Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims (719 Views)

Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by suasmablow(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
There seems to be mixed reactions from Muslims in Nigeria after the beheading of an Igbo Christian woman based in the Kano over alleged blasphemy against Holy Prophet Muhammed.
Few are condemning it, while what appears to be in the majority are supporting it either directly or indirectly.
Be it as it may, I want Muslims here to answer the following questions;
1. what amounts to blasphemy in Islam?
2. what is the right punishment for blasphemy? 3. who is to execute the punishment?
4. if a Muslim blasphemes, is he subjected to the same punishment?
5.Is there any condition for pardon in a case of blasphemy?
Your thoughts please!
Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by kiuusm(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
suasmablow:
There seems to be mixed reactions from Muslims in Nigeria after the beheading of an Igbo Christian woman based in the Kano over alleged blasphemy against Holy Prophet Muhammed.
Few are condemning it, while what appears to be in the majority are supporting it either directly or indirectly.
2. what is the right punishment for blasphemy? 3. who is to execute the punishment?
Your thoughts please!

All Muslims condemn that and here is your answer.. Please read from beginning to the end

The general answer to blasphemy (Sabb ala Allah wa Rasulihi) as commanded in the Qur’an is to respond with patience, beautiful preaching, and graceful avoidance. The Qur’an records the fact that the Prophet was called a[b] “sorcerer,” a “madman,” and a “liar,” yet Allah commanded him to be patient and to increase his acts of worship.[/b]
Allah Said:
Be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious avoidance.” (Surah Al-Muzzamil 73:10)
And Allah said:
“So be patient over what they say and exalt with the praises of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting.” (Surah Qaf 50:39)

And Allah said:
So be patient over what they say and exalt with the praises of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting.” (Surah Ta Ha 20:130)
These insults deeply hurt the feelings of the Prophet and his Companions, but Allah did not prescribe revenge for them.
Allah said:
We already know that your heart is constrained by what they say, so glorify the praises of your Lord and be among those who prostrate.” (Surah Al-Hijr 15:97-98)
In fact, Allah told the Prophet and his Companions to expect more insults and mockery from the followers of other religions, and that they should remain patient and not let their abuse shake their faith.
Allah said:
“You will surely be tested in your possessions and in yourselves, and you will surely hear from those who were given the scripture before you and from those who associate others with Allah much abuse. But if you are patient and fear Allah that is of the matters requiring resolve.” (Surah Ali Imran 3:186)
In other verses, Allah commands the believers to simply avoid those who mock Islam and not to sit with them until they discuss something else.

Allah said:
When you see those who engage in offensive discourse concerning our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion.” (Surah Al-An’am 6:68)
And Allah said:
“It has already been revealed to you in the Book that when you hear the verses of Allah, they are denied and ridiculed. So do not sit with them until they enter into another conversation. Verily, you would then be like them.” (Surah An-Nisa 4:140)
Generally, the Prophet was commanded to endure any insult or mockery from his enemies which resulted from their bad character.
Allah said:
“Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.” (Surah Al-A’raf 7:199)
Abdullah ibn Zubair explained this verse, saying:
“The Prophet was commanded to forgive the people’s bad character.” (Sunan Abu Dawud 4787)
There are many recorded incidents in the life of the Prophet in which he was mocked, defamed, and even physically attacked for his faith in Islam, but despite this abuse the Prophet responded with patience, forbearance, mercy, and forgiveness.

