Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised (54012 Views)

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / How True Is This? Viewer's Discretion Is Advised. (graphic Photos) / Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by momodub: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Aluu again

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by vivansexy: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2016
what a pity
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2016
I always have goose pimple anytime I hear of this community! Gademmit!!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by AmAlbert(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Pitakwa always repping, I've not heard anu news from Town, Diobu and Mgbuoshimini Eva since I left 9ja... What is wrong I hope MA niggas over there are fine...

That's PH for you, we're so used to it that it's now a norm...

My own be say, any nigga wey play near my mama or that family wey God carry dash me, I go find the person reach ogbakri, tombia...

Really sorry for their families for such loss
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by santuse: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2016
This is bad
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by bishopkay: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Lord this is bad! COuld it bethe townpaying for the Aluu killings

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by MadCow1: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
Not condoning what happened in kano cos that was very barbaric but I detest the hypocrisy and double standard of the South. We don't see outcry and condemnation of the barbaric things that happen down south. From beheading, to jungle justice and burning people alive. If there is anybody that take any group of people that take the laws into their hands it's southerners. Online warriors won't see this and co dem it on social media as they would do if it happened in the north.

If Human Heads could be used for Isi Ewu, Rivers State would be the Number 1 producer of the Heads.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Baroba(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2016
dozmandon:
Ain't no love in the heart of the City

You can say that again bro...How can a human be this evil.. Tuffffiaaa!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Aremu01(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Is there another killing? Or still the last one?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by DoyenExchange: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Oh my God!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Joeoluoma(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2016
This is the same Biafrans praying for God intervention with all these blood shed.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:

If Human Heads could be used for Isi Ewu, Rivers State would be the Number 1 producer of the Heads.. grin grin grin

I'm telling you my brother. But they would never protest or flood online and condemn it.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by richidinho(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Spicycat:
Am fed up with this country mtcheeeew

I want to ___u grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by paky: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2016
That`s the handwork of avengers

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Batlan01: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2016
AH! weytn b diz??

Mogbe oo, make I run go tell PMB

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by robosky02(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2016
ALUU Again.......tufia

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by histemple: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
Not condoning what happened in kano cos that was very barbaric but I detest the hypocrisy and double standard of the South. We don't see outcry and condemnation of the barbaric things that happen down south. From beheading, to jungle justice and burning people alive. If there is anybody that take the laws into their hands it's southerners. Online warriors won't see this and condem it on social media as they would do if it happened in the north.

Why is it that anytime the northerners want to condemn the senseless killing of that Christian woman by bloodthirsty Muslims, it will always end with "BUT"? And thereafter they start trying to justify it.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by AmuDimpka: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2016
As an Igbo man...the most stupid set of Igbo one can meet are the ikwerre people ....are they even Igbo seff

Such a nasty set of breeds
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Greatidonis: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Wike call your boys to order, the 8 years of the former government we did not see anything like this. You came and it's up to a year and all this. From kidnapping to rape. Robberies to Assassination. Killings is now the order of the day. Call your boys to order!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by millhouse: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Why
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by oyindare(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2016
God

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by laprince(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
Not condoning what happened in kano cos that was very barbaric but I detest the hypocrisy and double standard of the South. We don't see outcry and condemnation of the barbaric things that happen down south. From beheading, to jungle justice and burning people alive. If there is anybody that take the laws into their hands it's southerners. Online warriors won't see this and condem it on social media as they would do if it happened in the north.

have u seen southerners killing carelessly for sake of religion?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Olukokosir(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Nina4u:
Ever since Lloyd, Chidiaka ,Tekena and Ugonna got lynched and murdered that place Aluu is a cursed place ..that community should b erased off the map ... Its been almost 4 years and still no justice ..

Aluu community again ...I fear ponmo for dz pple oooo

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by erico2k2(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
I thought this was cult war? ?
Aluu is full of students t
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by JOYOSITA(f): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Natn good comes out of Aluu

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Spicycat(f): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

I want to ___u grin
Real men don't blab
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by naijaboiy: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Aluu again? undecided

So they settled down to shoot, behead and even burn a human yet no security operative arrived.

This is pathetic. sad

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2016
laprince:

have u seen southerners killing carelessly for sake of religion?
killing is killing. Whether it's a religious bigot, overzealous fanatic, occutic, jungle justice, burning human beings alive cos they stole etc. It's all bad. My point is taking laws into our Hands and taking a human life is barbaric. Let's condemn all sort of barbarism not only when it has to do with the northerners.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by JOYOSITA(f): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2016
erico2k2:

I thought this was cult war? ?
Aluu is full of students t
they would have recorded more casualties if school was in session. Thank God we r on strike.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Spydamannn(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Maybe friends of the 4 boys they killed decided to......
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
What are you saying?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by laprince(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
killing is killing. Whether it's a religious bigot, overzealous fanatic, occutic, jungle justice, burning human beings alive cos they stole etc. It's all bad. My point is taking laws into our Hands and taking a human life is barbaric. Let's condemn all sort of barbarism not only when it has to do with the northerners.

I understand your point. If you want to be objective about an issue, then be objective and less pessimistic about any views.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.