Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (80243 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by riczy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jux passing!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by stoicism: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Horlufemi:
Jesus is God.

That's what I tell them
A MAN who was here on the surface of earth somewhere around what is now known today as Palestine, who was in fact not only under the service of God (his creator and nourisher) but under the servitude of the body (by eating, drinking, defecating, urinating, etc), who was under the mercy of God can never be the creator of the Earth, Mars, Venus and other planetary brothers of the earth not to mention the sun, needless to think of our entire solar system not to even think of other solar systems, and ultimately the ever expanding and infinite universe. JESUS IS NOT GOD AND CANT BE GOD AND NEVER BE GOD. AT BEST HE'S A SPECIAL
CREATION OF GOD. This is one of the ultimate facts that JW are hated for. Stop worshipping Jesus, he's fellow (more special man) man like you and I.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Horlufemi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Maximus85:

Wow! It's just to tell the world that you don't even know whom Jesus is. Because even Jesus himself has never called himself God.

He doesn't need to he is.

Let me expanciate.

John 1:1

In the beginning was the word and the word as with God (a supreme being) and he word was God (a supreme being). Jesus has all the characteristics of God.

Jesus is equal with God i e. Same essence of God.

For your information there is a Godkind consisting of God and Jesus. Just as there exists mankind. The holy spirit is he manifestation of their power.

I rest ma case.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by lepasharon(f): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Niceiroko:
The bible is mis interpreted by them

Which is the right interpretation?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
flamingREED:

Not so.

When I'm disposed, listen to them.

If I mind, I might turn their attention to their need of freedom from sin.

Jws don't believe in righteous living.

And they can never attain righteousness
Because they deny that Jesus blood avails for the sinner even at this moment.

Lols... You're not Jesus Christ bro.
How dare u say they'll never attain righteousness.

The way God thinketh and judge is different from that of humans.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Horlufemi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
stoicism:

A MAN who was here on the surface of earth somewhere around what is now known today as Palestine, who was in fact not only under the service of God (his creator and nourisher) but under the servitude of the body (by eating, drinking, defecating, urinating, etc), who was under the mercy of God can never be the creator of the Earth, Mars, Venus and other planetary brothers of the earth not to mention the sun, needless to think of our entire solar system not to even think of other solar systems, and ultimately the ever expanding and infinite universe. JESUS IS NOT GOD AND CANT BE GOD AND NEVER BE GOD. AT BEST HE'S A SPECIAL
CREATION OF GOD. This is one of the ultimate facts that JW are hated for. Stop worshipping Jesus, he's fellow (more special man) man like you and I.

My own beef with you guys is you guys feel like it's only jw will gain eternal life. You know what only Jesus can decide that.

Jesus is God according to John 1:1
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Achorise: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
most of them that preach, do it out of parentel compulsion not out of love for Christ. What is a boy of 5 yrs or 4 yrs know about preaching.

They report the hrs preached to their head quarter.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shaadey:
Same here
do you attend nfcs eksu
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by CaptainEColeJr1: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Are you a xtian?
Monsieur! !

Please can you kindly tell us what the word "Xtian" mean?

I find it amusing that Christians tend to flow with the ideas of non-believers who are solely hell-bent on removing the word "Christ" from every term and vocabulary of the Church.

in a bid to do so,they sculpture out diminutives and hence leading to words like "Xmas" "Xtian" and etcetera undecided

We CHRISTIANS must learn how to be good ambassadors of Christ without harbouring any form of Shame, favour or fancy.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Achorise: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
How are they hypocrites?

They are a good example of what Christianity is about.
The go around preaching the gospel to all nations.

They assure you that hard times will come and encourage to stand strong in faith unlike today's prosperity preachers.

They teach love.

They teach you to work hard instead depending on inexplicable miracles.

You hardly hear that a member of them molest an under aged kid.

They are united.

They make out time for the poor and needy.

They are not greedy.

What else is Christianity about?

I am not a witness but I study bible with 10s of them and they treat and respect me like a family.

