Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

"Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants (55131 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by idrissunny: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Another to Aborri Acoat in Ghana
davodyguy:
why is he on the run if he's innocent?

just imagine, instigating violence and when it heats up...the leader will abandon the people and disappear,,,,

wonder when some dudes will get sense

One Biafra guy did that in 1970, when he fled to Ivory coast
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by lordkhalifa(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
since when last did you pay a visit to Oyo, Ibadan or Ogbomosho or any of the south western states? Quit relying on internet photoshopped pictures and get your eyes to see real things
tell me if some of the pix I uploaded look like a photoshop 2u... Every yoruba man dey claim omo Eko grincheesycheesy

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by henchmark: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Why is buhari on the run to London?

When the missiles arrive aso villa he shld tell them he is the presido

wailer!!!!! bob marley is late!! so are you!!! I guess you remember bob marley and the wailers lol
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by richidinho(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
henchmark:
wailer!!!!! bob marley is late!! so are you!!! I guess you remember bob marley and the wailers lol

Ok bye
I wish you a happy marijuana life

Next zombie pls
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by zinny377(f): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
And Tompolo flies to Libya, while Buhari flies to London, Boko haram flies to Cameroun, Fulani Herdsmen Treks to Libya, Ipob Massob and all Bia'frauds fly to Morocco and Lastly Niger Delta Avengers Flies to Egypt.
Make these flying hooligans just kukuma fly away and never come back again and leave our dear Nigeria to be at peace.
Odabooo o

hmmm u wish...in ur dream!
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Arijude(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
dustmalik:

So you think Aso villa doesn't have anti missile system? Kids everywhere
Smh they have it in aso villa but it's just for decoration.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by freshvine(f): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Mko died fighting for his dream,While brave men die once,Cowards die a thousand times,Ojuku died a thousand times,He fled leaving his people to die and his dream to be crushed.The same ojuku that killed your peeps for biafra later campaigned for a political post in Nigeria.He lost both physically and mentally.

Ojukwu fled not because he lost the war but because the Nigerian troops were engaging in ethnic cleansing. Killing unarmed women and children instead of confronting the Warriors from the east.

Israel last war with Lebanon, they'll send a warning shot to civilian populated area for civilians to vacate before they send their missiles to bomb but Nigerian soldiers will enter villages and start killing unarmed civilians, women and children and raping them in the process.

Ojukwu had to temporarily surrender to STOP THE MADNESS

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gamesmart:
Tompolo boys trying to misdirect the security forces.

Yeye dey smell.

They will kill you all in Niger Delta Scavengers and your sponsor (Tompolo).

But come to think of it. The might of the Niger Delta militants is amazing. When Biafra talks,I Wave them aside. Time for the govt to go for dialogue. I suspect the sponsors of boko haram have diverted to the south south... If it were OBJ time, I won't worry a bit,because he takes no shiit
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by hatchy(f): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Very childish story.That's to tell you their level of reasoning.
The coward is the same person sponsoring these criminals and trying to sell us dumb stories all the time.
His hideout is still in the creeks of his homeland which I don't expect the military to reach so easily due to poor intelligence gathering.

Bunch of criminals,your days are numbered.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by olatunjithomas(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dandeson1:
the guy don watch too many American movies
bros I no go lie oo,I was shocked when I saw anti missile system.does he think we're still in the era of Jean Claude vandame?
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by zynzyn(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
davodyguy:

just listen to your pathetic rhetoric question?

A president on the run? Not ordinary president but one of the most populous Black Nation in the world and giant of Africa?

You should be shot in the anus at close range

Guy, the anus may be highly fortified o!! With ACID GAS!! grin
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
freshvine:

Ojukwu fled not because he lost the war but because the Nigerian troops were engaging in ethnic cleansing. Killing unarmed women and children instead of confronting the Warriors from the east.

Israel last war with Lebanon, they'll send a warning shot to civilian populated area for civilians to vacate before they send their missiles to bomb but Nigerian soldiers will enter villages and start killing unarmed civilians, women and children and raping them in the process.

Ojukwu had to temporarily surrender to STOP THE MADNESS

You were completely fed with bullcrap.

It's few hours left for NDA to carry out their threats.

