Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas (1929 Views)

I Sell Clean Soundproof Diesel Generator With Free Delivery In Southwest / Reduce Your Fuel Consumption By 20 To 50% On Your Car, Generator, Cooking Gas... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas by OKEMKPI: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2016
Convert ur gen to dual fuel(gas n fuel)

The technology is simply an easy to install hybrid carburetor that converts your existing petrol generator to also run on domestic/cooking gas.

We sell the most advanced version of the device which allows you switch between petrol and gas (LPG or CNG), depending on what's available to you. The device isn't compatible for 'I better pass my Neighbour' (the smallest tiger generator) and generators with capacities above 10kva. You only need to buy a gas cylinder, regulator and hose (if you don't have already).

Security concerns:

Lots of Nigerians are still afraid of gas, as some think it could cause explosion, but I don't blame them. It's lack of research and limited knowledge. Truth is a running propane gas cylinder on generator is safer than running it on cookers. Cookers naturally generate flame (naked fire), yet do not cause explosions, as the cylinders are built to handle the generated flame, whereas your generator doesn't generate flame. Again, if there's a leakage from your cylinder/hose in your kitchen, gas can easily accumulate and any ignition can cause fire, being that your kitchen is an enclosure, whereas your generator and cylinder, being outside, has adequate ventilation, which will naturally circulate away any leaked gas - reducing the chance of fire and explosion, in case of fire ignition.

Although we recommend you keep your generators and cylinders outdoors to avoid overhearing, and use a hose of 3-5 yards. Also, avoid having your generator
in a cluster of running gens, like we have in some apartments.

Highlights:
* Gas is cheaper and always available
* Gen noise/sound is reduced by 30-50% depending on age, make of gen and load
* It's also eco-friendly. Gen stops smoking entirely
* Engine oil lasts longer before getting dirty
* Gen Servicing frequency is reduced
* Tested and confirmed okay, and currently in use in our office
* 12.5kg gas of N2,500 gives you 28-35hrs of electricity on 2.5Kva gen - that's about N78.00/hr

08037199452,08059500775( call or whats app) for a demo, purchase and installation

This is purely dividend of technology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas by sunkoye: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2016
This is great.
Re: Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas by emerich(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Great technology
Re: Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas by livapul86(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Wow.. ...if this is Real, I would be genuinely impressed. It's way cheaper....Please I need testimonies of persons that are using it. ..

1 Like

Re: Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas by Howmon: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2016
How much for the carburetor?
Re: Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas by OKEMKPI: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Howmon:
How much for the carburetor?

Call /whatsapp 08059500775,08037199452
Re: Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas by oweniwe(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tell us the price here nau... angry
Re: Power Your Generator With Cooking Gas by OKEMKPI: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2016
oweniwe:
Tell us the price here nau... angry

Chat me on watssapp

(1) (Reply)

2005 Lexus Rx330 Tokunbo For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / #SOLD# Buy My First Body Toyota Sienna XLE - Full Option / SOLD Used Mazda 323f price reduced 399k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.