Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,161 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (12726 Views)

Poll: Are u interested in NL Lagos Members Bash?

yes: 67% (41 votes)
No: 14% (9 votes)
Indiferent: 18% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2006
Fynewaka, better put 'retarded' best explains who u appear to me to be?? Me short of vocabs?? Mumu, u have less than 100 posts but i got close to 3000 posts and i advice u go through so u wld i never give up on a battle. Stupidly enuff why do think i want to associate with a unrepentant cultist like u? an insecure schitzo 4 dat matter!! This thread and ur Sealords thread in Offtopic where u were advancing reasons for us to turn killers, have at least increased significantly the no of posts u got!! u wasted seed!!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kaylala(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2006
Guys,stop all this talks
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2006
@ Kitaun
It should read an unrepentant, not a unrepentant,
You continue exposing your unawareness by the day. lol ,lol Don't you think it is only sensible comparing my post with yours with the number of days one has spent online in nairaland? Guy, I can see that you are continually learning from me by the day. Why not just maintain sealed lip and give up in this because both of us aren't on the same level. That would do you good.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2006
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by jammin(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2006
i bet on Kitaun to win this. who says different? cheesy
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 2:25am On Dec 24, 2006
Oh thanks 4 d typo 'n' added to 'a' at least it shows cultists too have brains! Funny enuff u kept failing simple job aptitude test?! Mumu Lol , interesting to note i could easily have pointed out millions of mistakes in ur posts, but i get ur tyme?? me learn 4rm u?? U beta go ask ur Nairaland grandpa Jackal how i roll!! No one fcuks wiv me and goes scotfree, the imprint on ur heart must be indelible!! Take some break off dat weed alora boy and pls stop spamming me up u schitzo, why do u wanna chat with me?? A case of multiple personality disorder? Pls just let me be on dat if u got anything 2 say put it here for all to read, u got skeletons in ur closet, not Kitaun! U Bloodsucker bastard of no nation! Bucaneering Schmuck!! Pls go and recruit more people to come tussle wiv me, michaellondon is not enuff cos if u both got dane guns u would most likely shoot ur sorry selves not me, i'll wreak more miseries on ur blood-stained hearts, u wimpish killers, cowards, highway robbers and fraudsters!! Shame on u all!!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 2:58am On Dec 24, 2006
@Jammin, am not in a war wiv no one, the dude has not yet been served 1/10th of my venom, he is no match even 4 my monkey, lol, dont u wonder why woleprof and wormy kept quiet since over the main issue? They saw the futility of it all and they didnt bother bandying words with people opposed to their idea/s, doesn't that show some sense? but the insecure wimp called fynewaka wants to suck nairalanders' blood at all costs by trying to revive a failed engine!! Na by force?
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by jammin(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2006
wormedup:

@jammin,
if u have nothing else to do than yap, then tape your lips shut.
something else, stop smoking. it's messing u all up.
Thank you Wormedup. my simple response to you is stop trying to be yankee. you will never reach cheesy cheesy talking about yap N messing up. born loser

fynewaka:

@ Jammin
Some things are better not said to conceal our unawareness. I think what you are displaying is a direct offshoot of your immediate enviroment. We all know what Kingston - Jamaica is reputed for!
2 things for you. be careful the fashion police don't get you cheesy cheesy cheesy "direct offshoot of your immediate environment". stop trying to sound intelligent. it makes you look more stupid grin
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by oluwizard(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2006
@ Nairaland i don dey look at you guys and ladies on this forum, is like most of you think notting like offline party cannot happen or what. We done this in another online forum like this and it work even people from another states join us. What happen with us in NAIRALAND?   
What is so special about calling the get2gether "NAIRALAND REUNION"  SEUN?

For example in   TALKNAIJA FORUM  last year  bash is very cool  [TN REUNION 05] and the venue is alpha beach  look at the CAKE and pic a

I will not discuss about this year own 4 some reason but it is on the way.

Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by oluwizard(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2006
More than 70pic is on the forum gallery for only that day event. Abeg NL meber do some thing and forget about seun.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by jammin(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2006
oluwizard my bro grin give me a linkup with the girl in the white stripe shirt. she is drinking a guiness cool
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by oluwizard(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2006
But u go pay me 4 dat cheesy wink
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2006
@ Oluwizard
Thanks for letting them know this
@ Kitaun
You are not worth the energy I am expending. You jobless idiot!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 1:30am On Dec 29, 2006
I take that to mean you have backed out, lol, i told u hahahahaha! 1 million fynewakas cant shake me! and for you to say am jobless, am making more money that you could ever dream of, punk-ass! So how many nairalanders did u hook up with over d xmas?? U see, they are scared to relate with an unrepentant bucaneer!! Kapish!!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2006
@ Kitaun
Hook up with nairalanders? I'm even trying to cut down the number of fun places I have, that alone has shown without reasonable doubt that you are indeed jobless. you make more money than me lol, lol lol. How I wish you know who is having your time here. I don't blame you that is one advantage of the internet where you can say whatever you like to a person who does not stand on the same pedestal like you. Only if you knew where am replying you from? Your familly will dobale.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2006
You call some1 jobless and he makes u realise the stupidity of ur statement and it hurts?? It shows u reason a little dumb boy!! Now u must accept i see u as a dog that can type, an opportuned spoilt brat or anything at all!! The www is a virtual forum, who cares if am Abacha's son or u r Paddy Adenuga?? To me u r non-existent and thats case closed for u, stop trying to make friends with me, i care zilch about a cultist like u!! Forget having d last word on any thread if it concerns me cos this Kitaun is more doggedly resolutely than ur Mother Lion!! Seun, why have u not locked this thread since d main protagonists(correct chaps like wormy, woleprof, kinzo) have abandoned the bash thingy??
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2007
You call someone jobless and he makes u realise the stupidity of your statement and it hurts?? It shows u reason a little dumb boy!! Now u must accept i see u as a dog that can type, an opportuned spoilt brat or anything at all!! The www is a virtual forum, who cares if am Abacha's son or you're Paddy Adenuga?? To me you're non-existent and thats case closed for u, stop trying to make friends with me, i care zilch about a cultist like u!! Forget having d last word on any thread if it concerns me because this Kitaun is more doggedly resolutely than your Mother Lion!! Seun, why have u not locked this thread since d main protagonists(correct chaps like wormy, woleprof, kinzo) have abandoned the bash thingy??
Your stupidity keeps giving you away like an untamed primate which off course you are. I think you are only trying to pull my legs. Who the heck wants to make friends with you? Are you out of your senses? I think I'm arrogating unnecessary importance to a fool as to warrant my wasting so much time replying an ant. I pity you boy.[quote][/quote]
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2007
U dis nitwit!! Ur case is closed, u sore loser, bloody alora bastard! No bash, was there? How was ur trip 2 ur village?? Cos it took u over a week to reply my last post, ugly baboon!! Hope u and ur fellow cultists didnt lick too much blood during d festivities, am happy that the likes of Wormedup, Woleprof etc dont reckon wiv u, so they left u to be devoured, major lesson is dont push ur luck too far, learn to quit when its honorable to do so, that reminds me; where is that ur multiple id michellondon?? Hahahahahaha, ur tricks are archaic, consult my monkey for better gimmicks, Punk-Ass!!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2007
My trip to my village was fantastic, that is a pointer to the fact that I have not lost touch with my roots! Not people like you who suffer peronality identity crisis. I have decided to keep mum to your allegation of multiple Ids because everybody has a right to make whatever allegations but the onion is on substantiating them. I keep in touch with all the people you mentioned in your post right. Resorting to calling me names only make you more stupid. be civilised guy and stop being old-fashioned. The world is changing.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kinzolic(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2007
Hey guys cut it out nw,we r in a new yr let this thread be haba
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2007
Fynewaka, ur words are just ramblings of an insecure bastard and sore loser, if not u wldnt have in 2007 resurrected this thread that had been consigned to the bin of 2006, cut it there boy!! u dont wanna Bleep with dis full blooded lagosian, islander to be precise.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2007
lol, lol, and finally the Idiot throws in the towel. grin grin grin tongue cheesy
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2007
lol, lol, and finally the Idiot throws in the towel. grin grin grin tongue cheesy
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by wormedup(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2007
You guys really make me laugh and i'm not in a laughing mood right now angry

guy's cut it out, your argufy's a year old already !

