Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 PM

Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist (12456 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
For a second, let us pretend that God really does not exist. The atheists act in such a way that will make someone question this stand and eventually ask the golden question. "Why the rage against a non-existent God"

More often than not, I try to rationalize the fact that atheists might sincerely not believe in God, but their constant rage against God makes me doubt this idea.

Atheists, most times hide under "logic and science" as the major reason for their conversion but reality has continued to prove that this is simply not the case. Although "logic and science" may eventually come into play eventually. Hurt, hate and contempt for God seems to be the singular motivating factor for most of these atheists, but they don't immediately realize it.
Sometime ago, I lost a loving woman to the painful hands of death and right there in the hospital while we were mourning, a christian stood up and declared "God, I will not serve you anymore". Such a person will eventually look for alternative worldviews such as atheism, evolutionism e.t.c and then start to preach "new-age science and rationalism" to "ignorant and deluded' Christians. This is one out of many examples. Rape, accidents, physical abuse and deformities, sexual deformities, parental neglect, peer pressure, barrenness and other bitter experiences most times serve as the bedrock for atheism, although most of the victims eventually find ways to rationalize their newly found worldview.

How then can one confront a God whom the atheist thinks caused all these things? There is only one way and I certainly agree with Chris Bowyer who said "How else can you fight God, but to pretend He doesn't exist". This is why there seems to be so much hate and hurt driving these atheists to spend everyday of their lives talking about a supposedly non-existent God. At this point, the atheist will ask, "which of the 5000+ gods are you referring to"?. Just smile and tell them silently "The God that makes you restless."

Most atheists will claim they are more concerned with the belief systems rather than the gods attached to these various systems. This is clearly seen as a dishonest stance when you carefully analyze their quotes against God. For example, I have a young nephew who was always anticipating santa claus long before december. I eventually tried to disprove the existence of santa to him and he saw the sense in it.

Now I wanna imagine myself spending each day of my life, calling santa all sorts of hateful names just to pass accross a message to my nephew, of course I will need to have my brain checked. We don't quickly notice it but this is what the atheists do all of their days. What else could motivate one to spend his/her days cursing and spewing hate comments against obviously non-existent superheroes such as superman, batman and co. just to pass a point to someone if not a serious conviction of their existence, and hate for them.

One of the downsides of the internet is that people who have gone through forms of Physical and emotional abuse, as well psychological trauma, and do not have the help of a psychologist can pass their woes to a large unsuspecting audience. Most of these unfortunate people are as intelligent as you are or even more intelligent and will definately use these abilities to infiltrate weak and feeble minds.

The hurt and hate motivating these atheists is what keeps them in the religion section day and night spitting hate against anything God. However, we as christians must remember that conversion is solely the work of God. And so we must pray for them and also present them with truth and a superior worldview in the most logical manner.

Below are some of the innumerable spiteful and hate comments that our beloved atheists spit against a supposedly non-existent God. As much as i would like to mention them all, I can only mention these few. Mentioning them all would be exhaustive and will not contain less than 10 pages of a fresh thread. The posts are abriged solely for the purpose of this thread.

Note: Non-existent is bolded because some atheists accuse other christians of hurling verbal attacks towards allah and other gods. Christians believe in the existence of these gods and that is why they do what they do. allah, zeus, krishna and all the others exists as nothing but mere gods. The numerous demons that fell with lucifer could not have all gone into hiding. I do not support such attacks though.

dalaman:

Hitler is much of a better character the the mad and insane God your believe in

dalaman:

Why should any body love a dead Jewish man that lived very long ago more than his family? Madness.
dalaman:

You answered him by quoting words of a man(jesus) high on cow dung abi? Well done.
dalaman:

You are a very slow block headed idiot.
Why do you guys act like fools here?"
dalaman:

You remain an idiotic fool.
dalaman:

How many of your dead friends and relatives have been raised from the dead?
dalaman:

Why not accept Oduduwa as the first man through faith?
dalaman:

so many illiterates are christians.
dalaman:

God remains an idea. God is not real.
dalaman:

Forget the foolish hypocrite.
dalaman:

He is already mad.
frank317:

Imagine all Christians thinking like u. What then is the hope for the future.

NB: The act of paying tithe is the most stupid thing any stupid person could do.
frank317:

Look at how u are embarrassing your almighty God... read ur post, how are u making sense?
frank317:

However, if by any chance he exists... he must be silly for putting u in this mess. quote]
[quote author=frank317 post=46010838]

Stop deluding urself fool, Satan does not exist..l.only in your head, just like ur God.
frank317:

u and your God must very foolish.
frank317:

why can't your money doubling God make you as rich as bill gate or dangote.
frank317:

Healing is like trial and error for your so called almighty powerful God.

