Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic (3902 Views)

How I missed Out Of EFCC Job Screening Due To Misspelt Name / American CDC Job Screening Invites?? / GVR Job Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic by donGotze(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Dear friends, pebnic just sent their invitation for job screening and interview. Who else received this message?

We should try and get ourselves prepared. Thanks
Re: Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic by Olalekan27: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
donGotze:
Dear friends, pebnic just sent their invitation for job screening and interview. Who else received this message?

We should try and get ourselves prepared. Thanks
please how was your interview at pebnic
Re: Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic by shittu1991(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic by donGotze(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Olalekan27:
It's an experience I wouldn't wish my enemy.
Selection was made before the tests. Complete waste of time and money.
Re: Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic by victree007(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
I once took part in their interview process and it was good.
1st you need to pass a written test before the main interview will be scheduled for a later date.

I would have been working with their Kano branch by now but they didn't meet up to my renumeration expectations.
*Safety Tips:*
Due to MMM's Suspension of withdrawal
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.

2. Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.

3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.

4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.

5. If any of them begin to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person

Please pass it round to save lives
For those saying selection was done before they even got there, there was nothing like that in my time. The process was strictly based on performance.

Lastly, it was just two to three months ago that I went through their system.

The written test isn't gonna be difficult for those used to Simple Maths and for the interview, be prepared to defend your CV, I'm sure you will love the experience.
Re: Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic by Dayusam(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2016
Pls how long did it take before they sent the result? of the test?
Re: Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic by Dayusam(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Olalekan27:

Did you write the one written on the 8th December? If yes, have you received the result?
Re: Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic by Olalekan27: 6:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Dayusam:

Did you write the one written on the 8th December? If yes, have you received the result?
no, I received the message very late, I was in Abuja when I receive the message that I have an interview in Lagos the next day.
Re: Job Screening And Interview By Pebnic by Dayusam(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2016
Olalekan27:
no, I received the message very late, I was in Abuja when I receive the message that I have an interview in Lagos the next day.
Heya, tis well bro

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange, 8th May, 201 / Fresh Graduates Job / La Fayette Advans Invites For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.