Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics (56920 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
Not bad...
Methink i look better than her witout makeup too
lol such confidence tho
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Feyikemi12:
obviously not cheesy cheesy lfmao
A lafukwala Maka na Ike gi di nkpa.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
is it that bad
Nope I like the small breast and it's cute
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by lukman885(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=sexstoriexpost post=46332448]Not bad...

Methink i look better than her witout makeup too]

fyn gal... I'm falling 4 u baby I need 2perish u ........

All dox guyz n baez wey dey beef u dia DAdddd.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by absolutism: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
ibarapa:
Those who pitch this as the most beautiful girl in Nigeria it will never better for them, they will never see good thing thing in there life, awon were, egbami
nhun. Ha bata go. If it makes you feel a little better, she has a yoruba mom. wink you're welcome
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by eniteden(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
She is really pretty sha but she use camera 360 enhance the face. Sorry to say na her kind of head Timaya sing about Ogologoma, her mother fit be from Kenya sha.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Savigne:
Hahahaha By their head ye shall know them..... She's fine sha
Easy on us u wobbly shy-box. grin grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Obas101(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
She looks like every other girl to me
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by absolutism: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Obas101:
She looks like every other girl to me
she is a human too of course . but some people judged her to be more pretty than your sisters. Deal with it. PS: picture or no counter argument wink
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by prettyslimme(f): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
Not bad...

Methink i look better than her witout makeup too
I love ur courage undecided

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Obas101(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
absolutism:
she is a human too of course . but some people judged her to be more pretty than your sisters. Deal with it. PS: picture or no counter argument wink

Sori o.. I never knew she was ur sister. I'm not saying she is not beautiful bt definitely not the most beautiful as the op tagged it. Also thread carefully on what you tell me next time or else...
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by toprealman: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
AkasGonahMani:
Please who go help dis boy? Treated three (3) times but yet not successful.. Currently now @ Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital.. 08037517611
Buhari left him to get the BEST treatment in Naija but travelled to UK for an ear infection check up.....Ok oooo....
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by jojosweet(f): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
charix:
Is this not the girl embroiled in a marital scandal? She should jump in a gutter with this useless picture. Home wrecker!
no she is not

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by CzarRex: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
no lie, this girl is beautiful and has a big heart,a very nice girl, having seen her face to face and relating with her a few years back b4 she ventured into the entertainment industry ,i don't see any reason why she shouldn't be classified as one of the most beautiful girls in naija

ya'll saying she ain't beautiful i can bet it that most of ur sisters or gf ain't as beautiful as she is. na just jealousy dey cause am!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
johnnycrew:
By their head u shall know them...head of edinburg grin
receive sense in Jesus name!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by jojosweet(f): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mayflowa:

Jeez. Just saw ur pic
u are nice lol
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by jojosweet(f): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Victorvexz:

Girl u no fine, u ugly pass shrek
Ah! Bros that was harsh don't u think? sad

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by absolutism: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Obas101:

Sori o.. I never knew she was ur sister. I'm not saying she is not beautiful bt definitely not the most beautiful as the op tagged it. Also thread carefully on what you tell me next time or else...
not quite my sister. But why the or else. Learn to take a joke bruv
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
drakura:
She is truly a beauty Queen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGTe_3ZA419/?taken-by=unoaku.anyadike
Unoaku is nice to see u reach this fame,you hav made us all proud from road 9 to road 13 OAU ife. So nice then wen u as a little gal waz coming to our house to pick mangoes and buy vegetable.good one dear!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
jojosweet:
no she is not
You're right. Edited my original comment to reflect this.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by jojosweet(f): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think she is overrated....but then again beauty is objective.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Wyttcat: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rigged! She doesn't come close to be most beautiful girl . May God help Nigeria.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=lukman885 post=46335500][/quote] No be only to 2perish. cheesy I guess u meant cherish.

Guy!, for once stop thinking wit ur dick. cheesy
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Davbams:
Her forehead tho ..

Forward ever ...

Come on mate, that's like a bullseye wink

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
What the heck?! The most beautiful girl in Nigeria, are you kidding me?! See forehead. She is sure pretty, but I know a lot of girls in Nigeria more beautiful without makeup. grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by emmymdk: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
All this no make up pics is hypocrisy...and here is the reason...you take a no make up pics yet you add filter to it,don't u know that the "filter" itself is a beauty enahncer which is the same job of a make up...so who is fooling who..a real no make up pics should be done without adding a filter or editing your picture...have seen her before and she is pretty..

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by chrisskynet(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
I've seen prettier gals dan dis.. Even saw one today on my way out... she's clearly nt d most beautiful in Nigeria cos we got a lot of beautiful chick out dere.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Raylight2(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
chi u can lie ooooo.... who told you she's the Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? Have u seen the beautiful village girl in the flat next to me before concluding
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Savigne(f): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
crotonite:
Easy on us u wobbly shy-box. grin grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by omotroyz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
...have seen her before and she is pretty..
but not beautiful grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Feyikemi12(f): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
asodane:
A lafukwala Maka na Ike gi di nkpa.
translate it in english
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Feyikemi12:
translate it in english
Don't lfmao cos your ass is important

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.