Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics (56919 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by sexstoriexpost(f): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mayflowa:

Jeez. Just saw ur pic
is it that bad
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
thanks mis realistic.

The pic on my dp was taken with a low ended nokia 2700 and it's not edicted.

Now compare the pic with that of the beauty queen that was probably taken with an high powered camera, after which it was edicted.

Thanks for the sarcastic compliment though.
It doesn't matter the phone u take a pic wit, though some have good picture qualities.

Now ur picture quality is good, bt the comparison between u and that girl is hilarious. cheesy

No hard feelings though!.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Naff24(f): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
AkasGonahMani:
Please who go help dis boy? Treated three (3) times but yet not successful.. Currently now @ Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital.. 08037517611

I will suggest u to post this on your facebook and tag this name "Aishat Alubankudi" she is a human right activitist and coordinator of several NGOs, am sure if she can't really help from her pocket, her influence and status will go a very long in dis course. Pls, state d full details of the boy, tag her and Inbox her directly.

May Almighty Allah heals him and bless us all with a sound health.

God bless u too for sharing the info.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Victorvexz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
She has a striking resemblance wit Alec Wek, who i respect for her brain.

You're too mean. cheesy
Lol, am not mean tho, am just saying the obvious, in fact she is shrek in real life, lol

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by sexstoriexpost(f): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Victorvexz:

Girl u no fine, u ugly pass shrek
see this ugly ass dude, why not upload the original of that pic that is on your dp if you dare.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Victorvexz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
see this ugly ass dude, why not upload the original of that pic that is on your dp if you dare.
Sorry oh

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lol, am not mean tho, am just saying the obvious, in fact she is shrek in real life, lol
lipsrsealed
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Theoflux(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nobody wey no fine; she fine sha. BUT HOW IGBO PPLE TAKE DEY NORTURE DEM PIKIN HEAD NO JEL ATALL...
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by creativity4real: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks man!. grin
uwc!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by bamite(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
All this no make up pics is hypocrisy...and here is the reason...you take a no make up pics yet you add filter to it,don't u know that the "filter" itself is a beauty enahncer which is the same job of a make up...so who is fooling who..a real no make up pics should be done without adding a filter or editing your picture...have seen her before and she is pretty..
why are you talking from the both sides of your mouth
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by karaka: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
ever811:
Jesus.. she is very beautiful,just that her head looks flat,which iam sure its the identify her region..lol

Lol!

Una no go kill person for this place
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by BossDanniee(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Beauty
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by pweetylivia(f): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
That girl is seriously pretty. She is an epitome of beauty. She is even way prettier than what am seeing here. I knew her back in my UI days cuz she stayed in my hostel. I had always admired her #noHomoFeelings
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
Not bad...
Methink i look better than her witout makeup too
Jesu are you saying the truth
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
Natural make-up or no make-up at all. cheesy

She shld keep deceiving herself.
What's she talking about
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chisos krist....see hEAD angry
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Savigne(f): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
creativity4real:
ladies with their jealousy!which one is the 'sha' now?!
Excuse you.....Jealous of what?... Since you obviously don't understand the statement kindly swerve.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
See as all these girls are envious of her
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by MChaze25(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
ever811:
Jesus.. she is very beautiful,just that her head looks flat,which iam sure its the identify her region..lol
Banky W get flat head too abi?
ATURU
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by VictorVance(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
oboy! see asa mpete! cheesy But wait o...why she come get hammer head na. undecided
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Wealthy15(f): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
winkMakeup only makes you look like someone else,be like me and live a makeup free and weaveon free life,be natural.it's sweet and simply."team naturalista" smileyMakeup only makes you look like someone else,be like me and live a makeup free and weaveon free life,be natural.it's sweet and simply."team naturalista"
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
She's pretty...

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by silent10(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
It doesn't matter the phone u take a pic wit, though some have good picture qualities.

Now ur picture quality is good, bt the comparison between u and that girl is hilarious. cheesy

No hard feelings though!.
grin ;DMak wuna leave dis grl alone na
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Shym3xx: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ednut the ednutey a la headbanger lol.

The type of forehead that will make Rihanna jealous and make aliens wanna send UFO to planet earth Lool
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Feyikemi12(f): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lmao.

What an irony.
seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy lwkmd
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Flamezreal(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
she should be called Edward grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Feyikemi12(f): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
asodane:
Jesu are you saying the truth
obviously not cheesy cheesy lfmao

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by absolutism: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
Not bad...

picture or babash wink wink
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by silent10(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
No mind dem, u 5n jor. Jst dnt quote 'em again
*blackisbeautiful*
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by ibarapa(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Those who pitch this as the most beautiful girl in Nigeria it will never better for them, they will never see good thing thing in there life, awon were, egbami
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by EnuguDadImoMom: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
Not bad...
Oya... show your pics, let's do d comparison.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by flokii: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oponyemi cheesy

Not bad atal..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.