Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

I Need To Know Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need To Know Please (842 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know Please by Merryglad(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
When i started attending my church in 2011 it was one of the best thing that happened to me....but right now there are things i dont understand. What offence in church can warrant suspension?
Re: I Need To Know Please by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Merryglad:
When i started attending my church in 2011 it was one of the best thing that happened to me....but right now there are things i dont understand. What offence in church can warrant suspension?
what really happened, tell us the truth. Where you suspended and why? Every church is a body, an Institution, a government with rules, laws and principles, therefore if you break one you should be expecting the consequence. So tell us why you were suspended.
Re: I Need To Know Please by Merryglad(f): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Tosinex:
what really happened, tell us the truth. Where you suspended and why? Every church is a body, an Institution, a government with rules, laws and principles, therefore if you break one you should be expecting the consequence. So tell us why you were suspended.
i have been suspended a time past though but am not on suspension now. The issue is for every little reason a leader gets suspended. If you dont attend prayer its suspension, if you dont come to church on sunday its suspension no one will bother to find out why you were not in church, if you are asked to pay money and you cant afford it you will be treated like you have leperousy......it goes on and on i want to leave but i want to be very sure thats why i am seeking an opinion.
Re: I Need To Know Please by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2016
Merryglad:
i have been suspended a time past though but am not on suspension now. The issue is for every little reason a leader gets suspended. If you dont attend prayer its suspension, if you dont come to church on sunday its suspension no one will bother to find out why you were not in church, if you are asked to pay money and you cant afford it you will be treated like you have leperousy......it goes on and on i want to leave but i want to be very sure thats why i am seeking an opinion.
if you are going to be absent from church activities let the leaders know, at least they can defend you. But on that money part ehn, its not good for a church to be founded on money, maybe your church are too money conscious, if you don't have you don't have, tell them let them know, if you have give, but if they treat you like a leper because you didn't give, then forgive them for they don't know what their doing.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Please by BBcool: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2016
All that suspension thingy and treating u like a leper is just a tool to manipulate people into doing wat they (d church) want them to do by putting fear in them. So, now people will go to church because they dont want to get suspended and then u also go out of ur way to donate money even if its grudgingly cos its not convenient so that u will not b segregated.

That is not service to God at all but service to church leaders.

Even in churches where u are not treated like a leper or suspended or punished by d church, the same kind of fear (d fear of God) is planted in members via the messages preached. So now u do things because u are afraid of God not because u love God.

People of God, God is love and Love is unconditional... not based on anything like weather I go to church or not nor is it based on how much money I give to chhurch pastors.

And the earlier humanity wakes up to who we really are and know wat God truely stands for, the better for us all... we av slept enough. Enough of all these manipulations.
Re: I Need To Know Please by Merryglad(f): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tosinex:
if you are going to be absent from church activities let the leaders know, at least they can defend you. But on that money part ehn, its not good for a church to be founded on money, maybe your church are too money conscious, if you don't have you don't have, tell them let them know, if you have give, but if they treat you like a leper because you didn't give, then forgive them for they don't know what their doing.
thanks alot
Re: I Need To Know Please by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Merryglad:
thanks alot
since 2016... Sorry jare! You welcome. Op u good.

(1) (Reply)

See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad / Ogun God Of Iron Ceremony [video] / Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.