Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics (4240 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Osinbajo’s Speech At The Platform: 10 Things We Learned From The Vice President / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (2) (3) (4)

Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by TheAziz: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
i came across this while checking some tweets on twitter today. I'm just wondering when our leaders will get it right

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by ASL33: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Why can our Muslim brothers think this way

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by Agunechemba1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Afterall not all muslims are terrorists.

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by Rilwayne001: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
hmm!
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by ckmayoca: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Intelligent tweet from someone who is not dwelling on a book written looooong time ago but dwelling on the reality of life

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by jesse8048(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
And here in naija we are about to start feeding the hungry. We got a long way to go mehn.

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by knightsTempler: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
You are absolutely right HRH...
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
o
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by Adatob(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
To be very honest we still av a long way to go in our dear nation.

Lalasticlala,does dis worth fp?

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by alwelldinho(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
And here in northern Nigeria, education is 'haram'.

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by Aspiregreat: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm Nigerian, a NG youth, a Patriotic one, but most times I get a whole lot of hard time trying to find out about where "we" are as a nation and where we are heading to. I need not mention the anomalies going on in virtually all the sections of the country cus it's glaring,what of the label outside the shores of the country,the archaic and backward way of thinking and what have you.

WE NEED TO CRAVE FOR TRUE CiviliZatioN.
WE NEED TO IMPROVE OUR MENTAL POWER.
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by SWG26: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nigeria has the highest number of out-of-school children in the whole world and 90 percent of them are in the north of nigeria. Goodluck tried so much to fix the anomaly by creating special schools for the almajiris who are out school but what did he get in return?

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by seunny4lif(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
To northern Nigerians education is Haram grin grin

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
some people will rather fall inside an ocean than have his people educated.
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by abubkhr: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=ckmayoca post=46304516]Intelligent tweet from someone who is not dwelling on a book written looooong time ago but dwelling on the reality of
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by nigeriafilm(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
While I turned against PMB is his social intervention program. It is so dumb, backward, ill prepared and the cheapest avenue to syphone our collective fund ever in the history of Nigeria, ask gov Aregbesola.
Seriously, I thought by now, the govt would have provided some or a 21st century vocational training/skill acquisition centre with state of the art training materials, where graduants could compete favourably around the globe or even Africa.
I would have since completed my shoe making training and jetted out to Malawi, set up a factory and be making my cool cash.
The govt should make practical knowledge accessible to us, we will go out there and tap the yet to be tapped resources in other African countries .
NO TO 5K
NO TO GOV FEEDING
NO TO INTERVENTION INTO ALREADY DEAD ACADEMIC SYSTEM
GIVE US SINCERE VOCATIONAL TRAINING/SKILL ACQUISITION CENTRES.
STOP DECEIVING US

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by abujaArchitect(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm impressed
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by Drversatile: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2016
This is a leader
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by aloeman15(m): 1:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Islam actually exalts education.
After all, it's impossible to read the quran if you don't know arabic. And dat language hard!
I'm a christian, to be clear.
The issue with nigeria's north is that of power. And subjugation. And a deep, abiding fear. And an inferiority complex. And human greed, of course.
Enlightenment hardly ever comes into it.
Unfortunately.
ckmayoca:
Intelligent tweet from someone who is not dwelling on a book written looooong time ago but dwelling on the reality of life

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:47am On Jun 06, 2016
jesse8048:
And here in naija we are about to start feeding the hungry. We got a long way to go mehn.
Well, your country is filled up with a lot of ignorant people because they are not properly educated; both in North and South. Very, very, poorly educated people.

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by vedaxcool(m): 3:55am On Jun 06, 2016
ASL33:

Look at what is talking. ..
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by vedaxcool(m): 3:58am On Jun 06, 2016
ckmayoca:

As usual ignorance is written all over your post. ..the first word revealed in the Quran is Iqra meaning READ

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by vedaxcool(m): 4:08am On Jun 06, 2016
jesse8048:

Even in the U.S. the hungry are being feed ... the king is not saying they will stop feeding the hungry but will educate them as well. Which is a long term solution.
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by pendusky(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2016
That is what GEJ was doing, establishing more Fed Universities in the north! but Baboon will still be baboon!

Haram is sponsored!
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by ckmayoca: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

As usual ignorance is written all over your post. ..the first word revealed in the Quran is Iqra meaning READ

Get close to a nearby transformer and dip ur right hand in it if my post could vex u to the extent of responding to it.
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by pikin1(m): 6:57am On Jun 06, 2016
No offense but dis man no ddey think like him brothers for Nigeria
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by Kingspin(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Nigerian Muslim's are either a full terrorist or partial terrorist.
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by millhouse: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2016
And Bubu wants to give N5k to almajiris every month
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by jahsharon: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2016
ASL33:

My brother, the thing surprise me too ooo. My Muslim brothers no dey think. The Vice President of UAE, HH Sheik Mohammed is a bloody Christian for your mind. Your hatred for Islam is driving you very fast to your early grave.

Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by mrvitalis(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2016
I blame hausas
Have I ever seen a fulani amajeris??
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by bettercreature(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2016
It actually says alot about Fayose's stomach infrastructure and Ekiti people
Re: Look At What The Vice President Of UAE Tweeted +pics by Godstraight(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2016
jahsharon:

My brother, the thing surprise me too ooo. My Muslim brothers no dey think. The Vice President of UAE, HH Sheik Mohammed is a bloody Christian for your mind. Your hatred for Islam is driving you very fast to your early grave.
I think he actually mearnt why can't our Muslims brother think this way

Israel Donates 5 Million Dollars To Support Biafra / Eid-l-fitri: Don’t Relent In Sharing Love, Lagos Speaker Advises Nigerians / Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly.