Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy (37248 Views)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=Scatterscatter post=46329270][/quote] Ehhya.. Make sure u invite me o.. so dt u can see ma real face grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Oildichotomy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
The oldest here will be 26 yeah?

I will pass!
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oildichotomy:
The oldest here will be 26 yeah?

I will pass!
Infact u overpass. u try... grin
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by shumuel(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
You will win big soon. jux dont miss Euro 2016. stake well on it.. all da best grin cheesy
Lol grin that textbook don tay
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by princeakins(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
lammylam:
hahahahah nah mine is cuter! ur lips tho
i wuldnt dare compete wit a lady tho.. smiley buh u try, . watsay abt ma lips o?
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by kenoz(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by lordkhalifa(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahaha.... You rock joor!!! I am among the few wink "The 7 Lucky Stars" (actually titled the Lucky 7) was so great I watched it more multiple times... I was born in the early 90s (92 and forward). Awesome super funny movie full of action and dare.

I especially love the part where they gather around and place their hands over one other in unison and scream, "Seven lucky stars........." smiley

If I recall their names correctly, they are:
Small Pepper, Bill Sh*t, Rocky, Hairy, Two Feet, Mut Head and Fatty.

The 90s was fun. Proud to be a 90s kid. wink

And hey Op... thanks a lot.

Here's more:

- Silver Hawks

- The Parkers (AIT)

- Passions (Yeah you mentioned it but mehn!! it's so awesome, I had to mention it again.... Everyone wanted to know the end of Tabitha and her doll, and the heroine, Charity). wink

- Birdman cartoon.

- CARE BEARS (One of my very very best).

- The X-men (before Marvel decided to hit the cinemas).

- Thunder cats. (Thunder! Thunder!!! Thunder !!!! Thunder cats!!!!!! hoooooooooooo!!!! ). wink

- Wildcats.

- NBA Action every morning. (very early like 5-6.30am... not sure).

- Serie A highlights every 5am (weekdays).

- Cadbury breakfast show every Saturday from 8 or 9am.

- The best of football every sunday 3pm.

- Family Circle.

- Lemme stop here.... etc etc etc.... They are too many abeg... #Proudly90sKid. wink

hahahahaha yeah what of Swat every sunday afternoon , willy willy (hot money) every Wednesday and friday evening , that NTA TVshort series is very scary, funniest part of it, u despite the horror scene u can't afford to miss miss, NEPA always make it worst by taking light after the program

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by olumalcolm(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Way of 1) secret of the sand.
2)inspector gadget.
3) doctor who.
4) danger mouse.
5) biker mice.
6) sesame street. Miss dose gud old days. My mum was a fashion designer den and I was d boss of d street cos I used to supply everybody wit sewing thread for their kites. Sega mega drive,mortal kombat4(ultimate), street fighter etc grin how time flies

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by druxy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Odunharry:

Lol.. when you go ready??
Only crown corks are allowed.. no Robb or bottle water cover..
if na table soccer no wahala
kikiki...if not that I lost all my gulder players...
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
I really... Infact, Jewelbaby55 come let's go back to d 90s nd play papa nd mama cool

True talk...

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Scatterscatter(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=princeakins post=46329720] Ehhya.. Make sure u invite me o.. so dt u can see ma real face

Lol... So this is not your real face ba... No qualms
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Odunharry(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
druxy:
kikiki...if not that I lost all my gulder players...
my guiness crown corks or even 7up go beat your gulder
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by 2sizzlin(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
13. The realest game we ever played:

See the formation.

14. Tuning to NTA before 4pm and seeing:

…and that sound.

15. The funniest show ever:

A classic!

16. Our 9pm appointment with AIT:

We still haven’t forgiven AIT for not finishing it.

Passion! One day I remembered the show and downloaded the passion sound track
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by 2sizzlin(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:
17. The Channels TV Sunday roaster:

Can’t even count how many times we watched Matilda and Jumanji.

Dad bought us jumanji.
Mehn you really took me back! Cool niqqa cool
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by 2sizzlin(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
faruz:
pinky and the brain,super hawk.....

I checked up Biker mice less than a month ago at work. You won't believe those cartoons are archived in youtube.