Unlike what's obtainable in other religious organizations that see members of other denominations as unbelievers.a.My brother, please don't compare those invitation cards that my church and your church share to the books that the Jehovah witness share.

What's in our fliers? A theme, a programme, a venue, my pastor's selfie and a testimony that is most times false.

Bro, make we leave talk. I used to accept fliers because I write quotation of goods at the back but I have stopped since they started writing testimonies there.

Why invite me to your church program when you know that I am member of another church?

I see them as revenue generators for their respective churches.
Good points you raised, but those magazines are the secret of their growth, cos @ they end up establishing a relationship with you and @ the end you become a member. So it's almost same with church flier

Have you ever asked your self what's a child of 6,7,8 preaching about or knows about what's he or she I preaching about?
The preaching is mostly preached out of parental compulsion not out of love for God and Jesus,

Also in JW,you report all the hours you spent preaching to their headquarters, so people go preaching becos they want to meet up wtih a particular target of hrs not becos they love it, meaning it's not based on love but out of obligation.That is why some of them ,when they get to a certain age of maturity they begin to dodge it the preaching.though not all.

But evangelism in churches is mostly done by people who love JESUS and are committed.
I used to preach in JW like that.that is why most of them though in sin still have the boldness to go and preach, but most people in churches who lives in sin dodge evangelism.

Based on experience.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by codedpee(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
warrenweste:
give them a stern face undecided and tell them am busy
Congratulations!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by peawizzy(f): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Horlufemi:

He doesn't need to he is.

Let me expanciate.

John 1:1

In the beginning was the word and the word as with God (a supreme being) and he word was God (a supreme being). Jesus has all the characteristics of God.

Jesus is equal with God i e. Same essence of God.

For your information there is a Godkind consisting of God and Jesus. Just as there exists mankind. The holy spirit is he manifestation of their power.

I rest ma case.

Jesus’ opposers accused him of making himself equal to God. (John 5:18; 10:30-33) However, Jesus never claimed to be on the same level as Almighty God. He said: “"The Father is greater than I am."”—John 14:28.

Jesus’ early followers did not view him as being equal to Almighty God. For example, the apostle Paul wrote that after Jesus was resurrected, God “"exalted him [Jesus] to a superior position."” Obviously, Paul did not believe that Jesus was Almighty God. Otherwise, how could God exalt Jesus to a superior position? —Philippians 2:9.

THAT question has to be considered when Bible translators handle the first verse of the Gospel of John. In the New World Translation, the verse is rendered: “In the beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.” (John 1:1) Some other translations render the last part of the verse to convey the thought that the Word was “divine,” or something similar. (A New Translation of the Bible, by James Moffatt; The New English Bible) Many translations, however, render the last part of John 1:1: “And the Word was God.”—The Holy Bible—New International Version; The Jerusalem Bible.

Greek grammar and the context strongly indicate that the New World Translation rendering is correct and that “the Word” should not be identified as the “God” referred to earlier in the verse. Nevertheless, the fact that the Greek language of the first century did not have an indefinite article (“a” or “an”) leaves the matter open to question in some minds. It is for this reason that a Bible translation in a language that was spoken in the earliest centuries of our Common Era is very interesting.

The language is the Sahidic dialect of Coptic. The Coptic language was spoken in Egypt in the centuries immediately following Jesus’ earthly ministry, and the Sahidic dialect was an early literary form of the language. Regarding the earliest Coptic translations of the Bible, The Anchor Bible Dictionary says: “Since the [Septuagint] and the [Christian Greek Scriptures] were being translated into Coptic during the 3d century C.E., the Coptic version is based on [Greek manuscripts] which are significantly older than the vast majority of extant witnesses.”

The Sahidic Coptic text is especially interesting for two reasons. First, as indicated above, it reflects an understanding of Scripture dating from before the fourth century, which was when the Trinity became official doctrine. Second, Coptic grammar is relatively close to English grammar in one important aspect. The earliest translations of the Christian Greek Scriptures were into Syriac, Latin, and Coptic. Syriac and Latin, like the Greek of those days, do not have an indefinite article. Coptic, however, does. Moreover, scholar Thomas O. Lambdin, in his work Introduction to Sahidic Coptic, says: “The use of the Coptic articles, both definite and indefinite, corresponds closely to the use of the articles in English.”

