Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China (1595 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China by visionsen(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2009
It is now very difficult to leave China for those staying illegal.The authorities insist one should go to jail before paying fine and ticket to go.
Therefore the Nigerian Community here with the assistace of the Nigerian Embassy is doing everything to plead with the authorities to allow many of our people g[color=#000099][/color]o without seeing the walls of Chinese prison.
Re: More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China by EAsY6: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2009
Well, if they go ahead with such moves, then Nigerian be wary of staying behind when their visa expires. I honestly don't blame the Chinese Government!
Re: More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China by MrCrackles(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2009
Poster
Source please. . .
Thanks!
Re: More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China by IKEYMAN1: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2009
nuzo

once again

hmm; u no get eyes again

grin grin
Re: More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China by vikiviko(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
If its true a dangerous trend to depopulate the ever increasing population.
Re: More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2009
pls ooo nigerian in china should start coming back oo, nothing dey for china self i don't know why people dey go there can you imagine abeg make dem come back ooo china prison is the worst you will ever enter,
Re: More Than 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From China by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
oyibomoses:

pls ooo nigerian in china should start coming back oo, nothing dey for china self i don't know why people dey go there can you imagine abeg make dem come back ooo china prison is the worst you will ever enter,

any prison is bad and anyone who is willing to go against ANY country´s law should pay the consequences ACCORDINGLY.
if they cant stand the heat then they shouldnmt stay in the kitchen

by the way, China might be bad for criminals but its a great country if you are a LEGAL immigrant.

(1) (Reply)

On My Way 2 Malaysia / Travellin 2 India 4 I.T Certifications / Nigerian Mother Caught Claiming Child Benefit In UK & Rep.ireland For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.