Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

HOW To Connect Three Laptops Together? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HOW To Connect Three Laptops Together? (1696 Views)

How To Connect Your Android Phone To TV Wirelessly / HOW TO CONNECT 2 LAPTOPS WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE AND SHARE FILES DIRECTLY / How To Connect Camcorder To Easyworship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW To Connect Three Laptops Together? by Harkindeylee(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
HI. i need a little help here. I wanna know how to connect three computers to a switch using LAN and make one invisible to the rest two... i need reply ASAP course itz urgent. thanks
Re: HOW To Connect Three Laptops Together? by Goodcare(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
call 07056737703
Re: HOW To Connect Three Laptops Together? by Harkindeylee(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Goodcare:
call 07056737703
seriously??! I should call? I need an answer on this platform.. You can type it here you know?
Re: HOW To Connect Three Laptops Together? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Depending on your operating system. With ad hoc connection and home group. I do that all the time, all you need to do is set the system you want invisible from the others in home group settings. And turn off file sharing. Google ad hoc connection, if your running Windows 8 to 10 you will have to use dos commands to set it up.

1 Like

Re: HOW To Connect Three Laptops Together? by Harkindeylee(m): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2016
grossintel:
Depending on your operating system. With ad hoc connection and home group. I do that all the time, all you need to do is set the system you want invisible from the others in home group settings. And turn off file sharing. Google ad hoc connection, if your running Windows 8 to 10 you will have to use dos commands to set it up.
Thanks I think this should help.
Re: HOW To Connect Three Laptops Together? by Harkindeylee(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
grossintel:
am i gonna be using a cross LAN cabling for the master/host or just straight LAN for all 3 laptops?
Re: HOW To Connect Three Laptops Together? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Harkindeylee:
am i gonna be using a cross LAN cabling for the master/host or just straight LAN for all 3 laptops?
you don't need any cable, I do mine wirelessly if the laptops are physically close to each other. If you wish to use Lan cables it's better you use a straight Lan for the 3 laptops. But mine is done without cables.
Re: HOW To Connect Three Laptops Together? by Harkindeylee(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2016
grossintel:
you don't need any cable, I do mine wirelessly if the laptops are physically close to each other. If you wish to use Lan cables it's better you use a straight Lan for the 3 laptops. But mine is done without cables.
thanks for your help sir
i really appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Acer Laptop Refuses To Power ON. / Very Neat And Perfectly Working Hp Compaq 6510b Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.