Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times (34555 Views)

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times by kingkator1: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
what is he doing with 12 million naira in his house for God sake?
Re: Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times by NobleG1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
A thief who supposed to be in jail!
Re: Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Olé
Re: Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times by Ayatullah(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Saraki body odour according to the CCT radiates illegally gotten Naira, Dollars and Pound Sterling, this may be the attraction of those who carried out the 'wicked' raid.
Re: Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times by bidex(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2016
abeg I wan ask, Saraki's house na bank?
Re: Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
The amount of cash kept at home by our senators would make the banks envious of them. cool
Re: Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times by sinceraconcept(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2016
lloydmuna2:
Oh!! 12m inside room chiee anyway saraki U fit give me the keys to your bedroom I know say I fit pick 2million for under bed
Since the room fit hide 12million coolcrimitology lipsrsealed
you no go fear the eboras,shrine and coffin you go see for inside hin room? Well,hin no go open hin secret room for you,so no worries
Re: Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times by sinceraconcept(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Akinrogun:

Mr man shut up.....we know u and your ilks ar out to do damage control. If not for the sagacity of Saharareporters, how would somebody lik me know that Sarathief is smarting from advanced operations from his advanced cousins of the underworld. With d revelations coming out now, i prefer to lean towards Saharareporters submissions.
Sarathief is an unrepentant crook.

That said.....why are u gallivanting all over the place or u were part of of the team engaged to gather information on recovery of redirected funds.

On a last note....get this to Sarathief.....he's a certified wazzock, a buffoon and a misogynist.
how is Saraki a misogynist?
Re: Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times by sinceraconcept(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
noblebaba:
Dr Bukola saraki was born into billions of naira he is richer than many thiefnubus b4 he was born so keep shut he has billions before becoming a governor
You're obviously one of those people that eat Amala in his compound. The Saraki's have totally polluted the minds of dumb jobless youths and old women,this is exactly how they sound. Stop selling out your children's future for plates of Amala. Stop being a slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) / Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday / NIMASA Takes Over 20 Vessels From Tompolo’s Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.