I'm really feeling emotional rightnow cry
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Walexsammy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Odunharry:

Lol.. you know this game no actor and no boss.. we carve guns from wood and we share ourselves and go into hiding.. once everyone is ready anybody can scream "WAR START" , na so war dey start those days.
ofcuz I know the game
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by XavierSmiley: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheNextAce:
Can't forget Matilda and jumanji

Op, what happened to the cartoons on NTA and DBN and channels?

Voltron

Super Ted

Terra Hawks

Lion King

Pocahontas

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Hamaru (holy warriors)

G-Force

Fraggle Rocks

Muppet Babies

Biker Mice

Jumbo

Bird Man

Kenshi

Ghost Busters

Feelings free to add yours grin

Godzilla
Power Rangers
Globetrotters
Tom &Jerry (older version)
Alo Alo
Najina the Snake Girl
Ayamatanga and Isawuru...the most scary TV Drama
Karishika, Full Moon, Bakassi boys, Issakaba, Domitila ...best movies then...
the days of Sandra Achums, Regina Askia, RMD and Pete Edochie!
Secrets of the sands
Sesame Street
Papa Ajasco
Mario game (ibi loma Ku si...boya loma dele)
playing with rubber bands and spinning biro covers inserted in the blue plastic cap on tiger battery
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Family Affairs
DBN Television
NTA Channel 7 (Yoruba)..that their curtain backdrop and how they always find one lost child or aged man/woman or the other.

those days of innocence, trust and all-round peace and calm. hmmmm

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by rowlex7(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Aw bout
Digimon
Pokemon
Babeblade
Aristocats
101damatians
Forgotten toys
Casper
Extreme dinosaurs
Mehn hw time flys...
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
princeakins:

8. Bazooka Joe and his gang:

Not sure if we miss the comics more than the gum itself.

I still watched someone take this bazooka joe and his gang recently... In a movie "Manhattan night"
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Omzie(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lol.....when I saw that 9pm appointment thingy with AIT I knew it must be Passions. Scrolled down and.....yup was right....hehe cool those AIT people shaa
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Theoflux(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
I be '93 pikin... God I bless you ever great name, thank you Jehova!
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Tundecool(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheNextAce:
Voltron
Super Ted
Terra Hawks
Lion King
Pocahontas
All Dogs Go To Heaven
Hamaru (holy warriors)
G-Force
Fraggle Rocks
Muppet Babies
Biker Mice
Jumbo
Bird Man
Kenshi
Ghost Busters

Scooby Dooby Dooooo!!!

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by lawdbreezy: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai!!!! Passions!!! I die well be dat. I miss am die!!!

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Yeesh(f): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Chai.
Wish I could take a journey back to those days....
Children of nowadays only spend time operating smartphones and watching dstv
That's why they begin to use glasses very early in life.
I rep the 20th century generation jare.

1st to comment!
Dedicated to ma peeps in University of Ilorin who had their final year programs last week
proudly unilorite! My final year week was last week too, 90s babe like that[color=#770077][/color] wink
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by 123gist(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Did anyone watch Jasper the friendly ghost and also Lenty ghost
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by oluyara(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
proud to be born in the nineties
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by valslove8715(f): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
King kong, gozzila, mirror in the sun, Lacomb (Maths/arithmetic book) Hulk Hogan, Mew masccara, Mighty Igor D'mangos (wrestling match)if u did not know all d above u are really an indomie generation.
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ha, where my fellow guys dey. Una don forget FAMILY COIN Game wey my Popsy teach me how to play Super-Mario........abi na CONTRA The shooting dey scatter my dada that year,lool

Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by pamcode(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Waoh tho i was born in the late 90s still i can relate with some of this like those brick games i bought for two hundred bucks, fuji house of commotion on Nta on Sundays. Later showed it again under Proudly Nigeria. Brings back memories(understanding maths especially )
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai!! Diaris Godooooo
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by fuckpoverty(m): 12:11am On Jun 07, 2016
TheNextAce:

Voltron

Super Ted

Terra Hawks

Lion King

Pocahontas

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Hamaru (holy warriors)

G-Force

Fraggle Rocks

Muppet Babies

Biker Mice

Jumbo

Bird Man

Kenshi

Ghost Busters

na wa 4 u oooo, u still remember all dis tin.....u go knw book b dat
Re: 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy by missexcel01(f): 12:21am On Jun 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
7lucky stars only few can remember it

I searched for this movie to no avail..lol. Can you remember The little rascals? Alfalfa, his club gangs and girl crush...

Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle / 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps?