Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent (24614 Views)

China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! / .. / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Donsy(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2016
NBC China Nigeria shipping Agent
NBC SKYE LOGISTICS SERVICES:
This is a reliable freight forwarder in China . We offer professional shipping services as air freight, sea freight, FCL, LCL, warehouse and so on from Guangzhou China to Nigeria. We can also do the following things for you in China, 1. Collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by express cargo with affordable rates.
2. Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment to reduce your expenses at your destination.
3. Collect and ship your goods under NBC SKYE LOGISTIC’S to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers.
4. Clear customs for your goods and deliver to your designated places by our International partners.
5. We can help you inspect your products and check the supplier's credibility from China.
We have very good reputation in logistic business and have created strong relationship with many shipping and airline companies.
For inquiries, please feel free to contact us on the following numbers
China contact: +8615989271003, Nigeria contact: 07032541895 and 08024439707 or through this e-mail address; donsy234@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by ourchoice(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Donsy:
This is a reliable freight forwarder in China . We offer professional shipping services as air freight, sea freight, FCL, LCL, warehouse and so on from Guangzhou China to Nigeria. We can also do the following things for you in China, 1. Collect your samples from different suppliers and send it by express cargo with affordable rates.
2. Pick up your goods from different suppliers and consolidate into one shipment to reduce your expenses at your destination.
3. Collect and ship your goods under NBC SKYE LOGISTIC’S to protect your business secret from your suppliers and buyers.
4. Clear customs for your goods and deliver to your designated places by our International partners.
5. We can help you inspect your products and check the supplier's credibility from China.
We have very good reputation in logistic business and have created strong relationship with many shipping and airline companies.
China contact: +8615989271003, Nigeria contact: 07032541895 and 08024439707 or through this e-mail address; donsy234@yahoo.com
Put your Nigerian and Chinese office addresses; that way, Nigerians can be more comfortable to do business with you. You didn't also outline your service charges and rates, do that too.

1 Like

Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Donsy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thank you for the observation, the address and charges will be updated soon.
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Donsy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Do you have goods in China and you want to ship them to Nigeria?
NBC SKYE LOGISTICS SERVICES......We can get your goods to Nigeria safe and secure with a competitive price.
You can visit any of our offices at No. 4 Adepele street computer village, Ikeja Lagos.
Tel: +2347032541895 and +2348024439707.
Our Chinese office at
Area C190-191, Universe Costume & Shoes Plaza, No. 20 Keshan 3 Street, Huangshi Xi Road, Yue Xie District, Guangzhou, China.
Tel: +8615989271003.
广州市越秀区环市西路克山三街20号宇宙服装广场c区191档.
e-mail address: donsy234@yahoo.com
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by AMI3(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Donsy:
I want to partner with you. first, can you pick a small sample of a product for me in China. How do we arrange for it? my email is amabooks72@gmail.com
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Donsy(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2016
AMI3:
I want to partner with you. first, can you pick a small sample of a product for me in China. How do we arrange for it? my email is amabooks72@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest in our company, we will help pick up your sample and send to you without delay. We hope to serve you well.thanks
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by oevenme(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Answer this questions guy if you really mean business
ourchoice:
Put your Nigerian and Chinese office addresses; that way, Nigerians can be more comfortable to do business with you. You didn't also outline your service charges and rates, do that too.
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Donsy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
NBC SKYE LOGISTICS SERVICES......We can get your goods to Nigeria safe and secure with competitive price.
Visit any of our offices.
Nigeria Office: No. 4 Adepele street computer village, Ikeja Lagos.
Tel: +2347032541895, +2348024439706.
China Office:
Area C190-191, Universe Costume & Shoes Plaza, No. 20 Keshan 3 Street, Huangshi Xi Road, Yue Xie District, Guangzhou, China.
+8615989271003.
You can also send us a mail through our e-mail address: donsy234@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Donsy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
NBC SKYE LOGISTICS SERVICES......We can get your goods to Nigeria safe and secure with competitive price, Visit any of our offices.
Nigeria Office No. 4 Adepele street computer village, Ikeja Lagos.
+2347032541895, +2348024439706.
Our China Office is at
+8615989271003.
You can also send us a mail through our e-mail address donsy234@yahoo.com
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by InibeheSamuel(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thanks to NBC for your service delivery.. Good time to be a nice working costumer.
I appreciate your services.
We need more of you.
But kindly let us have your office in Uyo to help us more.
Thanks
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by InibeheSamuel(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
For those who wish to do business with this shipping agent... Feel free to do so because I have been their costumer for about 6 months now and I like their service.
U can place your order to them.. and also request for sample of the product u need
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Donsy(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2016
InibeheSamuel:
Thanks to NBC for your service delivery.. Good time to be a nice working costumer.
I appreciate your services.
We need more of you.
But kindly let us have your office in Uyo to help us more.
Thanks
Thank you for patronising us, your satisfaction is our priority. We will always deliver your goods at your door step without delay and with time we plan to open our branch office in port Harcourt. Thanks for doing business with us.
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Donsy(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2016
InibeheSamuel:
For those who wish to do business with this shipping agent... Feel free to do so because I have been their costumer for about 6 months now and I like their service.
U can place your order to them.. and also request for sample of the product u need
Thank you for doing business with us, we will always help you to contact your suppliers for fast delivery and safe transaction.
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Donsy(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2016
ourchoice:
NBC SKYE LOGISTICS SERVICES......We can get your goods to Nigeria safe and secure.
Visit any of our offices. We are at No. 4 Adepele street computer village, Ikeja Lagos.
+2347032541895, +2348024439706.
Our Chinese office is at
+8615989271003.
You can also send us a mail through our e-mail address donsy234@yahoo.com
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Samjr(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Okay I really need to know your office so we can talk business. Contact me your address via email or text: summitlink2011@yahoo.com, 08167445107
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Donsy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Samjr:
Okay I really need to know your office so we can talk business. Contact me your address via email or text: summitlink2011@yahoo.com, 08167445107
Thank you, follow this link for more information about our company.
https://www.nairaland.com/3216842/importers-pls-come-here-good
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Bookiemart01(f): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
How far? Did you eventually transact?