I think your God is a joke.

I just think ur God thrives on evil....
frank317:
God way get mind create hell.
frank317:
This should go to joke section...God must b a joke
frank317:

if God exists, he should be evaluating his past actions after reading this
frank317:

Have u heard the story of Noah where God practically downed every one in the world, even innocent babies?
frank317:

seriously, what is the function of believing in God? of what purpose is it?

God is not eager to heal anyone... perhaps he is not eager to help the needy too. He just wants to sit on the throne and receive praises he does not deserve.
according to you, ones situation shouldnt stop one from believing in God... so what should make one believe in God?
frank317:

A purposeless punishment from a sick God.
frank317:

See u in hell.
frank317:

Why am i angry? Becasue I want to be like him. I want to be God but he took that position. Pls tell me what to do to get rid of this anger. The rage is killing me.
frank317:

Oh father God in hevean... molester of Mary... please save me.
frank317:

u sound exactly like ur killer God
frank317:

If God exist don't u think he will be both foolish, mean and dubious to watch from the sideline with out showing mankind the way once and for all?
frank317:

Radio signal is more real than your God.
sonOfLucifer:
Stop praying o. God has ear infection worse than Buhari's own.
sonOfLucifer:

God should be the one begging for forgiveness.
sonOfLucifer:

Your God not smart Bro. Upgrade. Try Satan. Insults don't hurt Satan. He's a classy God.
sonOfLucifer:
GOD was drunk in the Old Testament. Jesus gave him blood in the New Testament, then he calmed down.
sonOfLucifer:

All lies come from heaven.

The best weed is in heaven.
sonOfLucifer:

Poor Jesus didn't have the opportunity to graduate in life as a carpenter.
sonOfLucifer:

I don't believe in Christ, but I do appreciate all religions. They've got their bad and good sides. The Cross is a dumb tale.
sonOfLucifer:
Prayers should be banned for a year.
sonOfLucifer:
Rats love to eat sh1t.
Na on top rat your God wan flex muscle?
sonOfLucifer:

Sorry. I'm not into dead gay Jews.
sonOfLucifer:

Jesus blood wey don smell rotten since for Israel.
Open your eye well well o. Wetin u dey see, no be wetin you dey see.
sonOfLucifer:
Why do you think God created your arms long enough to reach your genitals?

So you can masturbate.
ValentineMary:

Just take a look at yourself. People like u don't need a brain. A spinal cord is enough.
ValentineMary:
Jesus died 2000 years ago and he has rotten like every other person. He is not God and he did not die for anyone's sin. Can we move on with our lives now?
johnydon22:

Who ever reads the bible objectively will only see a very insecure, childish, egoistic, sadistic, wrathful, vengeful, partial, small, tribal, barbaric and ignorant deity in the name of an all powerful creator of the cosmos.
johnydon22:
My girl friend is allowed a maximum of three male friends : The father, the son and the holy spirit (i dont even trust the holy spirit even, remember mary)
OgundeleT:

haaaa... so jobless, useless and thinkless god
OgundeleT:

mumu.. u are senseless like your god
OgundeleT:
the satan i read about in the bible is a perfect gentle man. so blame your pre-known god and not satan
OgundeleT:

if your god is what you have claimed then he doesn't deserve any worship. how can he/she be so dumb to such an extent?
Weah96:

May your whole lineage continue to remain in bondage to the fake god.
OgundeleT:

so the only reason why ur God will burn is just because somebody just lack believe in him?
cloudgoddess:

Yahweh has been shown to be barbaric, unkind and ruthless.
cloudgoddess:

Satan is more useful, powerful, and trustworthy than god. Satan has the power to make prosperous, safe, lawful nations while god can only sit back as millions who believe in him starve to death, suffer at the hands of corrupt governments, die from curable diseases, and kill eachother.
cloudgoddess:
It means the bible preys on the egos of the gullible to keep them drunk on unwarranted confidence.
cloudgoddess:

What a useless god if this is his best work.
cloudgoddess:

an egotistical man-baby with middle-eastern 1st century values
cloudgoddess:

Satan was too powerful, so God was unable to disclose his presence to Adam & Eve? Foolishness.
cloudgoddess:

"Don't ask, god isn't meant to be understood". Nonsense.
cloudgoddess:

