Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear (99140 Views)

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Could This Be Buhari's Infected Ear? (photo) / Is This President Buhari's Infected Ear?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Bimpe29: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Been sick is natural, Baba get well soon to effectively finish the good work you have started.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dis Sahara Reporters sefff....
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Eposky: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
He has been treating ear infection for the past 2weeks, and now he is been referred abroad for expert management. Is there anything so special about ear infection that our able ENT doctors cannot treat or are there other underlying condition that the media is not disclosing to us. Anything is possible in nija.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by 3sexy: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
He wee dei
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by iyke484real(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
makzeze:
Alhamdulillah! I am proud we have a president.
u have got to, after all allah your god is using him to bless you people abi na punish ?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by NwaNimo1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by SucreB: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
you have infected ear and you still flying bah? kontinu

you sha wan break record for your family say you travel go plenty country for ya life. kontinu o
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by okejos(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
GET WELL SOON TO ENABLE U HEAR AND REACT TO THE NIGER DELTA PROBLEM
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Gbemini(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
NO WONDER BABA NO DEY HEAR SAY TOMATOES COST.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by ajarossi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
My presidential president sir!!! U don't av any ear infection my lord, d truth is dat u av only received just one out of d hundred slap gestures chukwu okike abiama reserved for u n u alone onbehalf of his loving messenger, messiah d grate NNAMDI KALU. D second gesture ll b greater dan d first but my little advice to u is, don't be a hero on a loss ship like ur broda pheroh. thank u my lord

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by hatchy(f): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Where is the infection? Well you better come back with good listening ears devoid of infection and any attack because Nigerians are not smiling at all with this hardship in the land.

The economy is in total shamble and he is moving upandan for ordinary ear infection that doctors are abound in Nigeria to take care of.

Nigeria! Nigeria!! my country! my country!!

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by GWMI(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
I have noticed old people passing through many sicknesses than usual couple that to the stress in leadership any right thinking Nigeria, without tribal sentiment, will know this is not the last time the old man(president Buhari)will fall sick.So my only advice, is sir resign and hand over to your vice this will save your life alot.Resign and focus on your health.This is my humble advice.Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by donkripton(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
ehya get well soon
but, was I so blind to have voted this old man into power
Your head don do factory reset
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by iukpe: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Likei:
get well soon? if you die now, you no die young.

Abeg joor. When did we last have a young President?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Opynion: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
I Don't wish you death but if God have finally decided to answer the prayer of Nigerians and take away this burden from them, ..........who am I to question God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by DoubleDee4U(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=reverendfather post=46326793]ehya get well soon
but, was I so blind to have voted this old man into power[/quote is old age a sin now? If so you shall not grow to old age.
You just only responded like a child! ] I'm sure you are a student (child) in school. Grow up!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by DeleSuper1: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
It's the bundesligas wish that you become "DEAF"
Na lie, God'll heal you completely and you shall fulfill your positive mission in 9ja.

Abeg make sure you buy extra ear oo before coming back to 9ja.

Get well soon my Presido.
grin grin grin

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by DoubleDee4U(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kullant:

grin
It's unfortunate you are not even human. From your response it's clear you are a chipmunk. So ship up when humans are talking... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by reverendfather: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=DoubleDee4U post=46329060][/quote] a student?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by naphcoco(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good leaders lead by example. So, Nigeria no longer have an ENT, Otolaryngologist or Otologist to take care of Buhari's ear? This is a President that do not want Nigerians eat foreign rice, yet, he also, refused patronizing Nigerian hospitals and doctors for an ear fungai infection that requires pennicillin. Even, if he's having hearing loss or tumor of the ear, Nigerian doctors capable of having him treated in Aso Villa. Buhari's choice of president is complete fraud and a curse to the country. Fantastically and hypocritically corrupt!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by dragunov: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jambsupport:
This President is only wasting funds
And GEJ saved funds right? ****

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by bejeria101(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jirate:

So U dey among them wey bring this hardship on Nigerians, well Good for You, you now regreting your foolish action.

No mind am,so ear dey pain am, then nigeria shld pause because of you? Where do they find dis sickos frm? Upon all their money they still get sick,awon ode.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by gambit10: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jirate:

So U dey among them wey bring this hardship on Nigerians, well Good for You, you now regreting your foolish action.

seriously, we had to make a choice between two terrible options, One was a tested and certified cretin, this other one we are sure can not be re-elected again
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by billyG(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
swagaholic:
An old man whom should be resting with his grand kids playing around him!!!! Smh
Are y'all not his ground kids did he refuse 2 play with u?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by alabiyemmy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
No wonder he can't hear the cry of Nigerians.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by sinceraconcept(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
See Buhari's curly hair grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Allosaurus: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Buhari has been cursed. cool
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Deilluminator(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
When will some people get sense?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by billyG(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
naphcoco:
Good leaders lead by example. So, Nigeria no longer have an ENT, Otolaryngologist or Otologist to take care of Buhari's ear? This is a President that do not want Nigerians eat foreign rice, yet, he also, refused patronizing Nigerian hospitals and doctors for an ear fungai infection that requires pennicillin. Even, if he's having hearing loss or tumor of the ear, Nigerian doctors capable of having him treated in Aso Villa. Buhari's choice of president is complete fraud and a curse to the country. Fantastically and hypocritically corrupt!
so u want him 2 b treated by d best ENT surgeon in naija who happen 2 b Nnamdi kanu snr. brother?enemies abund everywhere.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Naija I hail ooo.

Get well soon Mr President.

However,

Vote Ivvy for Miss NL

BEAUTY and Intelligence combined.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by billyG(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Allosaurus:
Buhari has been cursed. cool
who curse am?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by ade4rskaj: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
The longer we wait to start treatment, it's likely the longer we wait for cure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.