Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? (2167 Views)

What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Breaking The Silence, Mo'dogg @4modoggstudio Wizkids Ojuelegba Reply/remix. / Why The Silence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by knightsson: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
[b]This I must admit has gotten out of hand, at first, it was like there is a delay because of one or two hitches but it has gotten to about 3 silent months, still no official or unofficial statements from any of you.

Why would nairalanders whom are supposed to be humans being treated as animals and like they don't matter?

For upto 3months, there has never been a time contestants for miss Nairaland 2016 and their many supporters had been addressed by any of you, is it because these contestants didn't purchase a form to enter for the competition?
This I must say is a slap on the faces of both these contestants, their supporters, followers and sympathisers.

Yeah, this competition was supposed to be a fun thing, but it has lost the fun and relevance because of the bad way it has been managed.

I call on seun , dygeasy , mizmycoli and other hosts to as a matter of urgency make a statement addressing these contestants and we their voters for miss Nairaland 2016.

I also call on all contestants to within 48hours step down from this contest if we don't get an official statement from seun or any of the hosts of this contest.

Thanks! [/b]

cc
mysticgal,
optional1,
refiner,
mimzy,
ivyy,
lanicky,
and others (please help mention other contestants monikers)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by optional1(f): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
knightsson:

[b]This I must admit has gotten out of hand, at first, it was like there is a delay because of one or two hitches but it has gotten to about 3 silent months, still no official or unofficial statements from any of you.

Why would nairalanders whom are supposed to be humans being treated as animals and like they don't matter?

For upto 3months, there has never been a time contestants for miss Nairaland 2016 and their many supporters had been addressed by any of you, is it because these contestants didn't purchase a form to enter for the competition?
This I must say is a slap on the faces of both these contestants, their supporters, followers and sympathisers.

Yeah, this competition was supposed to be a fun thing, but it has lost the fun and relevance because of the bad way it has been managed.

I call on seun , dygeasy , mizmycoli and other hosts to as a matter of urgency make a statement addressing these contestants and we their voters for miss Nairaland 2016.

I also call on all contestants to within 48hours step down from this contest if we don't get an official statement from seun or any of the hosts of this contest.

Thanks! [/b]

cc
mysticgal,
optional1,
refiner,
mimzy,
ivyy,
lanicky,
and others (please help mention other contestants monikers)

Who knows my dear.

We r speechless.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by optional1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
undecided

48hrs Miss NL competition will come to an end.

Who never tired 4 dis miss NL tins make e show emself by arising em glass up.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ivyy doesn't look like she could ever lose her cool, or run out of patience. Mimzy put you up to this innit? Sleek. Real sleek.

1 Like

Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Maxi112: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kinginvalhala3 Biafrabushboy
Mrbigman1
Marvel1206
Repogirl
Adonis3
Nevetslbot
Festivalofholi
Fairlyusedpant
Breadandbeans
Junaknoni
Purelife
Ladygudhead
juhan
halfricanadia
saintsamuraii
stufareyougod
estharfabian

what do u guys have to say about this?

1 Like

Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
They removed an article I wrote on ivyy yesterday
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by optional1(f): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaorama:
They removed an article I wrote on ivyy yesterday

It was remove cos is not allow for any1 to create any thread abt any contestants.

Sorry for the remover of ur post.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Maxi112: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Haute:
Iv.yy doesn't look like she could ever lose her cool, or run out of patience. Mim.zy put you up to this innit? Sleek. Real sleek.
are u ivyy? why do u want to make out nothing out of something?
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Maxi112:
are u i.vyy? why do u want to make out nothing out of something?
Nope. I'm Haute. Yes, I'm haute, but I'm really Haute. Not hot like hot/horrny; but Haute like hot. Understood?
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Maxi112: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Haute:

Nope. I'm Haute. Yes, I'm haute, but I'm really Haute. Not hot like hot/horrny; but Haute like hot. Understood?
undecided
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Haute:
Ivyy doesn't look like she could ever lose her cool, or run out of patience. Mimzy put you up to this innit? Sleek. Real sleek.

I actually disagree with you bro.

Op spot on!
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
I concur with this, this competition has become stale and boring!
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
optional1:
undecided

48hrs Miss NL competition will come to an end.

Who never tired 4 dis miss NL tins make e show emself by arising em glass up.
lol, even you don tire for the competition!
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
If you guys must know the truth, the sponsors have always been a betting company but they have backed out because the owner of this forum all of a sudden see them as fradulent people which the law of the land sees as a very legitimate busines.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
optional1:

It was remove cos is not allow for any1 to create any thread abt any contestants.

Sorry for the remover of ur post.