Then what business does any person have worshipping such a god? A God who doesn't care of the earth on which billions of people live goes to ruins. Peace is not on his agenda but lining pastor's pocketbook with lambourgini money is? & helping little Sally pass her exam is? and all the other arbitrary strokes of good fortune that Christians attribute to Gods doing? He has time for petty favors like these but world peace is not as important? Mschewww. Very useless god.
cloudgoddess:
If Jesus/God is real, he is as useless as having no God at all.
frank317:
Useless and wicked God. So becasue she had sex ur God is going to make her burn forever. Why didnt he block her hole with flesh so that she wouldn't have sex. Rubbish
cloudgoddess:

Yahweh is your noodle. Religion is a psychological trap which I am ecstatic to be free from.
cloudgoddess:

Some of us still have functioning mental faculties that haven't been overtaken by religious indoctrination. Not everyone's brain is in the same cage you so willfully keep yours in.
Pr0ton:

Hell to you and God for all I care
freecocoa:
your God is nothing but a myth invented by men, therefore he can't do squat.
freecocoa:

I will rather go to hell than just sing boring hymns all day in heaven.
freecocoa:
Almighty god my a$$.
Krystalzkris:
christianity can die for all i care.... scrap churches and watch this country bloom
Krystalzkris:
God of the bible never knew a kangaroo existed....
Krystalzkris:
please how old are you? This just shows that you actually think from ur ass... Well,why wont you be this daft,your god is dumb too..
hahn:

God cheated and fornicated with Mary! undecided
Krystalzkris:
god had to use someone else's fiancee to produce his own son
K9blunt:

Your imaginary sky daddy was just too egoistical, so he preferred showing his might by hardening an already hardened person just to punish him......
K9blunt:

if your god truly exist then he won't earn my respect!
K9blunt:

Eternal and endless eons of praises to a fairytale childish, jealous and egotistical god.

How boring
krattoss:
lol....
who am I to question God when he can roast me like a bushmeat on one of his burning furnace
plaetton:

God's moral thresholds, re: the promotion of covetousness, looting, rape and genocide.
plaetton:

Yahweh was bad and evil.
Jesus came to do a makeover.
Then Yahweh repented and became a good loving god.
menesheh:
My own god is skyfairy otherwise called jonny who i can see, touch and exchange comments on Nairaland. Who created the universe with his girlfriend. Atleast my god is a physical thing than allegories assumed to exist somewhere devoid of space, time and matter.
menesheh:
If pope could say this, that means he has an unjust and useless god.
menesheh:

Why would god display such arrogance and superiority while he is commanding his minions to be meek and submissive.
menesheh:

Logic has always been a god killer
Weah96:
Which part of dry bone don't you understand. There is a 90% chance that the author of that passage was smoking illegal drugs BTW.
Weah96:

Was it Christianity that broke out or your fake god? In one testament he is accepting blood sacrifice, in the other, he takes money.
Weah96:

The bloodthirsty book character you go to that building to worship on Sundays is not the creator of the universe.
Weah96:

Bigger Gods. Your god is their junior cousin.
Weah96:

The Bible god, who possesses human traits like jealousy and anger.
Weah96:

The talking god existed without being in anything, not even empty space.

I will like to conclude by posting quotes of these great intellectuals referring to hateful and desperate atheists.

[b]Atheists express their rage against God although in their view He does not exist. --C. S. Lewis

Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God. -- Heywood Broun

In some awful, strange, paradoxical way, atheists tend to take religion more seriously than the practitioners. --Jonathon Miller

It amazes me to find an intelligent person who fights against something which he does not at all believe exists. --Mohandas Gandhi

Atheism is a crutch for those who cannot bear the reality of God. -- Tom Stoppard

If atheism spread, it would become a religion as intolerable as the ancient ones. --Gustave le Bon

An atheist may be simply one whose faith and love are concentrated on the impersonal aspects of God. --Simone Weil

A disbelief in God does not result in a belief in nothing; disbelief in God usually results in a belief in anything.—unknown

I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.--Abraham Lincoln

A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower. --C.S. Lewis

To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, "I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge" --Ravi Zacharias

A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol. --Deitrich Bonhoeffer

If we were to judge nature by common sense or likelihood, we wouldn't believe the world existed. --Annie Dillard

If God were small enough to be understood, He would not be big enough to be worshiped. --Evelyn Underhill

The turning point in our lives is when we stop seeking the God we want and start seeking the God who is. --- Patrick Morley