We are watching!!
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
danjumakolo:

But come to think of it. The might of the Niger Delta militants is amazing. When Biafra talks,I Wave them aside. Time for the govt to go for dialogue. I suspect the sponsors of boko haram have diverted to the south south... If it were OBJ time, I won't worry a bit,because he takes no shiit

There's no much difference between GMB and OBJ. But the big little difference between them is the tribe and religion. OBJ can easily get away with such attacks but GMB wouldn't cos it will be diverted to a religious - tribal thing.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by davodyguy: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
zynzyn:

Guy, the anus may be highly fortified o!! With ACID GAS!! grin

Make dem explode together
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by SIRRDIQ(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
RalphTheToner:
Guy U Don Mad Before?
o boy u get bad mouth oo
which kind question be this
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by olatunjithomas(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:

Tompolo is the president of the NigerDelta, there is nothing wrong with him spending the proceeds derived from crudeoil from his country
haba bro,in this 21st century? but wait, how did you manage to pass Junior WAEC? I know you screamed when Buhari said an existing Michelle was the president of a non existing West Germany. have you forgotten then that your own skull too is dull?

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by wiseoneking: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
And Tompolo flies to Libya, while Buhari flies to London, Boko haram flies to Cameroun, Fulani Herdsmen Treks to Libya, Ipob Massob and all Bia'frauds fly to Morocco and Lastly Niger Delta Avengers Flies to Egypt.
Make these flying hooligans just kukuma fly away and never come back again and leave our dear Nigeria to be at peace.
Odabooo o
Buhari flies to London, even the president is running away.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by richidinho(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:

haba bro,in this 21st century? but wait, how did you manage to pass Junior WAEC? I know you screamed when Buhari said an existing Michelle was the president of a non existing West Germany. have you forgotten then that your own skull too is dull?

Ok bye
I
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by lukency(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who is fooling who? Tompolo is one of them.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Maski87: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Criminals
Government abeg settle them with some dollars
#RECOVERED LOOT
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by masterpix(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Odabooo o
and you saw all of them f lying away may be you are at the border two
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Danny287(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Menn the military should not bother it self why would they be looking for somebody who calls him self government and the expect to see him just like that
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by BraniacX(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:

yeeeeehhhh!!!anti missiles system keh?bro,you self funny small.ANTI MISSILE SYSTEM!!

The guy too dey watch American film! cheesy anti-missile defence ko missile shield ni
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by sadlas(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
When Boko haram started they did not disturb us with all these talks. Please, please, and please just strike and see what will happen to your brothers here in the north. Dan uwarku.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
ronald4lif:
This is diversionary tactics and the military shouldn't carve into it. The clown Tompolo is still taking refuge in the creeks and the military shouldn't stop the hunt for him there.
What crime exactly did this Tompolo guy commit?
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by toofit007: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
fiizznation:
NBC, don't you think is high-time for your organization to sanction this particular newspaper called vanguard. I'm yet to see a newspaper that promotes chaos, terrorism, divisiveness, militancy etc like this particular vanguard. Their inflammatory headlines won't be accepted in any country of this world except Nigeria.Playing opposition shouldn't be confused with promoting dastardly acts. I have watched how they have tactically, tactfully and dangerously promoted, supported and glorified militancy while demonizing the Nigeria troops. Where is the NBC? I asked again.

When news was spreading like wildfire yesterday that the avengers site has been shutdown by their host company, I didn't even give it to the news because this vanguard newspaper have always and is still serving as the propaganda news agency for the avengers.

Concerned persons and agencies should please take note
they should take note of what,so they should hide the truth from we ordinary citizen abi? is it because other news paper agencies have be bought by apc led government and as a result of that they can not even spread the truths again, this one that is telling us as it is going in the country ur now saying they should be banned, u must be high on alaba weed.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by fuckpoverty(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
all of you the fathers of corruption should continue flying everywhere, very soon una bird go soon hang electric pole......stupid nitwits
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by ronald4lif(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
What crime exactly did this Tompolo guy commit?

Bros, there's a case of him acquiring a federal government land worth billions of naira without following due purchasing process and it's being believed that the figure was highly inflated. There are other cases of him involving in shady oil contracts but I don't know the exact details.
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by muller101(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
dustmalik:

So you think Aso villa doesn't have anti missile system? Kids everywhere
adult. There is non
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by Gamesmart: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
danjumakolo:

What might is amazing?

That the can blow up pipelines in the bush?

1 Like

Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by nairalandankrah: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
davodyguy:

just listen to your pathetic rhetoric question?

A president on the run? Not ordinary president but one of the most populous Black Nation in the world and giant of Africa?

You should be shot in the anus at close range
you mean,the most populous and fantastically corrupt black nation in the world? abi the giant of corruption in africa?. my dear, wake up and begin to see your country for what it truly is
Re: "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
With this id*iot attempt at diversion, there is no doubt in my mind that Tompolo is behind the carnage in the Niger Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground / Governor Diri Inspects Bayelsa Government House Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.