Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? (22471 Views)

Tine God Networks Ltd. / Tine Investment / Is Tine Investments Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by alwelldinho(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
I came across this website www.tineinvestment.com and im considering investing with them but I dont how legit they are.

please has anyone tried them before? are they for real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by alwelldinho(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Does it mean nobody on this forum know about them or have traded with them? It marvels me that when needs something important from the public no one will be willingly to assist. Abeg its kinda annoying.

#peace

1 Like

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by Dickson4000(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2016
my brother is not a scam I have already invested 300k.... to get 1.3million Naira
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by walexy14(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dickson4000:
my brother is not a scam I have already invested 300k.... to get 1.3million Naira

seriously!!! Any investment house giving you interest rate that's above the MPR is a big scam

2 Likes

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by alwelldinho(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Thanks everyone, I will go ahead and givit a try.

1 Like

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by mrmaze(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2016
Op is it real
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by mrmaze(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2016
alwelldinho:
Thanks everyone, I will go ahead and givit a try.
is it real
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by alwelldinho(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
mrmaze:

is it real
ok, thank you. i already bought some bonds and have also gotten my first month pay too. thanks all
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by winnerjoy: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
i am suprised that their website have already expired and these people still saying it is not a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by alubert4real: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Who is fooling who? God dey sha
winnerjoy:
i am suprised that their website have already expired and these people still saying it is not a scam

1 Like

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by dav8id(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
its simple let them show you proof of payment received from the scam investment and if they can't ..then its a scam..

invest in something you have access to

do agric its pays..invest in agriculture..

you can start with this >>> http://davidprof.com/blog/melon-egusi-storage-business-the-most-and-profitable-investment/#comment-1839
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tine Investments is Very Much REAL, Am not surprise when people doubt its reality because i know they do considering their past experience of some other investments or so called networking business like TINE.
Meanwhile, I'm a coordinator in TINE Investments.
08037717613 for more clarity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by passyhansome(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
What if I told you about the one of 33.3% monthly.
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
For how long now are they in operations and are they registered in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2016
People in this forum has been calling and I thank God their questions are being cleared and now they are heavy investors with us.
[color=#990000][/color]
My name is Nwachukwu and I'm a coordinator

1 Like

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2016
For those who are looking for evidence of payment should please take time and peruse the attachment below.

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by alwelldinho(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Are you talking about MMM?
passyhansome:
What if I told you about the one of 33.3% monthly.
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by Ezegozie(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2016
nwachuksme:
Tine Investments is Very Much REAL, Am not surprise when people doubt its reality because i know they do considering their past experience of some other investments or so called networking business like TINE.
Meanwhile, I'm a coordinator in TINE Investments.
08037717613 for more clarity.

let me ask you a simple question.

how do they get the money they use in paying investors?

I am interested in this critical question

2 Likes

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by charlsecy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
winnerjoy:
alwelldinho:
I came across this website www.tineinvestment.com.....
I think s should be added to the "investment"

1 Like

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by Colyxbro(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
I really don't trust investment companies in Nigeria. Gold trade Limited still paying till tomorrow. A Legit company I must tell you, Check it out https://goldtradelimited.com/?ref=colyx1

1 Like

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by alwelldinho(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
apart from venturing into tineinvestment, im also into MMM and i must confess MMM rocks. tineinvestment isnt bad though but i still prefer MMM to it. for further info about MMM, chat me up on whatsapp on this number +2348036079779

i started MMM in april and today im now a Guider in MMM. a try will definitely convince you
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Recall that,this is an online Investments that has networking effect but sound so interestingly to hear that you are NOT the one doing the networking part of it,
Then for the other way they make their money, TINE God Networks Ltd trade with Facebook, Google and Apple.
You can call 08037717613 for further info.
Ezegozie:

let me ask you a simple question.

how do they get the money they use in paying investors?

I am interested in this critical question
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by charlsecy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
nwachuksme:
For those who are looking for evidence of payment should please take time and peruse the attachment below.
After registration, I was notified I would get my login details via email. But I got nothing.
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by Ezegozie(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by alwelldinho(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Brother, i quite disagree with you on the above assertion. honestly, i did a rough estimation using N150,000 as a start-up capital on both businesses. i realised that in TineInvestment, N150,000 will give about N750,000 in 8 months while in MMM N150,000 will give you N1.3m if you roll-over your monthly income.

In addition to my estimation, a Guider in MMM earns much more compared to an Agent in TineInvestment
Ezegozie:

you prefer MMM because it brings quick money.

Bros, MMM can't pay 1/3 of what Tine pays but tine demands patience while MMM must yield better money monthly.

and you you know that Nigerians don't like patience at all, so they will opt in for MMM.
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by Ezegozie(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by alwelldinho(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
I'm not just a participant in MMM but also Guider, so I'm telling you that at the moment MMM is very healthy and you don't need to create panic in the minds intended prospects. You can easily know how your money grows in MMM but same thing can't be said in tine.
Re: Tine Investment. Scam Or Legit Business? by charlsecy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dickson4000:
...I have already invested 300k.... to get 1.3million Naira
In how many months' time?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.