Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:31 PM

No Difference Between Buhari And Eustace In Courage The Cowardly Dog! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Difference Between Buhari And Eustace In Courage The Cowardly Dog! (2355 Views)

There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times / Restructuring Nigeria Will Make No Difference - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Difference Between Buhari And Eustace In Courage The Cowardly Dog! by Enahi(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
I don't know why Buhari behaves and acts like Eustace in Courage the Cowardly dog, if you haven't watched the Cartoon before please do and see what am talking about.

Eustace is very clumsy, stubborn and lazy. Courage the dog always saves the idiotic Eustace out of difficult situations every time. Also the stupid Eustate always call Courage the dog stupid undecided

And oh yes Buahri also looks like Eustace shocked perhaps Buhari needs a dog like Courage to save him from difficult situations.

Eustace
Courage

1 Like

Re: No Difference Between Buhari And Eustace In Courage The Cowardly Dog! by evanscheck(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Little minds!
Re: No Difference Between Buhari And Eustace In Courage The Cowardly Dog! by YaxxVille(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lol, u make me laugh small..
Re: No Difference Between Buhari And Eustace In Courage The Cowardly Dog! by zombieTRACKER: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Your mind dey there op grin grin grin

That blaming blamer called Buhari can't take any responsibility

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me / Exposed :why Is The Govt Selling Dollars At 23 Naira To Some People ::pic / Buhari Disappoints Wailers, Regains Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.