blasphemed the xstian Bible. good for him.

rest in hell

u are not a good xtain either, for good xtain doesn't rejoice over the death of anyone
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Thinkr(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
mycrownismighty:

u are not a good xtain either, for good xtain doesn't rejoice over the death of anyone
should I rejoice over his blasphemy? gerrarrahia
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by HomeOfMe(f): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by mycrownismighty: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thinkr:
should I rejoice over his blasphemy? gerrarrahia
u are just like any or blasphemer
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by lozanni(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Abiola was a bad man

He sponsored most of the coupes that happened in Nigeria

So the spiritual world didn't allowed him to rule

Nice package wink
What do you mean about the spiritual world ?
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Why are you telling us this story?
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by elisra(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
The reason i hate obj is not because he is ugly in face but because of his ugly heart.
If you people watch very well,you will notice that men of caliber started dying mysteriously all to pave way for the cia puppet obj.
They knew fela kuti wont stop criticising and they killed him and told us he died of AIDS.
They knew that shehu musa yar adua is a patriot and watched obj very well after murtala's death and therefore he has to be deleted because he is too much of a strong man for obj to handle.
Then mko abiola who refused to relinquish his godgiven mandate must die for obj to have his evil way.
Obj followed by ibb are the two judases of this country.
Ibb was the devil who with the support of cia overthrew buhari/idiagbon regime because the duo refused to borrow and devalue the naira and the good boy ibb came and borrowed the money and devalued the naira and since then the naira has become a common paper.
Any coup that failed in Nigeria is not supported by this western devils.
Dimka,helped them kill murtala because he wasn't being a good boy as pmb is currently doing but why orkar coup failed is that ibb is a good boy of the usa and cia helped him to escape.
It has always been about business interest of the west.
We need to split or become truly one in order to overcome this predators and our sellout brothers.
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by BAILMONEY: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
madridguy:
Continuing to Rest in Peace Alhaji Moh' Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola M.K.O wa Alhaja Kudirat Abiola.
AYM
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Why didn't you voice out since. You are now talking after 18years. We have got many issue at hand in Nigeria. Let your father rest in peace.
Don't disturb we Nigerians again with your family issue.
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Abiola that sponsor coup in this country. I don't even pity him. International Thief Thief (ITT).

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by CioAngels(f): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/abdulsalami-ignored-mkos-health-till-died-abiolas-son/

As i read years ago in a write up from someone abroad, it is not only abdulsalami that was the issue of june 12, the actual democracy day. Mr phone is not for the poor was the mean culprit that the election must be annulled. Nobody wants to die so the annullment was anounced. Who will not be scared of a gun at his head. That same man has been in the senate since the birth of democracy which he never wanted. Mr panama paper thief.
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Bishops10(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
AdmiralDru:

Thats what majority of the Masses think.
[size=20pt] So you're saying my Mum was right [/size]
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by slimfit1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Abdul sallam only followed bb's instructions to finish Abiola we don't need anyone to tell us that. Well if you don't know who I'm talking about Goodluck.
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Bishops10(m): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
tonytony208:

No boy (patting your childish head). Your mama must have told you about Abiola's Milk of 1993. But i guess your childish mind translated it wrongly, just like all children do.

Do you remember how your childish mind use to sing "the national anthem" and "A for Apple" upside down? This is the same way you heard your mum wrongly. Ndo.

Now, run along boy. Go roll in the sand with your mates.
[size=20pt] Uncle did you go to school at all [/size]
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by adigunbizz: 12:49am On Jun 06, 2016
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]8th July 1998 - BBC News
Anger over Abiola's death as riots break out[/size]

[size=18pt]

If you understand that Gen Abdulsalami and Babangida are so close they may even be related, you would understand IBB another western stooge was calling the shots from behind the scenes. There would have been no way IBB would allow Abiola to be release alive.
[/size]

Disclaimer: I am no supporter of Abiola, but the truth must be told.

You are thinking in my direction. IBB is my number one suspect, and the CIA is not on my suspect list. Well, it is the past we all have to learn never to take anything personal.
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Bishops10:

[size=20pt] So you're saying my Mum was right [/size]

What i mean is that she's part of the masses.
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Bishops10(m): 1:06am On Jun 06, 2016
AdmiralDru:

What i mean is that she's part of the masses.
[size=17pt] Are you excluded[/size]
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by tonytony208(m): 3:24am On Jun 06, 2016
Bishops10:

[size=20pt] Uncle did you go to school at all [/size]

No boy. I learnt English Language by sitting at home and playing around with PlayStation. Now have you done your assignment? Today is Monday!
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Bishops10:

[size=17pt] Are you excluded[/size]

cool

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by abdul4new(m): 4:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Perfectdanny:
So who this story come epp?
Biafrans and IPOB
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Bishops10(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2016
tonytony208:

No boy. I learnt English Language by sitting at home and playing around with PlayStation. Now have you done your assignment? Today is Monday!
[size=18pt] I for say....that Play station really stationed your brain somewhere else grin [/size]
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by lordkhalifa(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2016
MKO want to stage first civilian coup , but Devil caught him in his web,

The man should take the olive leaf offered to him by federal Government to forgo the annulment of 1993 general election, instead he choose the bitter side, despite pleas from Government to forgo the election and get state pardon, some western saboteurs keep deceiving him to rather die in prison than allow the dust to settle down,

Well I pity him because he listen to them (west) and got what he can't bargain , prolong suffering/Death
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by tonytony208(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Bishops10:

[size=18pt] I for say....that Play station really stationed your brain somewhere else grin [/size]

You are wrong. It actually turned your brain to a decayed, mashed and useless stinking mass of shit. grin
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by ayobase(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/abdulsalami-ignored-mkos-health-till-died-abiolas-son/
Pls, be informed that Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar is alive and healthy.

Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by Bishops10(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
tonytony208:

You are wrong. It actually turned your brain to a decayed, mashed and useless stinking mass of shit. grin

[size =19pt] Now see what am talking about.....I never said I play "play station"
biko return that borrowed brain and take yours,it may serve you better grin [/size]
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by tonytony208(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bishops10:

[size =19pt] Now see what am talking about.....I never said I play "play station"
biko return that borrowed brain and take yours,it may serve you better grin [/size]

Unfortunately for you, you have no borrowed brain to return. Your brain has decayed without repair. Untimely death due to mental incompetence is unavoidably awaiting you grin
Re: Abdulsalami Ignored Mko’s Health Till He Died — Abiola’s Son by NoBetterNigeria: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Former Senate President...

CioAngels:
As i read years ago in a write up from someone abroad, it is not only abdulsalami that was the issue of june 12, the actual democracy day. Mr phone is not for the poor was the mean culprit that the election must be annulled. Nobody wants to die so the annullment was anounced. Who will not be scared of a gun at his head. That same man has been in the senate since the birth of democracy which he never wanted. Mr panama paper thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State / Nigerian Army, DICON Sign Agreement For Production Of Ezugwu MRAP Vehicles / Oyetola: Violate Lockdown Order And Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.