Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy (46644 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by BannedBishop: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nigerian Army is full of retardos.

They can't match the local boys on ground and have now began to see their manuvoures as so complex only trained professional mercinaries can orchestrate .

Quota ssystem has destroyed this country .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Lamexx(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Is it now that the FG are beginning to suspect. Something that have been clear long ago. The unrest in Libya, wildfire in Canada, blowing up of pipelines in Niger Delta are all orchestrated to create artificial deficit in world oil supply and shore up crude oil prices. This government sef, nah dundee dey worry them.

3 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ivili(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is always the last card the military likes to pull when they have ran out of things to talk about.If they are being financed from outside or inside should not affect their ability to crush the NDA.(AND THE KEY WORD THE MILITARY LOVES TO USE IS CRUSH)

3 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by gbens2000(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
karma is a bitch huh?

5 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Liftkid(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hahahaha Laughing Nigerians in Biafra grin

6 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Looool.

A government of conspiracy theorists with tinfoil hats on...you can't make this shyte up. grin

And these are the clowns elected to rule over my people. Life isn't just fair, if life had been fair, there's absolutely no way Ijebu folks would be lumped together in a cesspit with primeval savages like a lot of these people. grin

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by chukzyblingz(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
What is so important about Nigeria remaining as one?

8 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ancientbanana: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheFreeOne:
So the blame have shifted from Tompolo, Gej, PDP and now its international machineries.

Instead of applying wisdom and diplomacy they keeps blaming others.

Ok make Una continue.
dats wat dey are good at na

4 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Expensivewarrio: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:

More like iran
1. They are fighting to enter the oil market 2. They vowed to retaliate for the kaduna religious conflict 3. They are known terrorist around the globe. Just ask israel 4. They hate nigeria for partnering with the west 5. The typical arab man is a racist and very vindictive
Mister little knowledge, Iran is not Arab

3 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by perfectcato(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by VictorRomanov: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
irunooboo:
sad

Wetin carry u reach here? What meaningful thing do u have to say?

By the way, is there anything like classified info in Nigeria? Cos any plan and intention by the military usually get revealed by "undisclosed close sources" to these newspaper companies.

Nigerian newspapers are guilty of espionage and treason!

4 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by kinibigdeal(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
I love missiles grin

6 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by martineverest(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
My instinct was also telling me same thing, but I ignored it.

Okonjo-world bank-IMF conspiracy:

Pressure on devaluation failed to work; plans to halt Nigeria's oil production so as to shut the economy down is next
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by TheFreeOne: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
allthingsgood:

Wisdom how?? U just wan blab abi

I have said this severally, these people are being sponsored by foreigners to destabilize nigeria. But less than smart people keep supporting them. because we have defeated bh now, before our very eyes they have started arming another sect

Let's assume there are foreign sponsors as you claim has govt military response help resolve the crisis Nigeria is losing crude production almost daily and the government is still pursuing the blame game angle when they ought to apply diplomacy.

A wise leader should know that the era of force is long gone when dealing with people who can mar your country's economy, reign easily as the militants are currently doing with the oil pipelines.

5 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by tdayof(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
multikolour:
USA should be first on the list of suspected countries
The United States will never do such. The United States won't allow a missile capable of disrupting another country to be sent to a terrorist organization as such missile will be useful against the united states of America itself.

You need a Fire control radar to launch a radar guided missile... yea Nigeria will know once such missile is being launched as our satellite will pick it up as it's approaching our asset but the capability of Nigeria stopping it is what I don't know yet.. I have got to know that underestimating a country military ability will be The worst thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by ElekeNtioba: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
xtgozie:
In Phyno word, if you have missiles inwelu conne.......

lmao....serious conné.....intercontinental conné!

6 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by chiedu7: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
ofemigeorge:
I still wonder why Ppl are not in support of wat these avengers are doing. For decade we have been cheated upon by our government. Years of Pain lack anguish while their children live a luxurious life outside the shores of the country. Now is the time to say enough is enough. We endure the wipe of the masters for you long. Something our neighbors GHanians will never take lightly. This is the time for divorce, it's been long the wife(masses) have been taking a beating from the so called husband(the rulers). Nigeria will be better divided. Pple are just scared to take this great leap of true independence.

I can tell you that 99.999 of the SS and SE are with you.
So no shaking cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by blexy3(f): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
And Bubu dey London dey rest

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by galaxy4rep(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
I hate dis zoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:
Looool.

A government of conspiracy theorists with tinfoil hats on...you can't make this shyte up. grin

And these are the clowns elected to rule over my people. Life isn't just fair, if life had been fair, there's absolutely no way Ijebu folks would be lumped together in a cesspit with primeval savages like a lot of these people. grin
. Hmmmm. Sir shym3xx nwayo kwa nwoke oma
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by BannedBishop: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shym3xx:
Looool.

It is obvious that the boys in the creek are operating on ghost mode stealth range that the illiterate army can't comprehend thus the need to classify the boys as SEALS or mercenaries .

These guys are not warriors but bullies that love going after unarmed women and children .

3 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by toshmann(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
So this govt is running out of whom to blame grin

allthingsgood:

More like iran

1. They are fighting to enter the oil market
2. They vowed to retaliate for the kaduna religious conflict
3. They are known terrorist around the globe. Just ask israel
4. They hate nigeria for partnering with the west
5. The typical arab man is a racist and very vindictive
Iranians are NOT arabs!

3 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
[s]
2after1:
. Hmmmm. Sir shym3xx nwayo kwa nwoke oma
[/s]

Chimp, fvck off my mention with ya primitive language.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Kennically(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by nlandone(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gozzzy:
I hope this is true, and i hope the foreign collaborators are among the world powers.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmmmm So finally I have been unbanned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by sojayy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shut d fvck up bro !
Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by chiefmidwife: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
So SS should fold their arm and watch Hausa/yoruba. Carrying the oil away while their environment is being damaged..gone are days for that
..I have been saying it; the worst mistake nigeria made is nt allowing Jonathan go 2nd term and we will see that in the long run..this is the beginning of sorrow for nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by dubbiskelly(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nigeria should hold a referendum and put an end to this once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by Shym3xx: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
BannedBishop:

It is obvious that the boys in the creek are operating on ghost mode stealth range that the illiterate army can't comprehend thus the need to classify the boys as SEALS or mercenaries .

These guys are not warriors but bullies that love going after unarmed women and children .

But where is the conspiracy angle there? Their targets are Chevron (owned by the US), AGIP (owned by Italy), and Shell (UK and Dutch). They're not Muslims, so the Iranian angle is out. And Russia has no interest in Nigeria.

So, where did these clowns pull the conspiracy card from? Unless they want to accuse Israel cos the Israeli did get a lot of contracts from GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by nlandone(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
googlepikins:
[size=20pt]why am i having a sweet feelings that tomorrow is Christmas.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy by salabscholar01(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Profnedu:
Which way nigeria
I don't like the way you spell Nigeria sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.