Hence, the Coptic translation supplies interesting evidence as to how John 1:1 would have been understood back then. What do we find? The Sahidic Coptic translation uses an indefinite article with the word “god” in the final part of John 1:1. Thus, when rendered into modern English, the translation reads: “And the Word was a god.” Evidently, those ancient translators realized that John’s words recorded at John 1:1 did not mean that Jesus was to be identified as Almighty God. The Word was a god, not Almighty God.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by peawizzy(f): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Achorise:
Good points you raised, but those magazines are the secret of their growth, cos @ they end up establishing a relationship with you and @ the end you become a member. So it's almost same with church flier

Have you ever asked your self what's a child of 6,7,8 preaching about or knows about what's he or she I preaching about?
The preaching is mostly preached out of parental compulsion not out of love for God and Jesus,

Also in JW,you report all the hours you spent preaching to their headquarters, so people go preaching becos they want to meet up wtih a particular target of hrs not becos they love it, meaning it's not based on love but out of obligation.That is why some of them ,when they get to a certain age of maturity they begin to dodge it the preaching.though not all.

But evangelism in churches is mostly done by people who love JESUS and are committed.
I used to preach in JW like that.that is why most of them though in sin still have the boldness to go and preach, but most people in churches who lives in sin dodge evangelism.

Based on experience.
Were you a baptised witness?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Shaadey: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by stoicism: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Achorise:

Based on experience.
proof ?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shaadey:
:oyeah
OK I read your diary am also a member
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by peawizzy(f): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Horlufemi:

My own beef with you guys is you guys feel like it's only jw will gain eternal life. You know what only Jesus can decide that.

Jesus is God according to John 1:1
Being one of JW doesn't guarantee one to live forever... It all depends on ones friendship with Jehovah and that friendship can be cultivated by doing what Jehovah loves and hating what he hates & this can be done by studying the Bible, meditating and getting the indepth and true meaning of what was read and finally trying to practise what is written though it may be difficult since we are all human and as such we are imperfect.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
First of all... i am a proud memeber of jw. I guess thats all to say

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by dollyptosh(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
talktonase:
Wrong insinuations you have there...i said "healthy religious conversations".Having her number so that we can strengthen each other spiritually.
Lmao! Spiritually indeed.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Yes they are hypocrite, truly they are.
Many years ago while doing my internship in a financial institution, I was close to one of them. I went with a church flier which was given to me by someone who's not a member of my church to d office, while we were discussing, I gave him one of d fliers and I noticed his countenance changed immediately . He rejected it, I still persisted jokingly that he takes it, he got so angry and almost acted a Jim iyke nollywood scene such that I had to leave the scene.
They are hypocrite, they don't want u to preach to them because they believe the know it all.
They are hypocrite because they say Satan rules the world, yet the apply for jobs to work for same Satan.
They are hypocrite, u will never hear them sing the National anthem nor the pledge neither do they participate in political discuss, but if the money from politics is given to them, the happily collect.

Those guys are bunch of hypocrite

They are not hypocrites rather they are the only religious organization that truly uphold the sentiments as expressed by Jesus at Matthew 6:9,10. Perhaps, if u truly believes in the bible as God's word u will greatly agree with me that God's kingdom remains the only solution to mankind problem, hence JW's non peddling in political affairs of the world because they strongly believes in the words of Jeremiah 10:23 that it does not belong to man to direct his own steps.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goldeno10boy: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
warrenweste:
give them a stern face undecided and tell them am busy
muderfvker looolzz
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by jahstech: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
paulGrundy:

Refusing violence or war is not unique to Jehovahs witnesses, many christain groups have a much more anti-war stance than JW's.
JW's are even neutralists, not pacifists.