I want atheism to be true and am made uneasy by the fact that some of the most intelligent and well-informed people I know are religious believers. It isn't just that I don't believe in God and, naturally, I hope that I'm right in my belief. It's that I hope there is no God! I don't want there to be a God; I don't want the universe to be like that. --Thomas Nagel

We may seek God by our intellect, but we only can find him with our heart. –Cotvos
[/b]

Stay blessed wink

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
cc; KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
The time invested into this. cheesy cheesy

Op, you deserve a bottle of Origin.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by taurus25(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
for the upthienth time.......athiest talk about god not because they believe he exists but for a lot of reasons which may be

using attributes or characteristics of the god in question which might be illogical or unreasonable to convince you that what you believe in is just some hogwash that youve be indoctrinated with......to totally grasp my point, think of the most reasonable method to use to convince an obsessed kid who actually think superman exists that he doesnt. Most atheist do not really talk about god that much in real life, except you either come to preach to them or they are in company with other athiests.

And also atheists talk about god esp ones here on nl for just fun sake. Trust me its nothing personal no hate involved just for fun and sometimes to cure the masses from religious brainwashing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
taurus25:
for the upthienth time.......athiest talk about god not because they believe he exists but for a lot of reasons which may be

using attributes or characteristics of the god in question which might be illogical or unreasonable to convince you that what you believe in is just some hogwash that youve be indoctrinated with......to totally grasp my point, think of the most reasonable method to use to convince an obsessed kid who actually think superman exists that he doesnt. Most atheist do not really talk about god that much in real life, except you either come to preach to them or they are in company with other athiests.

And also atheists talk about god esp ones here on nl for just fun sake. Trust me its nothing personal no hate involved just for fun and sometimes to cure the masses from religious brainwashing

Relax. Try to be coherent.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Romans 1 : 28 [AMP]

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Improper
not in accordance with accepted standards, especially of morality or honesty.

Repulsive
arousing intense distaste or disgust.

Do not be surprised that they are obsessed with a non-existent God . They fight day and night to prove that God does not exist . They resort to foolish talk out of desperation - disgusting , pathetic , abnormal behavior because they have failed to acknowledge God as their creator .

Atheism and foolishness are cognates -in fact , atheism is incomplete without foolishness . The word of God never fails .

Great job winner01 .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
^^^^^

Atheists have the disposition to hate , terrorise , kill for selfish gains . They lost their sanity because they failed to believe in God

-Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered
-Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered
-Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered
-Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered
-Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered
-Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered
-Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered
-Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered
-Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered
-Adolf Hitler (Germany 1939-1945) 12,000,000 people murdered

The veracity of the above information can be verified by checking through credible sources .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by taurus25(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
Relax. Try to be coherent.
read again you might get my point.....its not really convienient when i type with my phone

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Albert Einstein said it all when he rightly pointed out that bigotry is rife in both camps -believers and non believers.

Anyway, I must commend you for your time, you are really dedicated to defending Christianity.

If only God existed, he would have been proud of you

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Romans 1 : 28 [AMP]

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Improper
not in accordance with accepted standards, especially of morality or honesty.

Repulsive
arousing intense distaste or disgust.

Do not be surprised that they are obsessed with a non-existent God . They fight day and night to prove that God does not exist . They resort to foolish talk out of desperation - disgusting , pathetic , abnormal behavior because they have failed to acknowledge God as their creator .

Atheism and foolishness are cognates -in fact , atheism is incomplete without foolishness . The word of God never fails .

Great job winner01 .
Thanks bro.

Most of them dont get the oppourtunity to discuss their worldview with people around them (they are mostly surrounded by theists, even their families) and so this is the only platform where they can release all that hate.

I've constantly asked them the question: "Why do you want me not to believe in God with you"

None can give a reasonable answer yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Adolf Hitler was the most committed atheist ever. Let's examine some of his quotes shall we,

Besides that, I believe one thing: there is a Lord God! And this Lord God creates the peoples.” ~Adolf Hitler

“We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations; we have stamped it out” ~Adolf Hitler

I will address the other names KingEbukasBlog mentioned in subsequent posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:08am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
^^^^^

Atheists have the disposition to hate , terrorise , kill for selfish gains . They lost their sanity because they failed to believe in God

-Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered

The veracity of the above information can be verified by checking through credible sources .
Exactly!!!

