Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) (11659 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club / Watch Naija Lady With Sweet Body Molested All In The Name That She Stole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hi people..Plis enjoy Nairaland's first ROmance Birthday parrrry in Hanover, German & guess wot....... Ellacute45 stole the show. ..The beaurrrriful German based Nigerian lady dance dance dance........the beaaauriful Ellacute45 even did break dance & electric Bugalo:

[size=13pt] ENjoy!!![/size] cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea3B0VhbAdY

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Destined2win: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided

sorry u dint get an invite!!!(no ofeinse) embarassed
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mrcork, this time, your ban go long pass River Nile grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by delishpot: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
That is a Bleep party. That girl needs help not dicks. She should try talk to a non judgement adult. The boys are as much victims as she. But I would say they may have planned this before hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Mrcork, this time, your ban go long pass River Nile grin cheesy grin

...did u notice Cutehector in the pink shorts doin Michael Jackson Moon walk? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

...did u notice Cutehector in the pink shorts doin Michael Jackson Moon walk? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy pinkieeeeeee
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Cutehector(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

ur fada there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by falconey(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
corkhead lol
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:
Hi people..Plis enjoy Nairaland's first ROmance Birthday parrrry in Hanover, German & guess wot....... [s][/s] stole the show. ..The beaurrrriful German based Nigerian lady dance dance dance........the beaaauriful even did break dance & electric Bugalo:

[size=13pt] ENjoy!!![/size] cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea3B0VhbAdY
angry shocked.... Gosh!
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
ellacute45:
angry shocked.... Gosh!

...darrlin i love the way u dance...we r inviting u to the next nairaland party in lagos wink
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

...darrlin i love the way u dance...we r inviting u to the next nairaland party in lagos wink
you think everyone is in the mood to joke all the time silly jobless old man angry.. You better modify that post and remove my moniker from it... Agadi nwoke

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by silvertongue(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
ur fada there grin

In Falz voice:
"Oya repeat am...."

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by UyiIredia(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wetin be dis nonsense wey I dey see for here so.
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by silvertongue(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork flydown and randevouz Ellacute45 already!!! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by ronald4lif(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
They seemed very happy and had lots of fun, could be students unwinding the stress of school work.

Even with all the hardship and economic challenges we face in Nigeria we still appear very happy more than netizens of developed countries with all their wealth.

Till date, one of my happiest moments was when I was an undergraduate, there's nothing more fun than being a student in a Nigerian university. The jonsin, laughter, disses and of course girlfriend runs is nonpareil.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
ellacute45:
you think everyone is in the mood to joke all the time silly jobless old man angry.. You better modify that post and remove my moniker from it... Agadi nwoke

...OK babes. Great dance moves..OK..we will remove yor your name so people like QueenValarie,KingCheezyPuff,Hisduchess,Refiner,,Onila,Dolljoy or prettythicksme find out ..u should be on MTV wink
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
ronald4lif:
They seemed very happy and had lots of fun, could be students unwinding the stress of school work.

Even with all the hardship and economic challenges we face in Nigeria we still appear very happy more than netizens of developed countries with all their wealth.

Till date, one of my happiest moments was when I was an undergraduate, there's nothing more fun than being a student in a Nigerian university. The jonsin, laughter, disses and of course girlfriend runs is nonpareil.

...true...I respect them...life is too short..enjoy
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by ritababe(f): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
like seriously? cutehector is it true grin
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
ellacute45:

...ladies Dont swaaar...pls stop swaaaarin. Wot is agadagaga nwoke? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
but I thought Mrcork was in London, Pekham to be precise undecided
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Cutehector(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:
like seriously?
cutehectjjor is it true grin
no jor. How possible can it be dat i"l be in ph while d video was recorded in peckam? Think..
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
skarlett:
but I thought Mrcork was in London, Pekham to be precise undecided

yea am from Pekam,South East London's finest trendiest yupppppppppy residental area for Big boys...Thats Nigerian German based Ellacute45 thou...dancin like Beyansi! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:
like seriously?
cutehector is it true grin

yes... Cutehector is the slim guy in the pink shorts doin Michael Jackson Moon walk.....he on schoool holiday right now smiley
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

yea am from Pekam,South East London's finest trendiest yupppppppppy residental area for Big boys...Thats Nigerian German based Ellacute45 thou...dancin like Beyansi! smiley

Okay smiley
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by zicoraads: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
I actually enjoyed watching the video. They seem to be catching lotsa fun cheesy

Mrcork...are you the one in white singlet? grin
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
silvertongue:
MrCork flydown and randevouz Ellacute45 already!!! grin cool
angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

...ladies Dont swaaar...pls stop swaaaarin. Wot is agadagaga nwoke? undecided

old man undecided Papa ijebu
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
zicoraads:
I actually enjoyed watching the video. They seem to be catching lotsa fun cheesy

Mrcork...are you the one in white singlet? grin

.. bro when next they hav the next Nairaland parrrry...ask Ellacute45 for slow dance! wink
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by onstelly(f): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Receive sense this guy
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

.. bro when next they hav the next Nairaland parrrry...ask MrCork for slow dance! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Took My Boyfriend On A Date And This what we ate for 100,000 in a Restaurant / Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad / "Advice Please". True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.