1.Moravians (one of the very first Protestant religions dating back to the 1500's)
2.Brethern (Dunkards) groups, including
Church of the Brethren
3.Anabaptist groups, including
Mennonites (16th century group numbering 1.5 million)
4.Hutterites
5.Schwenkfelders
6.Bruderhof Communities
7.Amish (numbering approximately 200,000)
8.Society of Friends (Quakers)
9.Doukhobors - 17th century breakaway from Russian Orthodox
10.Molokans - 17th century breakaway from Russian Orthodox

Some Pentecostal groups such as the

1.Pentecostal Charismatic Peace Fellowship
2.Seven Day Adventists
3.Community of Christ
4.Christadelphians
5.Worldwide Church of God
6.Pax Christi - A Catholic peace movement
7.Fellowship of Reconciliation - A group formed in 1914 to unite pacifists regardless of denomination. All major religious denominations have affiliated associations including

Anglican Pacifist Fellowship
Methodist Peace Fellowship
Baptist Peace Fellowship
Orthodox Peace Fellowship
Lutheran Peace Fellowship
Presbyterian Peace Fellowship
In addition to this list are other peace churches that have become extinct or almost extinct such as Shakers.

The Peace Churches have suffered greatly for their stance against war, with members being subjected to persecution, imprisonment and death. For example, Hutterites were subjects of persecution in America during World War 2 and when two Hutterites died in prison after refusing the military draft many Hutterite colonies moved to Canada.

My bro, I don't know of your encounter with the Witnesses and how badly you were hurt, but observing your post for a while now makes me know you are neither new to the religious sect nor are your less informed of all their ways.

Am puzzled though that one would go to a very great extent to learn about something he/she is not even for a nano second interested in, just to prove it is terrible or bad. I really admire you for that.
Despite all you are doing and would continue to do, I hate to say this but I think you are channeling all your energy to the wrong direction. I don't know what you have on your signature but most probably from your comments and view I doubt is anything positive about the Witnesses. I challenge you to take that your view to the greatest extent you can, publishize it as much as you can, in the long run, I bet you won't hurt a fly, how many Witnesses earth wide do you want to convince with your view? How far have you gone convincing those around you with it? In the long run, it is your PERSONAL VIEW and most importantly it would end up with you and only you.
Stop flogging a dead horse and move on with your life bro, it would only increase your headache.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by sirthisthickkal: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
flamingREED:
I've never seen a people so unfortunate as the Jws, so deprived of the truth via the New World Translation.

How can they escape the captivity of sin and the eternal fire?

They're so endangered as a devout Muslim with a Quran.
Who denies that Jesus died and so cuts himself off from the only cleansing flood?

How can they set their foot on God's spotless golden streets?

Approved of the devil as the pope of Rome and his children who pad their religion with non-Bible-backed observances;
So are Jws,

How can these escape to share in the plagues Jehovah adds to those who add to His words?

These shall all go to the place of everlasting torment.

And Pentecostals too who know so much Bible truths and glory in Christ's saving power but never humble themselves to obey God,

These shall be denied by Jesus our Lord
For they omitted the weightier matter of our faith,
'seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness..'
Who are you to label a religious group for evalasting torment? Who are you to judge another person's belief? Who are you to determine who would be saved or denied by the Lord? In as much as I hardly reckon with jw, I still have a lot respect for them likewise other religions. I never judge any so should you. So stop making irrational statements and condemnations like the Pharisees in Jesus days.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by vislabraye(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
uscofield:
Sincerely, I always find a way to show them that I am busy.
I don't know if I have been fair to the JWs.
Nairalanders, what are your reactions when Jehova Witnesses knock on your door?

Not again angry
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Achorise:
most of them that preach, do it out of parentel compulsion not out of love for Christ. What is a boy of 5 yrs or 4 yrs know about preaching.

They report the hrs preached to their head quarter.

