Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo (30424 Views)

FG Awards Contract For Niger Bridge / How Buhari Plans To Renew Peace In Niger Delta - Adesina / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by matomoh: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2016
federal govt begin negotiation at last. power of oil.
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by GoldenJAT(m): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2016
Flets:
Buhari cannot articulate and say his plans, Osibanjo has to speak for him. Useless government
and after all that Jonathan blabbed! what was the outcome

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by SycophanticGoat: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
lordizak:

U know the meaning of foresight?
Because we depend on oil, doesn't mean we can't try other things. Do you think of Nigeria without oil? When will change come if not today? We need to think of Nigeria without oil. We are talking of the future.

Which useless foresight when the same people screaming diversification here and there are the same set of mofos that didn't think it wise to budget enough money to help transform ministries like Mining and Steel Development, Agriculture, etc but budgeted billions for oil exploration in lake chad basin, same mofos almost stopped fertilizer subsidy if they haven't done that already, same mofos stopped wonderful entrepreneurial programme like YouWiN, same mofos have been supplying us darkness after increasing electricity tariff and also increased price of fuel, etc.

If I may ask, what bold step has this administration taken in the aspect of economic diversification if not to make notice here and there?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Generalyemi(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Babylon .lies .lies.
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2016
lordizak:

U know the meaning of foresight?
Because we depend on oil, doesn't mean we can't try other things. Do you think of Nigeria without oil? When will change come if not today? We need to think of Nigeria without oil. We are talking of the future.
Let them agree on federalism and let's see if all states won't diversify with immediate effect.
If you can't then merge back to the state you broke out from

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Flets: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2016
GoldenJAT:
and after all that Jonathan blabbed! what was the outcome

How exactly does Jonathan get into the topic? But if you must know , he's been all over globe receiving awards and accolades for the same actions you called blabbing. People like you deserve exactly what you are getting under the dullard, you don't deserve a Jonathan.
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by omolola15(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2016
bettercreature:
Economy diversification is a scam! there will never be any diversification as long as oil is still around,it's not done anywhere in the world

You know there's a country called U. A. E. They used to depend solely on oil. But now they rake in billions of dollars yearly on tourism alone. Diversification is done somewhere in the world.
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by SycophanticGoat: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Remii:
what do you mean by its not done anywhere in the world? There are many oil producing countries doing well on many other economic items, USA, UAE, India etc

You're very much correct but I can relate well with what the poster below means:

bettercreature:
Economy diversification is a scam! there will never be any diversification as long as oil is still around,it's not done anywhere in the world

I think it's a big scam in Nigeria.. Even though Akinwumi Adesina tried his best and improved the Agricultural sector of the economy, it still didn't yield enough for us to lay claim of diversification. On the other hand, this yeye APC government has been talking big/diversification since God knows when but have done nothing in that regards. The only thing they know is talk but forgets talk is cheap, that's why they promised heaven on earth but on the other hand, plunged Nigeria into further hardship and economic woes...
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by engrjacuzzi: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2016
oh! Yar'adua! you would have taken Nigeria to another level if not for death. PMB is just traveling round the earth as if he too want to proof the spherity of the earth.
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2016
WATCHOVER:
Tales by moon light from This man
It is well. God is watching
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by GoldenJAT(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Flets:

How exactly does Jonathan get into the topic? But if you must know , he's been all over globe receiving awards and accolades for the same actions you called blabbing. People like you deserve exactly what you are getting under the dullard, you don't deserve a Jonathan.
my guy... it's better we face reality and say things as it is, I believe u know d actions of yesterday plays a very great role in how our 2morow will look like!!!Jonathan tried his best... but his allies greatly contributed 2d situation we are facing 2day... and been d leader of his team.. all accolades or blames will 2b chanelled 2 him.... I believe I Just made some sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by pepigeorge(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Lilimax:
Resource control tingy on my mind smiley
The only thing that may quell the agitation embarassed

Ohoooo...... I luv you... u ought to b a senator and my wife
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by kingthreat(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Commisioner Osinbade has spoken. I earnestly pray that Baba is healthy to finish his tenure. Better Buhari than this Tinubu's houseboy become president.
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by ridwanayo(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2016
They should support resource control nd first diversify the economy jorh,with that each state can substain itself
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by vedaxcool(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Good move by government... till the big stick strike the water
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by baysol: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2016
stephliet:
you mean the Deaf presidiot?

No I mean presIPOD.
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by stephliet(f): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2016
baysol:

No I mean presIPOD.
zombie did I quote u? now mind ur biz
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Flets: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2016
GoldenJAT:
my guy... it's better we face reality and say things as it is, I believe u know d actions of yesterday plays a very great role in how our 2morow will look like!!!Jonathan tried his best... but his allies greatly contributed 2d situation we are facing 2day... and been d leader of his team.. all accolades or blames will 2b chanelled 2 him.... I believe I Just made some sense.

Now face it, we are facing the outcome of Buhari's actions not Jonathan's actions.
Because Buhari has no plans, he has paid billions for media outlets to direct blames to the previous govt but we all know that is stale

Prior to Goodluck's exit, PMS supply was stable and rates were flat,
electricity supply was on the increase,
We saw federal roads take new looks,
We saw our trains working again,
We saw 12 new universities
We saw relatively free and fair elections that were conclusive
We saw our economy becoming the fastest growing in Africa and the 4th fastest in the world
We saw FDI grow to its highest
We saw politics without animosity
We saw Agriculture contribute significantly again to our GDP
Life was easier and we were more hopeful

Now tell me what Buhari has fared in all these sectors where GEJ excelled? He has utterly failed and blames every other person for his failure
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Chiznonso: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2016
GoldenJAT:
and after all the bombing and the rest of it..... it's still the youths of d Niger delta that will suffer more!!! if I'm lying... let the Internally displaced persons across d country be interviewed.... it's just quite unfortunate that the youths has been brainwashed as usual!!! even if d economy will b diversified, I believe it's a gradual process. this militants are just heating up the polity unnecessarily.

