Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage (90284 Views)

Breast Cancer Survivor "Ericka Hart" Shares Topless Birthday Pictures / Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Hygist: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2016

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Hygist: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
lalasticlala give girls without b hope by moving this to fp
http://www.hygist.com/2016/06/weirdmc-shares-this-photo-gives-girls.html

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by olatunjithomas(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by reverendfather: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
I'm happy for her, this is the perfect time for her to amend her ways, if she has any though.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Ginaz(f): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Awww, this is tough. Women are really strong creatures, I don't think a man can be able to have this confidence if his diccck is cut off. I salute all the women in the world.

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Awww, this is tough. Women are really strong creatures, I don't think a man can be able to have this confidence if his diccck is cut off. I salute all the women in the world.

with due respect, u cant compare the two ....... Ever !!

576 Likes 40 Shares

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by goldbim(f): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lucky lady!The most important thing is staying alive..after all, bobby is just a swollen part of the female body..apart from feeding a child and sexual gratification..people over hype it...#grateful tho#....with foam and artificial boobs,she'l be fine and alive!!better than losing one's life.

44 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Dicck and breasts are not equivalents. You'd have to go lower to find the feminine equivalent of a dicck.

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
lol

see this::: Photo: Alfa hypnotises and rapes Dubai
returnee for 5 months http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/photo-alfa-hypnotises-and-rapes-dubai.html?m=0
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Ruq: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
of course Weird Mc can relate.

7 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Dandeson1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
No ni.pple for the man of God to suck

Abeg abeg abeg Der is notn bold about bn breastlesss...

Am a breast addictgringrin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by yekparikpa(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Breast is overrated. Lol!
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by leonprince: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
ohhh
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by ifeelgood: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Konji no send breast, the target na pusssy.

12 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by funnyme(f): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=Haute post=46330539]
Dicck and breasts are not equivalents. You'd have to go lower to find the feminine equivalent of a dicck.[/quote
Guy pack well, all no be private parts?

2 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Afrok(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Girls without breasts or girls suffering from breasts cancer coz any lady with breasts as small as "odara nwanu" "agbalumo" and "Africa star apple" are termed BREASTLESS undecided

Make she clarify well coz those that are breastless (small breasts) are now bold by wearing foam bras kiss and until u unhook the bra, u never can tell the boldness of the breasts cheesy

10 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Dalyjay(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
she s I don't know wat to type again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Kaira333: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
And she is still happy and beautiful

4 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by driand(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
cry
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by room089: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Glory be to God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by freshness2020: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Motivating.
...but this is quite different from wierd MC tom-boyish look.
Both ain't the same.

1 Like

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by johnstar(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
undecided
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by SmithHumble50: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sad...
I lost a sister to breast cancer last month..

Early detection is key...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by saintdennis(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Maybe u meant pyvssy closed forever! Then you can make such comparison.

Mtcheew

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by McBrooklyn(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
The Simple Solution Is Artificial Breast. Been Working Since ©1908

PS: Don't Quote Me!!! angry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by mradjoy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is seriously serious!
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by HornyTiwa(f): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
What sort of headline is this,what do you mean by Gives girls without breast courage

someone went through the process of cancer healing which includes cutting off the affected breasts and took a picture to create awareness and you try to shame girls with no breast with it?

Mr seun osewa,I think you should check the headlines before posting,this is ridiculous.

#saynotobreastcancer

#saynotowomemdiscrimination.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by mikaael(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
my birthday is today...show some love wit likes peeps

37 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
breasts do not make the woman.

2 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by McBrooklyn(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Did you just type Dick being cut off?? Wetin Man go con do without dick cos me go just be like angry

8 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by onosprince(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
She looks pretty but without booobs thats some gay stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Chika Ike, Emeka Ike's Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.