In one incident, a group of Jews insulted the Prophet in his own home. Although the Prophet was the leader of Madinah at the time, he did not order these men to be harmed. Rather, he used the incident to teach his Companions an important lesson about kindness.
Aisha reported:
“A group of Jews asked permission to visit the Prophet and when they were admitted they said, [b]“Death be upon you.” [/b]I said to them, “Rather death and the curse of Allah be upon you!” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “O Aisha, Allah is kind and He loves kindness in all matters.” I said, “Have you not heard what they said?” The Prophet said: “I said to them: And upon you.” (Sahih Bukhari 6528).
Al-Bukhari records this narration in his chapter regarding those who curse and abuse the Prophet, which strongly implies that he did not believe legal punishment should be applied to every case of blasphemy.
Badr ud-Din Al-Ayni, a scholar of the Hanafi School, comments on this chapter heading:
“Al-Bukhari has adopted the method of the people of Kufi on this issue, that if someone curses or berates the Prophet and he is a non-Muslim citizen, then he is rebuked but he is not killed. This is the opinion of Ath-Thawri.” (Umdat al-Qari fi Sharh Sahih Al-Bukhari 34/412).
In another incident, the Prophet was defamed and insulted by one of the men of Madinah who was upset with his method of distributing charity. The Prophet did not retaliate against him even though he was very disturbed by it, citing the fact that Musa (Moses), peace be upon him, was harmed by his people with much greater abuse.
Ibn Mas’ud reported:
“The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, was distributing charity among the people when a man from the Ansar said, “By Allah, Muhammad did not intend to please Allah with this distribution!” I came to the Prophet and informed him about this, then anger could be seen on his face and the Prophet said: “Moses was hurt with more than this, yet he remained patient.” (Sahih Bukhari)
Indeed, it was the practice of all the Prophets to patiently endure the harm they received from their people, even to the point of asking Allah to forgive their oppressors.
Allah said:
“They said: We will surely be patient with whatever harm you cause us, and let them rely on who would rely upon Allah.” (Surah Ibrahim 14:12)
Ibn Mas’ud reported:
“I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, tell the story of a Prophet who was beaten by his people and he wiped the blood from his face, saying: “My Lord, forgive my people for they do not know.” (Sahih Bukhari 6530)
An-Nawawi comments on this narration, saying:
“In this is what the Prophets, peace and blessings be upon them, were upon of forbearance, patience, forgiveness, and compassion for their people, their supplications for them to receive guidance and to be forgiven, and that they should be excused for their sins because they did not know.” (Sharh Sahih Muslim 1792)
The Prophet continued to set this example throughout his life, even to the point of forgiving several people who tried to kill him.
In one incident, a woman came to the Prophet and fed him with a poisoned sheep. When the Prophet began to suffer and it was discovered what she had done, the companions asked him if they should kill her. In this case, it would have been a justified retaliation against attempted murder, but the Prophet pardoned her instead.
Anas ibn Malik reported:
“A Jewish woman came to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, with a poisoned sheep and he ate from it. She was brought to him and he asked her about it. She said, “”I wanted to kill you.” The Prophet said: “Allah has given you no authority over me.” It was said, “Should we kill her?” The Prophet said: No.” (Sahih Bukhari 2474)
In another incident, a man from an opposing tribe attempted to kill the Prophet while he was sleeping. Allah miraculously saved the Prophet by causing the man’s hand to slip, after which the Prophet gained power him. Even so, in this position of strength the Prophet continued to show clemency.
Jabir reported:
“We took part in the expedition with the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, against Najd and when the time for afternoon rest approached, he was in a valley of thorny trees. He dismounted under a tree to rest in its shade and hung his sword upon it. The people dispersed among the trees in order to use their shade. While we were like this, the Prophet called us and we came to find a Bedouin sitting in front of him. The Prophet said: “This person came to me while I was asleep and he quietly took my sword. I woke up while he was standing over my head, holding my unsheathed sword. He said: Who will protect you from me? I said three times: Allah.” Jabir said: “The Prophet did not punish him and he sat down.” (Sahih Bukhari 2753)
In another narration, the Prophet said to the man:
“Will you bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I am the Messenger of Allah”? The man said, “No, but I give you my word that I will not fight you and I will not join anyone who is fighting you.” So the Prophet let him go. The man returned to his people and said: “I have just come to you from the best of people!” (Musnad Ahmad 14768)
The man was impressed by the Prophet’s character so much that he returned to his people and praised him. This is an excellent example of how mercy and forgiveness are among the best deeds for winning the hearts and minds to Islam.
In one of the most famous incidents, the Prophet finally gained power over his enemies after being persecuted for 23 years. He could have easily ordered their execution and the companions would have complied. However, the Prophet used this moment to teach the lesson of mercy just as Yusuf (Joseph), peace be upon him, had forgiven his brothers.
Al-Qasim ibn Salim reported:
“When they came to the Ka’bah they were holding onto its door and the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “What do you say? What do you think”? They said three times, “We say you are the son of our brother.” The Prophet said: “I say to you as Joseph said to his brothers: No blame upon you today. Allah will forgive you and He is the most merciful of the merciful.” (12:92)
Abu Yusuf reported:
“When they had gathered in front of the sacred Mosque, the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “What do you think I will do with you”? They said, “Only good, O noble brother, son of a noble brother.” The Prophet said: “Go, you are free.” (Sunan Al-Kubra of al-Bayhaqi 17714).
All of this evidence indicates the general rule that Muslims should respond to blasphemy with patience, forbearance, and graceful discussion. We need to behave in the serene manner of the Prophet as well as publish articles, set up websites, and otherwise spread authentic information about his life and teachings.
`
continue reading: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/204702-premium-times-special-kano-killing-islam-says-blasphemy-killings.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by yemisi92: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
kiuusm, the probability of me(or any sane person) reading that lengthy trash is zero... better re-answer in four simple sentences

