Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - (8020 Views)

Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men / Three Women Paraded N*ked On The Streets For Doing This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Ylodge: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
It was a show of shame as a mob descended on two women at the Dutsen Alhaji Market,
Bwari Area Council of Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), and stripped them na-
ked for allegedly stealing N100, 000 from a wine shop

Reports from DAILY TRUST has it that the women had gone into the shop on, may 28, on the pretext of buying some items but while one of the women approached the shop owner and was negotiating the price of one of the wine bottles, her accomplice sneakily dipped her hand into the cash drawer and removed the money.

But luck ran out on them as she was seen by the shop owner who raised an alarm as
they were about leaving the shop.
The alarm attracted other traders in the market who rushed to the scene and on
searching the lady, the money was found on her and the traders did the unthinkable by
str!pping them na-ked and parading them around the market.
It took the arrival of the police to save the women from further humiliation as they
provided them with clothes to cover their na-kedness before whisking them away from
the rowdy scene.

http://naijalodge.com/2016/06/shocker-2-beautiful-women-paraded-naked-stealing-100k-abuja/

1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Why na? This period everybody knows things are hard. I think they should have just dialogued with them.

God help us

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by talktonase(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Crime will be on the increase now that things are hard....chai nah wah oh...i can imagine how ruthless armmedrobbers will be now.May God save us abeg from this harsh economy.
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thats irunuobou for sure ... very useless prostitite ... useless tribalistic oaf angry

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by LaurelP(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Some people can take risk. For a paltry 100k.
They didn't even consider that they could be lynched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by doublewisdom: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
One of the effects of being lazy. Nothing beats earning an honest living.
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Only In Nigera.

The poor steals — They get paraded náked.
The rich steals — We hail them in their big ride.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by rawpadgin(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aprime:
Only In Nigera.

The poor steals — They get paraded náked.
The rich steals — We hail them in their big ride.
the poor should stop stealing from a fellow poor man

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Thats irunuobou for sure ... very useless prostitite ... useless tribalistic oaf angry
grin
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
rawpadgin:

Dude, the idea is if we want to parade thieves unclád, then let's start with the politicians. And rich or not, people should stop stealing. That's the message.

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Creamish(f): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
...anything to strip a woman naked.. Smh. Good thing they Dint go jungle justice on them. They should be handed over to the police and not striped..
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by winkmart: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
shame on them
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by rusher14: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Are you the midget king pago wearing the hoodie behind her?
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by tabithababy(f): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is a welcome development. They should have been burnt alive. angry I hate thieves. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by ogawisdom(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Waat they r lucky to b alive, see their disgusting naked body, abeg op put warning graphic pics inside angry

I support anything done to deter ppl frm stealing cool
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Stale
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Akious2k2(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
Bros, Abuja far o... Besides, security plenty around d politicians, if u know wha'I'mean... But I don't support any form of crime o
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Dannidom(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
I was disappointed with the picture though you know na

Why can't Nigerian women learn to keep in shape like there american counterparts

pot belly and sagged breast everywhere mtchew

*closes my vaseline bottle in disappointment*

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by freshcvvs: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aprime:

Dude, the idea is if we want to parade thieves unclád, then let's start with the politicians. And rich or not, people should stop stealing. That's the message.

You cant dictate to people who to start with, people would rather start with those they can get to easily, incase you can get to those rich thieves, invite the rest of us to do the shaming.
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Stop spreading false news.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Ylodge: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dannidom:
I was disappointed with the picture though you know na

Why can't Nigerian women learn to keep in shape like there american counterparts

pot belly and sagged breast everywhere mtchew

*closes my vaseline bottle in disappointment*

Lols
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Flexherbal(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Too bad!
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 06, 2016
If na MEN, them go burn them.
Why didn't they ROAST these ones, since ladies are agitating for GENDER EQUALITY....?

I ask why... ?
Re: SHOCKER!!! 2 Beautiful Women Paraded Unclad For Stealing 100k In Abuja - by Kelklein(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2016
 bloody lying bloggers 

These are pictures of women suspected of carrying bombs in Abuja sometimes in 2014.

They were caught, stripped unclad and beaten blue and black before being handed over to the police..

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Donates N1m For Welfare Of Internally Displaced Persons In Nigeria / "Lack Of Education Made You Loose Grammys" - Naomi Campbell To Burnaboy / Dr Sid Attacks Website For Giving D’Prince’s Frenzy Album A 3/5 Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.