Complementing the quote : If atheism spread, it would become a religion as intolerable as the ancient ones. --Gustave le Bon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Now let's pick these comments one by one and subject them to intense scrutinity and expose the ineffable stu.pidity inherent in them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
The time invested into this. cheesy cheesy

Op, you deserve a bottle of Origin.
I'm beginning to like this guy.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by frank317: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2016
Lol!!! Oboy... guy, I are turning into a psycho... butGod does not exist na.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by taurus25(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
^^^^^

grin lol....so by this you mean all atheists are killers or potential killers ?.
see i wouldnt want to start counting all the crimes of yahweh or allah, muslim or christain to make a point. Killing a human is a crime whether by atheist or any religious person. Whatever it is yoir trying to do is not relevant to the topic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
Adolf Hitler was the most committed atheist ever. Let's examine some of his quotes shall we,

Besides that, I believe one thing: there is a Lord God! And this Lord God creates the peoples.” ~Adolf Hitler

“We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations; we have stamped it out” ~Adolf Hitler

I will address the other names KingEbukasBlog mentioned in subsequent posts
Give the dates of the quotes, i'm sure you were also born into christianity and have some christian quotes to your name.

And before you continue in your folly: Read through this thread first:
https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Common I Don't Know About The Other Guys But Hitler Was A Xtian Catholic 4 That Matter The Only People He Killed Were Jews Cause He Think Jesus Was Against The Jew Y Do U Guys Like Lying Na....I Will Soon Create A Topic To Answer The Op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2016
frank317:
Lol!!! Oboy... guy, I are turning into a psycho... butGod does not exist na.
Be coherent please. what is happenning to these guys today na? grin undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Common I Don't Know About The Other Guys But Hitler Was A Xtian Catholic 4 That Matter Y Do U Guys Like Lying Na....I Will Soon Create A Topic To Answer The Op
Adolf Hitler was born a catholic just like many but he proclaimed his atheistic worldview later in his life. He was born a catholic and therefore has some christian quotes to his name. But I would rather you observe some of his quotes carefully:

In June 1941, Hitler ordered an invasion of the Soviet Union. And on 12th July, 1941, he gave the following quote

"National Socialism and religion cannot exist together....
"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity....
"Let it not be said that Christianity brought man the life of the soul, for that evolution was in the natural order of things." (p 6 & 7)

On 10th October, 1941, he said:

"Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure." (p 43)

on 14th October, 1941, he said

"The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death.... When understanding of the universe has become widespread... Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity....
"Christianity has reached the peak of absurdity.... And that's why someday its structure will collapse....
"...the only way to get rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little....
"Christianity is the liar....
"We'll see to it that the Churches cannot spread abroad teachings in conflict with the interests of the State." (p 49-52) Hitlers' Table Talks.

On October 19th, 1941
"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges, the pox and christianity"- Table talks"

December 13th of the same year, he said "When all is said and done, we have no reason to wish that the Italians and Spaniards should free themselves from the drug of Christianity. Let's be the only people who are immunized against the disease."

Hitler had a terrible mentality and ideology later on in his life, and this led to the murder of about 12,000,000 people.

If you can provide his pro-christian quotes after this dates, Me and KingEbukasBlog will present you a medal. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Krystalzkris:
christianity can die for all i care.... scrap churches.. and watch this country bloom...

Its either this fellow does not understand the economy works or she showcased how atheists show bigotry without restrain . Taiwan is a religiously diversified country , overwhelmed with various religious centres and practices . But this country currently has the lowest poverty rate in the world .

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2046.html

China is a very superstitious country and still have traces of traditional worship practices across the country .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Now let's pick these comments one by one and subject them to intense scrutinity and expose the ineffable stu.pidity inherent in them
You sure know how to deal them blows. grin grin grin grin

GeneralShepherd:

Anyway, I must commend you for your time, you are really dedicated to defending Christianity.

I dont spend half the time the average atheist spends on Nairaland. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog I am really surprised at the false cause fallacy on display in your post.

1. Stalin and Pol Pot were atheists,
2. Therefore we can conclude that being an atheist causes a person to commit atrocities.

You have failed to show where any atheist manuscript instructed any of these people to kill unlike the murders during the Spanish inquisition inspired by the religious teachings and beheadings inspired by Allah

Obviously, the motive for their killings were motivated by their political ideology which was communism. Except for Hitler, who was a christian, every other name there was an ardent communist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2016
dalaman:

Hitler is much of a better character the the mad and insane God your believe in

Hitler ended the lives of close to 20 million people but somehow just somehow is better than the God that does not exist . Sounds like a logical comment to make

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:25am On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
Give the dates of the quotes, i'm sure you were also born into christianity and have some christian quotes to your name.