AMI3:
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by AMI3(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2016
Bookiemart01:
How far? Did you eventually transact?

No his charges was much. I have to run grin grin Thanks. I am planning to register my company. as soon as possible. thanks for your concern. did you register yours?
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Bookiemart01(f): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2016
LOL
Yes I have both LTD and Enterprise
I did both myself and I offer the service

Send me a PM if you are interested in using my service

AMI3:
No his charges was much. I have to run grin grin Thanks. I am planning to register my company. as soon as possible. thanks for your concern. did you register yours?
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by juliebest(f): 9:06am On May 23, 2017
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by nickyblaze(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2017
cool cool cool inbox me for our need china address 08169717031
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by nickyblaze(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2017
wink wink
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by juliebest(f): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by nickyblaze(m): 1:55am On Jul 27, 2017
we are still in shipping from china inbox me on whats app for more details 08169717031
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by BennyWrites(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
I need a reliable shipping company.

[aquote author=Donsy post=46319705]NBC China Nigeria shipping Agent
China contact: +8615989271003, Nigeria contact: 07032541895 and 08024439707 or through this e-mail address; donsy234@yahoo.com[/quote]
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by dionpholly(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2018
i can never do bussiness with you people your site isn'nt secured
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by gift01: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
dionpholly:
what happened; pls explain
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Peaceoku: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2018
What is your new China address. I have sent the one I have to my supplier. Only for shipping agent to get there and was told your office moved to this address. Please confirm with urgency.

the delivery company had sent your package to your agent,but your agent said they move to 白云区西槎路31号西城鞋业商贸大厦G栋3B05号
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by Peaceoku: 5:40am On Aug 29, 2018
dionpholly:

What happened
Re: NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent by iyke134: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pls I can't locate the option to register an account on your website (Nbc logistics) why and how do I go about it pls?
BennyWrites:
I need a reliable shipping company.

[aquote author=Donsy post=46319705]NBC China Nigeria shipping Agent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria / Wall Cladding. 'Alucobond' Aluminium Composite Panels. Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria. / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.