3 Likes

Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by leonbob: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
suasmablow:
Your thoughts please!

Every Muslim young, old, male, female, black or white supports what happened to that woman
the reason being these killing buffons only execute what the clerics teach them in their mosques.
Irrespective of whatever any Muslim says, be rest assured they are all smiling inside them saying this will teach all the pagans to respect their faith according to the words of their boss in charge

3 Likes

Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
The same sh!t used to happen in europe about 300 years ago....... It's all a cycle.......
Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by suasmablow(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
kiuusm:

All Muslims condemn that and here is your answer.. Please read from beginning to the end

The general answer to blasphemy (Sabb ala Allah wa Rasulihi) as commanded in the Qur’an is to respond with patience, beautiful preaching, and graceful avoidance. The Qur’an records the fact that the Prophet was called a[b] “sorcerer,” a “madman,” and a “liar,” yet Allah commanded him to be patient and to increase his acts of worship.[/b]
Allah Said:
Be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious avoidance.” (Surah Al-Muzzamil 73:10)
And Allah said:
“So be patient over what they say and exalt with the praises of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting.” (Surah Qaf 50:39)

And Allah said:
So be patient over what they say and exalt with the praises of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting.” (Surah Ta Ha 20:130)
These insults deeply hurt the feelings of the Prophet and his Companions, but Allah did not prescribe revenge for them.
Allah said:
We already know that your heart is constrained by what they say, so glorify the praises of your Lord and be among those who prostrate.” (Surah Al-Hijr 15:97-98)
In fact, Allah told the Prophet and his Companions to expect more insults and mockery from the followers of other religions, and that they should remain patient and not let their abuse shake their faith.
Allah said:
“You will surely be tested in your possessions and in yourselves, and you will surely hear from those who were given the scripture before you and from those who associate others with Allah much abuse. But if you are patient and fear Allah that is of the matters requiring resolve.” (Surah Ali Imran 3:186)
In other verses, Allah commands the believers to simply avoid those who mock Islam and not to sit with them until they discuss something else.

Allah said:
When you see those who engage in offensive discourse concerning our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion.” (Surah Al-An’am 6:68)
And Allah said:
“It has already been revealed to you in the Book that when you hear the verses of Allah, they are denied and ridiculed. So do not sit with them until they enter into another conversation. Verily, you would then be like them.” (Surah An-Nisa 4:140)
Generally, the Prophet was commanded to endure any insult or mockery from his enemies which resulted from their bad character.
Allah said:
“Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.” (Surah Al-A’raf 7:199)
Abdullah ibn Zubair explained this verse, saying:
“The Prophet was commanded to forgive the people’s bad character.” (Sunan Abu Dawud 4787)
There are many recorded incidents in the life of the Prophet in which he was mocked, defamed, and even physically attacked for his faith in Islam, but despite this abuse the Prophet responded with patience, forbearance, mercy, and forgiveness.

