Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (73677 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by broseme: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chief Adaeze Yobo can not stop flaunting his husband.She is very proud of her man friend.

She shared the photo below on Instagram and wrote.....

"with my manfriend #latepost #yesterday"

Aww!Lovely couple
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGUTP1Ip-k9/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by broseme: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
wow

see this::: See What A Wife Did After She Caught Her
Husband Having S*x With Her Twin Sister http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/see-what-wife-did-after-she-caught-her.html?m=0

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Seun ita nice to know NL is stepping up it's Click bait game.

Misleading Headline...and Husband is shorter than Man friend so?

I would never have clicked this if I expected to see her and her husband that I don't give a rats fvck about.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Cherishing(f): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Adaeze and Yobo

how many times in a week

who the fvck is the mod here

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by clevadani: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
His manfriend ? Oh dear God

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Sijo01(f): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Where's my own man friend sef undecided
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
IGBO LADIES nmma mmanu

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by idolda: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by gurujoe(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Classically classio
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by ijebu2020: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ths babe finished this guys career..now she wants to finish his money uhhmm God dey ooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by SammieLowkey(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
If she no use her hubby do 'man-friend', na me she go use?
In summary: e no concern me.
*bounces outta thread 2 go on my Tiger Gen*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by gurunlocker: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
See clean babe, not those bitc.h assh.ole like rotten plantain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by bobbykeen: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
and this one too made front page..... mod una welldone ooo
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by link2ok(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
broseme:
Chief Adaeze Yobo can not stop flaunting his husband.She is very proud of her man friend.She shared the photo above on IG and wrote.....

'with my manfriend #latepost #yesterday'

Aww!Lovely couple

#hishusband ...op pls change am to proud of his man grin cheesy

Make the stuffs gel. #hishusband

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Flashh: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
This Adaeze matter for front-page don tire me.

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by deygar: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
life is sweet......with cheeze and fame......
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by drnairalov: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
so yobo is married
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by yungbillionaire(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
I just want to say dat Jesus the Christ loves us all very specially... Please spread His love

@topic yeah... who ever findeth a wife has found a Good thing and you know de rest...

8 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by abdulrazat(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Permit me to say this "his husband"
broseme:
Chief Adaeze Yobo can not stop flaunting his husband.She is very proud of her man friend.She shared the photo above on IG and wrote.....
'with my manfriend #latepost #yesterday'
Aww!Lovely couple

grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by absolutism: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sorbitalll:
Ok
Yoruba of course
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by encryptjay(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Make I sleep jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by absolutism: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sorbitalll:
Ok
Yoruba supremacist of course
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who is she supposed to flaunt before? 2face? undecided
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by ojomamah: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai Ada
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Flexherbal(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Beautiful women!
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Olukokosir(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
C love
Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by jeffoe(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Misleading headline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Igbo women and beauty are like 5 and 6...

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by Olukokosir(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
Beautiful women!

Ao many woman dey d picx bros ??

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) by axortedbabe(f): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Shoe slayer
I give it to her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Nwachukwu Is Dead (Burial Poster) / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.