When did this law come into existence?
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Haute:

Sorry, but I thought Bob Marley died some twenty something years ago?
Please don't tell me he has risen.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Maxi112:
Kinginvalhala3 Biafrabushboy Mrbigman1 Marvel1206 Repogirl Adonis3 Nevetslbot Festivalofholi Fairlyusedpant Breadandbeans Junaknoni Purelife Ladygudhead judan halfricanadia saintsamuraii stufareyougod estharfabian

Present Sir!
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Speakdatruth: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Enangson:
If you guys must know the truth, the sponsors have always been a betting company but they have backed out because the owner of this forum all of a sudden see them as fradulent people which the law of the land sees as a very legitimate busines.
how true is dis?
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Speakdatruth:
how true is dis?
gospel truth, until the admins of this forum prove me wrong.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by repogirl(f): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
True, it's not fair to keep us hanging like this. There should be an explanation, not indefinite silence.

In other news........

2 Likes

Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by ifex370(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thunder go fire that admin wey ban me for 1 week... angry

Imagineangry

I just came out of ban today...... Finally feels good to comment again sha grin
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Maxi112:
Kinginvalhaa3 iafrabushboy
Mbigman1
Mrvel1206
Rpogirl
Adnis3
Neetslbot
Fstivalofholi
Firlyusedpant
Bradandbeans
Jnaknoni
Prelife
Ldygudhead
jdan
hafricanadia
saitsamuraii
stuareyougod
estarfabian

Thanks for the mention. i present myself
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by optional1(f): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaorama:

When did this law come into existence?

Since d competition started.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
We need an official statement from SEUN concerning this mr and miss nairaland competition. lest i forget dygeasy should tell us what and who gave him the effontery, the autonomy to keep members of romancelanders in the dark or does dygeasy think its all romancelanders that are kids or broke? some romancelanders that has been keeping a low key are multi millionairs, sons and daughters of billionairs, or is it becaus he visits bussiness session and we dont? so i dont understand what made dygeasy to disrespect our integrity, person and level. dygeasy report here now and tell us what is going on before i forking loose my cool. saintsamurai has spoken.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by optional1(f): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
lol, even you don tire for the competition!

I tire pass motor tyre em selve oooo.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
repogirl:
True, it's not fair to keep us hanging like this. There should be an explanation, not indefinite silence.

In other news........

I tell you, its inhuman and barbaric.
There is no diff between this and beheading a diff tribe.

It seem all the hosts has gone blind because I see no reason why they wouldn't reply this op complain.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
We need an official statement from SEUN concerning this mr and miss nairaland competition. lest i forget dygeasy should tell us what and who gave him the effontry, the autonomy to keep members of romancelanders in the dark or does dygeasy think its all romancelanders that are kids or broke? some romancelanders that has been keeping a low key are multi millionairs, sons and daughters of billionairs, or is it becaus he visits bussiness session and we dont? so i dont understand what made dygeasy to disrespect our integrity, person and level. dygeasy report here now and tell us what is going on before i forking loose my cool. saintsamurai has spoken.
Ohhss, this is deep mehn, but dygeasy and his co culprit, mizmycoli , and their fellow hosts deserve even more of this for having the enfotery to take us on a directionless ride.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ohhss, this is deep mehn, but dygeasy and his co culprit, mizmycoli , and their fellow hosts deserve even more of this for having the enfotery to take us on a directionless ride.
yeah bro, how can they make us the supporters feel like we are just wasting our time campaigning. mehnn the oragnizers deserv a slap and a sack later.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
I came here thinking a serious issue was been discussed only to find out it's rubbish. Mscheew, carry this baseless pageant comot road - another means of keeping idle youths forever mediocre.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
charix:
I came here thinking a serious issue was been discussed only to find out it's rubbish. Mscheew, carry this baseless pageant comot road - another means of keeping idle youths forever mediocre.
lol charix, how is munachi? uve been given her nightmares.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Mrbigman1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Maxi112:
Kinginvalhala3 Biafrabushboy
Mrbigman1
Marvel1206
Repogirl
Adonis3
Nevetslbot
Festivalofholi
Fairlyusedpant
Breadandbeans
Junaknoni
Purelife
Ladygudhead
juhan
halfricanadia
saintsamuraii
stufareyougod
estharfabian

Me? It's a fear factor, their candidates are not as popular as they expected, so they wanna chicken out.
Re: Why The Silence Seun , Dygeasy , Mizmycoli And Other Miss Nl Hosts? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol charix, how is munachi? uve been given her nightmares.
Munachi needs a retirement home to settle in for good. She's suffering early onset dementia and sees a piece of me in every advisory comment; I suspect it's her old age setting in.
Leave the woman alone, her wahala too much. She's now no different from mamagee, ademusiwa, tpia and their many multiple accounts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are The Facts Of Life / Glasswire Pro Download Free With Serial Key / Meet Seun Adigun| Ngozi Onwumere|Akuoma Omega First Athletes To Reach Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.