Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Skye Bank Sacks 175 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Skye Bank Sacks 175 (21572 Views)

Unity Bank Sacks 241 Staff Amidst The Current Economic Hardship. / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by alt3r3g0: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2016
NDA! Keep deceiving yourselves that you are not harming people but pipelines only.
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by BobUg28(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Anyone who's still believing APc's campaign promises is doing it on his/her own peril. Personally, I don't see future in this old man's administration.

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by Deepfreezer(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Chaaiii again. Lord help this people oo. Ehhh what is this? Even Abacha's regime wasn't this bad.

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Now u GUYs ave seen the consequence of working in a bank.....especially girls... i hope they can see by them self nw.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by ProfSamurai(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Is there a way those that didn't vote for this change can be exempted from the effect of this change?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by poiZon: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Olukokosir:

Na Apc sack dem bah

no na pdp.

3 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by Deepfreezer(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2016
alt3r3g0:
NDA! Keep deceiving yourselves that you are not harming people but pipelines only.
your master keep deceiving himself by not doing what he was asked to do. Buhari should start by releaasing innocent political prisoners he is keeping in jail.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by diportivo: 7:06am On Jun 07, 2016
silvernus0:

the situation the present day economy has brought

sacked them

Did u even read the write-up at all
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by eazysally: 7:07am On Jun 07, 2016
NL needs serious fumigation, I can't just imagine some stewpid people here are talking about APC/PDP when the news is about hundreds loosing their jobs in banks. You see how people fail exams yet they blame APC/PDP. May God save us the youths, with these kind of trend going on how can we even be leaders of tmrw when we are not rational in our thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by poiZon: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2016
midolian:
Now this is gettin serious!

I pray it consume only d zombies that seeked chains.
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by glossy6(f): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Olukokosir:

Na Apc sack dem bah

Yes. The economic hardship created by the dullard from Daura made those banks to lay off staff. The manufacturing sector is coming with their list as raw materials cannot be imported as forex is out their reach. Staff are owed salaries in arrears.

I fear for our future

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by agwu123(m): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2016
The sacking of bank employees every year is not a new thing. The only different now is that there is now more awareness due to social media. I have been in the banking sector for 7 years now and each year bank lay-off certain percentage of their workforce which they feel are not living up to expectation and then recruit fresh hands.

It's unfortunate that this does happen.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2016
YorubaHighness:

IPOD/ND Militant minion. Wailing zombie, had GEJ continued, you'd have been much worse.
Cry as much as you will, present GEJ as presido candidate today, we'll still reject that clueless, spineless thief.

The truth is... if all these wahala did not happen under a thief's tenure then Buhari is cursed with a very huge bad luck

3 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by emmkeffs(f): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Its not new compared to incessant sack by banks in 2010 when Goodluck was President and lamido was CBN governor. let's keep focus that bank jobs does not come with security but angry termination letter at will. That's what they signed for
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by LordOracle(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2016
YorubaHighness:

IPOD/ND Militant minion. Wailing zombie, had GEJ continued, you'd have been much worse.
Cry as much as you will, present GEJ as presido candidate today, we'll still reject that clueless, spineless thief.
slowpoke!
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by ekpesa(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2016
And the present government does not even seems to to have the idea or intellect to solving the economy crisis. How did we get this dullest people to govern us?
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2016
I'm wondering how this is buhari's fault again.
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by muizzolajide(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2016
thank God I'm out already... May God grant dem luck. Apc nd change, its indeed changing..

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2016
LordOracle:
slowpoke!
Lol. slowpoke calling someone else slowpoke. take a look in the mirror.
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by teepsee(f): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2016
End of sacking. And more will still happen. But those who know there God shall be......

Please is there anybody that stays in kano and can offer me accommodation for some time, want to visit but have no body there. Please help a friend in need
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by poiZon: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2016
diffrnt between clueless one n the dullard.

tsa implementation.

the clueless designed it, studied it n implemented it gradually cos he knew its outright implementation will make banks floating structures.

the dullard came in without asking questions implement the ish outrightly even sanctioning banks that delayed in his directives. today banks r now floating structures, culminating to series of sacks, retrenchment n layoffs.

the clueless one act, but the dullard react.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by muizzolajide(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Ioannes:
I'm wondering how this is buhari's fault again.
whose fault den, is it urs? ..... mumu

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2016
muizzolajide:

whose fault den, is it urs? ..... mumu

you are a compound f*ool.

no need engaging you. just a word of advice, go and read the article because I know you didn't read, or maybe you can't even read. eranko.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by muizzolajide(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2016
teepsee:
End of sacking. And more will still happen. But those who know there God shall be......

Please is there anybody that stays in kano and can offer me accommodation for some time, want to visit but have no body there. Please help a friend in need
Nigeria is dangerous now bro, Go to Gmbs house in Kano.. I'm sure he will help
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Pls dis sacking is as a result of advancement in technology, d days of man power is fast dwindling, look around you. We now ave E-banking, E-commerce, Mobile app which all most all now ATm machines and most of the computer system which can even do the work of thousands of people combine with ease, fast and accuracy, Enterprenuership is d best no body issues u query. Its time we brace up for the technological advancement that is taking the world like a storm. Thnk all
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by teepsee(f): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2016
muizzolajide:

Nigeria is dangerous now bro, Go to Gmbs house in Kano.. I'm sure he will help
GMBS? who is that?
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by glossy6(f): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Tonymegabush1:
Pls dis sacking is as a result of advancement in technology, d days of man power is fast dwindling, look around you. We now ave E-banking, E-commerce, Mobile app which all most all now ATm machines and most of the computer system which can even do the work of thousands of people combine with ease, fast and accuracy, Enterprenuership is d best no body issues u query. Its time we brace up for the technological advancement that is taking the world like a storm. Thnk all

Tell us another story!
Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by muller101(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2016
YorubaHighness:
The same SE fungus hailing ND Militants will soon come here to blame Buhari. Very short-sighted midgets.
why won't he be blamed

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by tonytony208(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2016
Ngige talked as if he is the one paying those worker's salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by muizzolajide(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2016
teepsee:
GMBS? who is that?
General Muhammad Buhari

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Sacks 175 by Mannylex(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2016
This is getting Serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your MBBS Is Not BMLS, Doctors Steer Clear Of The Lab!!! / Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos / How Much Do Models Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.