How can U expect your Army to invade their communities when not a single Niger Deltan has been killed by their militants? Pls I abeg all of U stop comparing ND militants to Boko Haram, even foreign media has never tried to compare them and they have even existed long before Boko Haram
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by thaoriginator: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2016
No amnesty for terrorists. Kill them all..
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Everfrank(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Joel3:
they should shut up about diversify Nigeria economy. the economy is dependant on the oil since 1965 and i don't see it moving from oil in next 100 years if this country don't break by force.

the only language they understand is war. and that's why we have militant today here and there. it's the birth of the federal government prolong pregnancy
May war consume those who are looking for it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by GoldenJAT(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2016
Flets:

Now face it, we are facing the outcome of Buhari's actions not Jonathan's actions.
Because Buhari has no plans, he has paid billions for media outlets to direct blames to the previous govt but we all know that is stale

Prior to Goodluck's exit, PMS supply was stable and rates were flat,
electricity supply was on the increase,
We saw federal roads take new looks,
We saw our trains working again,
We saw 12 new universities
We saw relatively free and fair elections that were conclusive
We saw our economy becoming the fastest growing in Africa and the 4th fastest in the world
We saw FDI grow to its highest
We saw politics without animosity
We saw Agriculture contribute significantly again to our GDP
Life was easier and we were more hopeful

Now tell me what Buhari has fared in all these sectors where GEJ excelled? He has utterly failed and blames every other person for his failure
lol...u raised some salient points!! but overall... he performed below par.....even his fmr minister of finance in the person of okonjo iweala lend credence to that..... in all u mentioned above, u Neva spoke about d price of oil..as oil is the mainstay of our economy.. for Jonathan 2 concede defeat my guy... it says alot... leave d popular believe about him saying his ambition isn't worth d blood of any Nigerian ...he was squarely defeated at the poll.... and this was due 2 him underporforming!he mismanaged d economy during the time of plentiful..... and the result is what we are witnessing now.... but don't lose hope.. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by GoldenJAT(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Chiznonso:

How can U expect your Army to invade their communities when not a single Niger Deltan has been killed by their militants? Pls I abeg all of U stop comparing ND militants to Boko Haram, even foreign media has never tried to compare them and they have even existed long before Boko Haram
im not comparing the militants with Boko Haram... what I'm comparing is the adverse effects its going to have on the environment and the people!its quite obvious the region is been thrown in2 turmoil. u got that??
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by samcolee(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2016
GoldenJAT:
im not comparing the militants with Boko Haram... what I'm comparing is the adverse effects its going to have on the environment and the people!its quite obvious the region is been thrown in2 turmoil. u got that??
i wonder all this pity
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2016
bettercreature:

Bro please go an research abeg. Russia is the richest nation with oil on earth, and yet they have heavy strides in technology, manufacturing industries. What about USA with the most stable economy, they are the 3rd oil producer on earth. Economy in this nations have diversified. It is the possible to have oil and have an all-round economy. Please research.
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Remii:
what do you mean by its not done anywhere in the world? There are many oil producing countries doing well on many other economic items, USA, UAE, India etc

But y do u quote that guy when u don't know anything?
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Everfrank:

May war consume those who are looking for it.

Amen ijn. Some people no get sense, some has already giving up
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by GoldenJAT(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
samcolee:
i wonder all this pity
pardon!!!
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Pyno30: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Luckylife:
Hmmmmm ! He should mind what he is saying before baba will cut shot his ear treatment trip.
Hahahahahaha. You be eeeh, chai. Mak i cloze mouth first.
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by bettercreature(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2016
EBLABOR:

Bro please go an research abeg. Russia is the richest nation with oil on earth, and yet they have heavy strides in technology, manufacturing industries. What about USA with the most stable economy, they are the 3rd oil producer on earth. Economy in this nations have diversified. It is the possible to have oil and have an all-round economy. Please research.
Go and do your research,Russias economy solely depends on oil and gas,that is russia economy is also in problem at the moment,USA oil can not satisfy its people they import oil on daily basis
Re: Buhari’s Plans For Niger Delta, Militants — Osinbajo by Flets: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2016
GoldenJAT:
lol...u raised some salient points!! but overall... he performed below par.....even his fmr minister of finance in the person of okonjo iweala lend credence to that..... in all u mentioned above, u Neva spoke about d price of oil..as oil is the mainstay of our economy.. for Jonathan 2 concede defeat my guy... it says alot... leave d popular believe about him saying his ambition isn't worth d blood of any Nigerian ...he was squarely defeated at the poll.... and this was due 2 him underporforming!he mismanaged d economy during the time of plentiful..... and the result is what we are witnessing now.... but don't lose hope.. Nigeria will be great again.

As long as I know GEJ was not perfect, do you mind educating me on those sectors where your Buhari have outperformed him. Remember I have outlined his gains across many sectors..... reference them. And when you say be performed below par..... Kindly highlight what "par" your are referencing, his successors or predecessors? and try to be specific.

Hints: Behind the answer you will provide lies the effectiveness of the APC propaganda.... Now Shoot!! am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore / Aisha Buhari Congratulates Kemi Adeosun For Joining APC / Zahra Buhari Speaks On Arrival Of Her Baby, Thanks Those Who Congratulated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.