In one incident, a group of Jews insulted the Prophet in his own home. Although the Prophet was the leader of Madinah at the time, he did not order these men to be harmed. Rather, he used the incident to teach his Companions an important lesson about kindness.
Aisha reported:
“A group of Jews asked permission to visit the Prophet and when they were admitted they said, [b]“Death be upon you.” [/b]I said to them, “Rather death and the curse of Allah be upon you!” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “O Aisha, Allah is kind and He loves kindness in all matters.” I said, “Have you not heard what they said?” The Prophet said: “I said to them: And upon you.” (Sahih Bukhari 6528).
Al-Bukhari records this narration in his chapter regarding those who curse and abuse the Prophet, which strongly implies that he did not believe legal punishment should be applied to every case of blasphemy.
Badr ud-Din Al-Ayni, a scholar of the Hanafi School, comments on this chapter heading:
“Al-Bukhari has adopted the method of the people of Kufi on this issue, that if someone curses or berates the Prophet and he is a non-Muslim citizen, then he is rebuked but he is not killed. This is the opinion of Ath-Thawri.” (Umdat al-Qari fi Sharh Sahih Al-Bukhari 34/412).
In another incident, the Prophet was defamed and insulted by one of the men of Madinah who was upset with his method of distributing charity. The Prophet did not retaliate against him even though he was very disturbed by it, citing the fact that Musa (Moses), peace be upon him, was harmed by his people with much greater abuse.
Ibn Mas’ud reported:
“The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, was distributing charity among the people when a man from the Ansar said, “By Allah, Muhammad did not intend to please Allah with this distribution!” I came to the Prophet and informed him about this, then anger could be seen on his face and the Prophet said: “Moses was hurt with more than this, yet he remained patient.” (Sahih Bukhari)
Indeed, it was the practice of all the Prophets to patiently endure the harm they received from their people, even to the point of asking Allah to forgive their oppressors.
Allah said:
“They said: We will surely be patient with whatever harm you cause us, and let them rely on who would rely upon Allah.” (Surah Ibrahim 14:12)
Ibn Mas’ud reported:
“I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, tell the story of a Prophet who was beaten by his people and he wiped the blood from his face, saying: “My Lord, forgive my people for they do not know.” (Sahih Bukhari 6530)
An-Nawawi comments on this narration, saying:
“In this is what the Prophets, peace and blessings be upon them, were upon of forbearance, patience, forgiveness, and compassion for their people, their supplications for them to receive guidance and to be forgiven, and that they should be excused for their sins because they did not know.” (Sharh Sahih Muslim 1792)
The Prophet continued to set this example throughout his life, even to the point of forgiving several people who tried to kill him.
In one incident, a woman came to the Prophet and fed him with a poisoned sheep. When the Prophet began to suffer and it was discovered what she had done, the companions asked him if they should kill her. In this case, it would have been a justified retaliation against attempted murder, but the Prophet pardoned her instead.
Anas ibn Malik reported:
“A Jewish woman came to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, with a poisoned sheep and he ate from it. She was brought to him and he asked her about it. She said, “”I wanted to kill you.” The Prophet said: “Allah has given you no authority over me.” It was said, “Should we kill her?” The Prophet said: No.” (Sahih Bukhari 2474)
In another incident, a man from an opposing tribe attempted to kill the Prophet while he was sleeping. Allah miraculously saved the Prophet by causing the man’s hand to slip, after which the Prophet gained power him. Even so, in this position of strength the Prophet continued to show clemency.
Jabir reported:
“We took part in the expedition with the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, against Najd and when the time for afternoon rest approached, he was in a valley of thorny trees. He dismounted under a tree to rest in its shade and hung his sword upon it. The people dispersed among the trees in order to use their shade. While we were like this, the Prophet called us and we came to find a Bedouin sitting in front of him. The Prophet said: “This person came to me while I was asleep and he quietly took my sword. I woke up while he was standing over my head, holding my unsheathed sword. He said: Who will protect you from me? I said three times: Allah.” Jabir said: “The Prophet did not punish him and he sat down.” (Sahih Bukhari 2753)
In another narration, the Prophet said to the man:
“Will you bear witness that there is no God but Allah and I am the Messenger of Allah”? The man said, “No, but I give you my word that I will not fight you and I will not join anyone who is fighting you.” So the Prophet let him go. The man returned to his people and said: “I have just come to you from the best of people!” (Musnad Ahmad 14768)
The man was impressed by the Prophet’s character so much that he returned to his people and praised him. This is an excellent example of how mercy and forgiveness are among the best deeds for winning the hearts and minds to Islam.
In one of the most famous incidents, the Prophet finally gained power over his enemies after being persecuted for 23 years. He could have easily ordered their execution and the companions would have complied. However, the Prophet used this moment to teach the lesson of mercy just as Yusuf (Joseph), peace be upon him, had forgiven his brothers.
Al-Qasim ibn Salim reported:
“When they came to the Ka’bah they were holding onto its door and the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “What do you say? What do you think”? They said three times, “We say you are the son of our brother.” The Prophet said: “I say to you as Joseph said to his brothers: No blame upon you today. Allah will forgive you and He is the most merciful of the merciful.” (12:92)
Abu Yusuf reported:
“When they had gathered in front of the sacred Mosque, the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “What do you think I will do with you”? They said, “Only good, O noble brother, son of a noble brother.” The Prophet said: “Go, you are free.” (Sunan Al-Kubra of al-Bayhaqi 17714).
All of this evidence indicates the general rule that Muslims should respond to blasphemy with patience, forbearance, and graceful discussion. We need to behave in the serene manner of the Prophet as well as publish articles, set up websites, and otherwise spread authentic information about his life and teachings.
`
continue reading: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/204702-premium-times-special-kano-killing-islam-says-blasphemy-killings.html