i've asked you both to drop this issue and i'm asking again.
remember, there are kids on here. their intellects can't be as digestive as ours. respect.

cheers cool
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2007
Wormedup, good to see u on dis thread, why not ask Seun to lock dis thread since the bash plan fell through and why is a vampire like fynewaka taking it so personal?? Geddit now the average literate person does not like 2 be associated with cultists and killers so when 1 is involved in a party plan, they withdraw naturally! Fynewaka resurrected the dead thread when he got back from his village so whats my fault? even if he continues this s@#t till next yr, u bet i would be here waiting 4 him, at least u shd know me 4 that, cos i cant tolerate his level of retardedness!!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Smashing1(f): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2007
fynewaka and kitaun, pls stop fighting. If u both fight this much online what would happen if there really is a party and u both c each other.
Anyways as to the party plan; I think it's a bad idea.
Reason: One of the major factors that make forums like ‘nairaland’ interesting is the anonymity. So asking a group of people, majority of whom do not post their pictures(real pictures) to come together for a bash and thus reveal their identities is not feasible.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2007
@Smashing, God bless u!! Why would i ever want to be in d same place at the same time with an unrepentant vampire like fynewaka, go to the offtopic section and see how fynewaka is propagating the bad news called 'Cultism'. I love to maintain the 'mystery factor' attached to my person and i know a few unique guys here dat feel d same way, i wonder why Seun has yet to lock dis thread!!!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2007
kitaun:

@Smashing, God bless u!! Why would i ever want to be in d same place at the same time with an unrepentant vampire like fynewaka, go to the offtopic section and see how fynewaka is propagating the bad news called 'Cultism'. I love to maintain the 'mystery factor' attached to my person and i know a few unique guys here that feel d same way, i wonder why Seun has yet to lock this thread!!!

Why are you begging Seun to lock out this thread? Ain't you the resolutely dogged Kitaun? Kitaun, be frank with me, why are you concealing your Identity? Why do you not want people to know you? If according to you an "insecure cultist" like me is not afraid of my Identity while is a secure saint like you afraid of his? Do you think that you are too ugly and your sight mayirritate others? or you are just not the social type? Do you have one eye or you don't have the guts to meet with new faces. Are you aware that Wormedup was at the meeting? The questions are just too much for a fool. lol lol
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2007
@ Smashing
Thanks Dearie, it's simple, if there is a party and Kitaun is there, I will blow of his head and feed is body to the fish. Afterall death men don't count.
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2007
@Fyne-wankster, i was imploring and not begging Seun to lock d thread, its pointless maintaining ur stupid postures as per d bash when d essence has been defeated, or una never finish Xmas for ur village? I reveal my identity to peeps dat matter and not gays like u, u talk anyhow on forums like dis but u fail 2 realize i might just be a celeb to protect my identity so much, as for being at any meeting with some1 like u in attendance, fear wey go grip u no go be small, my monkeys go even gree u near me?? Feed who to d fishes?? Am having a gud laff here hahahaha. Goodguy, PDF and co, over the issue of 'anonymity on d internet' over to you guys o!!
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2007
lol lol lol grin, You matter in the society hahahaha, Kitaun, yuu! a celebrity hahahahahahaha, I can really confirm that you have lost touch withreality. Guy you have only succeeded in evading the questions I posed? Not going to the University does no make you dumb you know, hahhahaha Why on earth would an ''insecure cultist' not be scared to reveal is identity while a secure saint is scared of revealing his? You amuze me boy or man!Do you use your ass or privates to reason? ugly and miserable orang-utan. hahahaha
Guy, you are just not my match. grin cheesy
Re: Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. by kitaun(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2007
Keep licking dat mad woman's pussy u hear?? Wankster!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? / A Survey For Everyone! / 15 Of The World’s Most Expensive And Luxurious Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.