Just as pentecostals believe that openly confessing Jesus as lord and saviour takes you to heaven, so also do JW's believe that going door to door gaurantees them salvation at armaggedon, it doesn't matter how many hours they've done in the past, so long as the end of the world meets them actively doing dooor to door.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Shaadey: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
starbaron:
OK I read your diary am also a member
hmm... anyways nice meeting you
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by gfullmoon(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
talktonase:
Christians that dont believe in christ and the trinity.

Who told you JW don't belief in Christ?
They rather belief that Jesus is son of God, not God. Trinity connotes equality of God, Jesus and Holy Spirit which is unbiblical. Logically are you as a son equal to your human father even if you are richer than him? Jesus dedicated his life to itinerate preaching and that's what JW do.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by paulGrundy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
jahstech:

My bro, I don't know of your encounter with the Witnesses and how badly you were hurt, but observing your post for a while now makes me know you are neither new to the religious sect nor are your less informed of all their ways.

Am puzzled though that one would go to a very great extent to learn about something he/she is not even for a nano second interested in, just to prove it is terrible or bad. I really admire you for that.
Despite all you are doing and would continue to do, I hate to say this but I think you are channeling all your energy to the wrong direction. I don't know what you have on your signature but most probably from your comments and view I doubt is anything positive about the Witnesses. I challenge you to take that your view to the greatest extent you can, publishize it as much as you can, in the long run, I bet you won't hurt a fly, how many Witnesses earth wide do you want to convince with your view? How far have you gone convincing those around you with it? In the long run, it is your PERSONAL VIEW and most importantly it would end up with you and only you.
Stop flogging a dead horse and move on with your life bro, it would only increase your headache.

Cheers.

My anti-JW threads are not motivated by hate, but out of pity and love. The real victims here are Jehovahs witnesses who are blinded by religious indoctrination. My aim and goal is to expose the unfruitful works of darkness.
Eph 5:11. Just as the bible commands.

I have opened a thread before, explaining why I open anti-JW threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/3023568/reason-why-open-threads-watchtower
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by jahstech: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
paulGrundy:

My anti-JW threads are not motivated by hate, but out of pity and love. The real victims here are Jehovahs witnesses who are blinded by religious indoctrination. My aim and goal is to expose the unfruitful works of darkness.
Eph 5:11. Just as the bible commands.

I have opened a thread before, explaining why I open anti-JW threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/3023568/reason-why-open-threads-watchtower
That's really nice, but by your opinion, where and what is the best form of worship and how far do you think you can go to convince over 8 million Witnesses earth wide? As you speak, others keep seeing the organization as the truth. If it were just an African thing I would have agreed with you, but I don't think you know to what extent the organization has grown. I would advice you put more effort to your good work before the end comes so you and Paul Grundy can save as much people as possible.
Not to mock you in anyway, am only knowing of this Paul Grundy through you, and I think this man is either really slow or not effective enough in the God given assignment.

Cheers.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by LadyRoyal(f): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Some say: I lock my door when I see them coming from afar.
Others say: I welcome them each time they come knocking
I say: that is the irony of life. Many people here who shut their doors when they see the witnesses coming do so because of 'hear says'. Jehovah's witnesses are really nice people, they clear doubts. They answer questions giving you satisfaction, for this reason they are unique. So, it is a matter of choice. If you like you listen, if you no like you lock your door e no do Dem anything. The fact is, people still listen that's why they keep coming. JW's I hail una.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Horlufemi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
peawizzy:
Being one of JW doesn't guarantee one to live forever... It all depends on ones friendship with Jehovah and that friendship can be cultivated by doing what Jehovah loves and hating what he hates & this can be done by studying the Bible, meditating and getting the indepth and true meaning of what was read and finally trying to practise what is written though it may be difficult since we are all human and as such we are imperfect.

Please spare me the details almost became one until I saw your twisting if the scriptures. All I know is that Jesus is God. Anything or anyone who says otherwise is Antichrist.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by eddysophia(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Guy let's b sincere even the church thae we attend today do they preach the truth? As for me I don't chase them away I welcome them and thank them for bringing the gospel to my door step. I strongly believe in every nonsense there is always a sense. Just pick the ones u need and do away with the others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.