I think likes of those that beheaded that innocent woman really need to read this. Share it with them. Even send it to your preachers. These unwarranted waste human lives must stop
Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
suasmablow:
Your thoughts please!

HOW DO THESE FOLKS REACT OR HANDLE SIMILAR INCIDENT OF BLASPHEMY WHEN THEY ARE OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA.?
DO THEY TAKE THE LAWS INTO THEIR HAND WHEN THEY FACE SIMILAR INCIDENT IN USA, BRITAIN OR EVEN SAUDI ARABIA.?
DO THEY LISTEN TO THE UNBIASED VIEW, DEFENSE (OR OPINION) OF THE PERSON BEING ACCUSED OR THE UNVERIFIED WORDS OF THE ACCUSER IS ALWAYS TAKEN TO BE TRUE.? DO THEY LISTEN TO OTHER WITNESS ACCOUNT.?
DO THEY HAVE A NEUTRAL COUNCIL THAT LISTEN TO BOTH SIDES AND PASS JUDGEMENT OR THE ACCUSER IS ALWAYS THE JUDGE AND THE JURY.
IF WE EXHIBIT GREAT TOLERANCE AND SELF DISCIPLINE OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA WHEN WE ARE FACED WITH CERTAIN DISCRIMINATION AND ATTACK ON OUR FAITH, WHAT NOW GIVES A CERTAIN CLASS OF PERSON THE RIGHT TO INVOKE SUCH WICKEDNESS ON THEIR OWN COUNTRYMAN OR WOMAN. ESPECIALLY SOMEONE THAT HAS STAYED WITH THEM IN KANO FOR MORE THAN FOURTY (40) YEARS??
Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by Rilwayne001: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
yemisi92:
kiuusm, the probability of me(or any sane person) reading that lengthy trash is zero... better re-answer in four simple sentences

Shows you don't want to learn. And it is people like you that are quick to ignorantly vituperate balderdash on what you lack knowledge in.

