Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose (10855 Views)

Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / An Apology For "Muslims Praying For Allah To Destroy Buhari's Government: Video" / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by ganisucks(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said the poor state of the nation’s economy will continue throughout the tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari and will lead to the collapse of his government.

Speaking during the Thanksgiving Service marking the First Anniversary of the Fifth Assembly of the Ekiti State House of Assembly at the Government House Chapel, Ado Ekiti on Sunday, Fayose said the All Progressives Congress-led government would fail
woefully in addressing the problem.

According to a statement by the Special Assistant (Media) to the Speaker, Stephen Gbadamosi, the governor claimed he decided to go on solidarity strike with the workers in the state when it dawned on him that the Federal Government had failed and would continue to fail in revamping the nation’s economy.

“I am not a prophet of doom, but I must tell you the truth. It is this economic downturn that will pull down the Buhari-led government. Mark my word. The economy will improve, but it will be too late in the life of the Buhari-led government.

“God is angry with the Buhari-led government. It is shedding the blood of too many innocent people.

“Soldiers would enter the home of poor village people and gun them down in cold blood. There is too much of blood-shedding. Look at what they did to that innocent woman in Kano.

I am telling you that God allowed them to get into government so that they would be exposed; so that everyone would see their inability and hypocrisy,” he said.

Earlier, Speaker Kola Oluwawole in his speech explained that the principle of separation of power did not envisage bickering among the arms of government.

“When people say we are Fayose’s boys in the House, I just watch them display their ignorance. A journalist once asked me such a question. I just told him that God will make him a state governor one day, and that when he gets there, he should put his enemies in the Assembly.

“Our enemies did not want us to get to the Assembly, let alone clocking one year in office or getting the Assembly to stand.

“When you say someone is a rubber stamp, it means that person is a fool or slowpoke. By all standards, members of the Ekiti State House of Assembly are no fools or morons. We have virtually all professional callings represented in the House. Only morons can be rubber stamp.”

www.punchng.com/poor-economy-ll-pull-buharis-reign-fayose/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by DonaldGenes(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hian, what's really wrong with Fayose?

Sometimes, iWonder if Fayose do attend Federal Executive Council Meetings before and how he will face PMB one on One?
Speaking of which, iKnow Ekiti people pride themselves as Fountain of knowledge ,albeit, the state is so poor ..You wonder what kind of knowledge do they mean? They are suppose to replicate what they know into practical real economic values

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by GudluckIBB(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
DonaldGenes:
Hian, what's really wring with Fayose?

I thought this clown Is on strike.

13 Likes

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by ganisucks(f): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fayose, I A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ all Nigerian women L♥√ع A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ support Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Please don't relent in your struggle against jihadist dictatorship A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ tyranny. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are the only Yoruba freedom fighter we KϞöω̲ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ respect, for the rest have been bought A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ paid for. Keep on telling Nigerians the truth, even if they are too chicken †̥♥ hear it.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by sorom4: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bubu don suffer!!! He brought it on himself by doing same to another some years back

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by ganisucks(f): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I thought this clown Is on strike.
the governor claimed he decided to go on solidarity strike with the workers in the state when it dawned on him that the Federal Government had failed and would continue to fail in revamping the nation’s economy.
Young Man, READ before commenting

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by amazingcharis: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fayose again
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by jhydebaba(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Poor economy will destroy Buhari's reign - Fayose

The way it destroyed Ekiti

This guy is speaking from experience.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fayose has really become a chatterbox. He sounds these days like a tape on repeat.
We are all doomed if this government fails. He is unable to pay workers' salaries because of the nosediving economy. What then happens if the economy collapses?

Fayose's unguarded and cynical statements are not without precedents, the APC created the template that is being used.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Jirate(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
What is the Difference between Fayose and Oshiomhole when it comes to Talking?
Let’s see who the Darling of the People is,
Likes for Ayodele Fayose(PDP) Share for Adams Oshiomhole(APC)

46 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by LesbianBoy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fayose speaking the truth always cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by chanezzar0world: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by kingphilip(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2016
This man is supposed to be on strike but I don't know if it doesn't include this though

He should find a way to sort out the payment of the state's workers salaries because peradventure the economy gets straightened today I'm not sure it'll be able to pay up like 5 months backlog of salaries..

It's a new week Nairalanders show some love by clicking like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Dandeson1(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Lolgrin
nothing is more disgusting than the confidence in which this slowpoke misfit of a Gov. Speaks negativity for our country all in the name of truth
Who we offend for dis country For God to give us this type of leaders. This is a man that his state internal revenue is next to nothing, he depends solely on fed. Gov. Be4 anything is done in the state, we can't pin point one prudent achievement in both his first tenure and current one.

7 Likes

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by otukpo(f): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Fayose, easy.
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Daniel058(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Ggggg
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by dragonking2: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2016
The dullard has already destroyed the economy that's why he is running out to London leaving Osunbade the mere commissioner to take the fall. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, come see ooo, Fayose has gone mad again..... shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Yeye man. Go pay your workers their salaries.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by seankay(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2016
I'm beginning to think Buhari slept with Fayose's wife cos these derisive statements and balderdash remarks are just too much.

Fayose blaming Buhari since 2014

6 Likes

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by GrandMufti: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by GROOOVE(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Oga Ayo are you the only governor in Nigeria? Look at kaduna for instance salaries are paid on time, loads of job opportunity every corner you turn, and in terms of infrastructure the are getting somewhere.
The only thing we here from you is buhari this, buhari that..
Workers are still unpaid, they have families too you know, untill you loose that pot belle as a result of hunger then your strike is just an act of laziness.
Before you judge other people's environ make sure yours isn't criticizeable.

10 Likes

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Philomath1212: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2016
"will destroy" or " is destroying "

Abeg that's not an excuse anyway, a situation like this differentiate between a ruler and a leader.
period!

3 Likes

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2016
DonaldGenes:
Hian, what's really wrong with Fayose?

Sometimes, iWonder if Fayose do attend Federal Executive Council Meetings before and how he will face PMB one on One?
Speaking of which, iKnow Ekiti people pride themselves as Fountain of knowledge ,albeit, the state is so poor ..You wonder what kind of knowledge do they mean? They are suppose to replicate what they know into practical real economic values
Think Fayose, think controversy.....

BTW, when did he call-off his "Strike"

2 Likes

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by giga02(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
Fayose, I A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ all Nigerian women L♥√ع A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ support Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Please don't relent in your struggle against jihadist dictatorship A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ tyranny. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are the only Yoruba freedom fighter we KϞöω̲ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ respect, for the rest have been bought A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ paid for. Keep on telling Nigerians the truth, even if they are too chicken †̥♥ hear it.
. Am sure u reside in Lagos posting rubbish;am sure if ur dad isn't yet to receive 5month salary u would av acquired some reasonable amount of sense.

16 Likes

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by dragonking2: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
seankay:
I'm beginning to think Buhari slept with Fayose's wife cos these derisive statements and balderdash remarks are just too much.

Fayose blaming Buhari since 2014
Just the same way APC blamed GEJ. ..Karma is a biitch right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by MadCow1: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Rubbish man
Re: Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose by 400billionman: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Fayose, you are my man.

Please invest in agriculture for export so that Ekiti people will not starve.. Cashew, Pinneaple, banana are all export crops.

Ekiti has arable land wasting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Postpones Convention Till 2018 / Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate / Subsidy Removal: Abiodun Approves N10,000 For Workers, Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.