And before you continue in your folly: Read through this thread first:
https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic

I have not insulted you and you can ask KingEbukasBlog I always try to have decent conversations without throwing about insults. Please try and maintain some civility.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:25am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hitler ended the lives of close to 20 million people but somehow just somehow is better than the God that does not exist . Sounds a logical comment to make
hahaha grin grin ;Dhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2016
[size=5pt]
GeneralShepherd:
KingEbukasBlog I am really surprised at the false cause fallacy on display in your post.

1. Stalin and Pol Pot were atheists,
2. Therefore we can conclude that being an atheist causes a person to commit atrocities.

You have failed to show where any atheist manuscript instructed any of these people to kill unlike the murders during the Spanish inquisition inspired by the religious teachings and beheadings inspired by Allah

Obviously, the motive for their killings were motivated by their political ideology which was communism. Except for Hitler, who was a christian, every other name there was an ardent communist.
[/size]

Atheists always claim Religious people are dangerous because they believe in eternal punishment of Hell for people who dont believe in God - the same one that killed in the Old Testament . When your own logic betrays you .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
Adolf Hitler was born a catholic just like many but he proclaimed his atheistic worldview later in his life. He was born a catholic and therefore has some christian quotes to his name. But I would rather you observe some of his quotes carefully:

In June 1941, Hitler ordered an invasion of the Soviet Union. And on 12th July, 1941, he gave the following quote

"National Socialism and religion cannot exist together....
"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity....
"Let it not be said that Christianity brought man the life of the soul, for that evolution was in the natural order of things." (p 6 & 7)

On 10th October, 1941, he said:

"Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure." (p 43)

on 14th October, 1941, he said

"The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death.... When understanding of the universe has become widespread... Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity....
"Christianity has reached the peak of absurdity.... And that's why someday its structure will collapse....
"...the only way to get rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little....
"Christianity is the liar....
"We'll see to it that the Churches cannot spread abroad teachings in conflict with the interests of the State." (p 49-52) Hitlers' Table Talks.

On October 19th, 1941
"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges, the pox and christianity"- Table talks"

December 13th of the same year, he said "When all is said and done, we have no reason to wish that the Italians and Spaniards should free themselves from the drug of Christianity. Let's be the only people who are immunized against the disease."

Hitler had a terrible mentality and ideology later on in his life, and this led to the murder of about 12,000,000 people.

If you can provide his pro-christian quotes after this dates, Me and KingEbukasBlog will present you a medal. grin
Those 12,000,000 Are Xtian Among Or Just Jews?? In Germany They Wanted The Jew Cause They Thought They Were Evil So Pls Stop Lying For Jesus
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:27am On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

You have failed to show where any atheist manuscript instructed any of these people to kill unlike the murders during the Spanish inquisition inspired by the religious teachings and beheadings inspired by Allah .
There is no need for atheist manuscriptss dude. All anyone needs are your persistent sermons and epistles of;
-How we came here on our own through blind processes and coincidences.
-How we have no cause, purpose or reason.
-How we will just live life and die
-How human life is no relevant than a log of wood cos both are results of coincidences
-How morality is subjective.
-How there is no Creator and how we can make our individual standards.
And in a matter of weeks, this terrible ideology might turn into a wild beast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Those 12,000,000 Are Xtian Among Or Just Jews?? In Germany They Wanted The Jew Cause They Thought They Were Evil So Pls Stop Lying For Jesus
Lol. You have change mouth from hitler was a christian to were the people he killed christians. Oya continu.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2016
menesheh:

Logic has always been a god killer

But how can you kill something that does not exist ? And is it logical to be obsessed with the non existent ? Isn't that improper and repulsive ? Isn't that written in Romans 1 : 28 ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
[size=5pt][/size]

Atheists always claim Religious people are dangerous because they believe in eternal punishment of Hell for people who dont believe in God - the same one that killed in the Old Testament . When your own logic betrays you .

Some religious people have been dangerous in the past and most relied on their religious books to justify their crime.

Does religion make one dangerous? Obviously not. As not every religious person is dangerous.

Most crimes committed in the name of Religion may have happened even if everyone was an atheist.

For example, some irate Muslim youths killed an igbo woman in Kano on Friday, will it be right to say every Muslim is dangerous?

However, I can only say that Islam may provide a means for some imams to turn youths into willful instruments of violence and crime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter / RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team / Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.