1 Like

Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by Rilwayne001: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
leonbob:
[s]

Every Muslim young, old, male, female, black or white supports what happened to that woman [/s]

Absolute bullshitt undecided
As if you have a telepathy that sees all the Muslim minds, yes? If no, then you know this is bad of you.

the reason being these killing buffons only execute what the clerics teach them in their mosques.
Irrespective of whatever any Muslim says, be rest assured they are all smiling inside them saying this will teach all the pagans to respect their faith according to the words of their boss in charge

Reaching conclusions without any viable evidence. People like you are even worse than those assholes up north.

1 Like

Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by annunaki2(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Shows you don't want to learn. And it is people like you that are quick to ignorantly vituperate balderdash on what you lack knowledge in.

Sharrap, the lengthy post was full of al taquiya so how would he/she gain knowledge from what is pure lies It is on record that mohammed instructed and endorsed the killing of those who insulted him and you know it so stop making a big foool of yourself.
Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by phrankjay: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
please go you guys are just a bunch of scary people. regardless of any, all religion is ment to bring peace to the body and soul, acceptance tolerance and growth. to even mention your name self one is not sure of safety THATS JUST FOR MENTIONING THE NAME OH. you are quick to kill with your left hand and immediately use your right to say you are about peace. I blame the people who dwell in your mist and don't bear same religious stand with you . I blame the parents of the kidnapped girls who couldn't find another place for their kids to school than in the dragons mouth. I am even scared of having you as a friend cos I don't know if the way I role up EBA before eating would be blasphemous to you. you come up with enlightenment after the evil act of killing is done. I wonder why you lecture me when if what you say is true then your followers are far from you or don't know you. please I have not called any body s name oh I tried my best to see I did not provoke your evilness cos e no hard you go start. Na your small work.
Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by shevi4mb(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
yemisi92:

If you want to hide anything from an African, put it into writing...
This is why u'l never know right from wrong.
Knowledge affecting my people since colonisation.
Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by sallyopy(f): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
yemisi92:
if you really want to know the answer to the question u need to read irrespective of how lengthy the contents is. educate yourself atleast.
Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by sallyopy(f): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
annunaki2:

Sharrap, the lengthy post was full of al taquiya so how would he/she gain knowledge from what is pure lies It is on record that mohammed instructed and endorsed the killing of those who insulted him and you know it so stop making a big foool of yourself.
mention any verse of the Quran where it is stated to kill for insult on the prophet if you are truthful.
Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by sallyopy(f): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
leonbob:

Every Muslim young, old, male, female, black or white supports what happened to that woman
you are wrong.
Re: Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims by annunaki2(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2016
sallyopy:
mention any verse of the Quran where it is stated to kill for insult on the prophet if you are truthful.

Killing Critics

What is the punishment for insulting Islam or Muhammad?

Under Sharia, those who insult Muhammad or Allah are to be executed. So are those who desecrate the Quran or commit other acts of blasphemy. This tradition began with Muhammad, as recorded in the Hadith and by his biographers. There is also a Quranic basis for it.
Quran

Quran (6:93) - "Who can be more wicked than one who invent a lie against Allah?" If the death penalty is prescribed for lesser crime, then it stands to reason that it should be imposed for the most "wicked".
Quran (33:57) - "Lo! those who malign Allah and His messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter, and has prepared for them the doom of the disdained"

Quran (33:61) - [continues from above] "Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."
Hadith and Sira

Bukhari (59:369) - This recounts the murder of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, a Jewish poet who wrote verses about Muslims that Muhammad found insulting. He asked his followers, 'Who will rid me of this man?' and several volunteered. al-Ashraf was stabbed to death while fighting for his life.

Bukhari (3:106) - "The Prophet said, "Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."

Bukhari (4:241) - Those who mocked Muhammad at Mecca were killed after he had retaken the city and asserted his authority.

Sahih Muslim (1801) - "The Messenger of Allah said: Who will kill Ka'b b. Ashraf? He has maligned Allah, the Exalted, and His Messenger"

(1) (Reply)

Divine Deciet: A Tool For The Commercialization Of Christianity / Deists And Other Truth Seekers / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/09/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.