Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense (5281 Views)

Be Careful!!!! Adquet.com Is A Scam / Bloggers, Kindly Share Your Experience Using Adquet Ads Network / All You Need To Know About Adquet Advertising And Making Money On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by apogeez(m): 2:19am On Jun 07, 2016
My subject said everythng
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by yomalex(m): 4:00am On Jun 07, 2016
No
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by vicky6855(f): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2016
Never... Think of it if you get a click from US or AUS you get more than $1 per click which is over 300 naira.. In adquet the highest paid click I got was 25 naira....

So what do you think

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by bedfordng(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
you can see them as alternative to adsense especially for nigerians
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by apogeez(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
vicky6855:
Never... Think of it if you get a click from US or AUS you get more than $1 per click which is over 300 naira.. In adquet the highest paid click I got was 25 naira....

So what do you think

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
my brother I dnt knw dat y I ask.. I dnt have adsense, I applied hav accpt on stage1 stage2 finding it difficult. So I switch to adquet.
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Dclique(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
If e no b Adsense, E no fit be like Adsense grin

1 Like

Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by mr2kay(m): 3:33am On Jun 08, 2016
apogeez:
my brother I dnt knw dat y I ask.. I dnt have adsense, I applied hav accpt on stage1 stage2 finding it difficult. So I switch to adquet.
buy an adsense account bro from a legit source and save yourself all this stress
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by apogeez(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
mr2kay:
buy an adsense account bro from a legit source and save yourself all this stress
do u hav any legit source

1 Like

Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Meaning
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by SirElaw(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Give me a minute. I'll just Google it.
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by shorxynla(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2016
You can't compare Suit with Coat
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by spafu(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Abeg which one be adquet?
Well, I really think that when you are adequate, you don't need to add sense again. Except if you find yourself in a similar situation as the Deaf and Dumb Dullardpo Dundee Dulardinho of Daura who waved a NEPA certificate in lieu of a WASSCE and was awarded with Aso Rock seat. And when he had to forge his WASSCE to make some sense, he 'brainlessly' gave himself an F9. In such cases as just described, the education is not adequate, so you need to AdSense to him. I hope I confuse you with my answer just the way I have being confused by those given to change?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by ibez007(m): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Don’t compare the Two!...
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by sexstoriexpost(f): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2016
I want to ask a question guys, can a blog like mine www.xtoriespost..com request for adsense?

I'm new to blogging.
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by KINGwax007(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
I want to ask a question guys, can a blog like mine www.xtoriespost..com request for adsense?

I'm new to blogging.
any blog is free to have an Adsense, so far you're not stealing write ups or infringing on copyrights.
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by emmanbol: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2016
another thing we shud look at is d opportunity to pay for ads in naira by advertisers. adquet just came, dey will get there.

#isupportNaira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Whizzcute(m): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2016
comparing the both is clueless, AdSense is the King
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by sexstoriexpost(f): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2016
KINGwax007:
any blog is free to have an Adsense, so far you're not stealing write ups or infringing on copyrights.
thanks, I thought its only blogs with domain names are allowed AdSense.
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Well you can't compare adquet with Adsense. I am using the two on my blog.

If you need a verified US Google Adsense account, pm me.

www.mightyfada.com
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by stanliwise(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Dear Nairalander, i need ur help to help my sister win a fashion competition called AfroCreation. All you need to do is to click the link below and like the photo on your facebook page. Thank you and God bless you.

https://m.facebook.com/426321980907382/photos/a.426324740907106.1073741827.426321980907382/483968908476022/?type=3&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.483968908476022%3Atl_objid.483968908476022%3Athid.426321980907382%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-5983871456681381950&__tn__=E
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Emman8(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2016
Log on to www.adsensemonger.xyz
apogeez:
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by kikesblog(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2016
Capital No with genuine reason
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by gleaf: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2016
mightyfada:
Well you can't compare adquet with Adsense. I am using the two on my blog.

If you need a verified US Google Adsense account, pm me.

www.mightyfada.com

How much is d adsense? .....gleaflog@gmail.com
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by KINGwax007(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
thanks, I thought its only blogs with domain names are allowed AdSense.
checkedbur blog.. I just created a blog with that motive, but wasn't really ready to start.

Send me your email, let us connect, I may be able to send u some nice x-rated contents to post. But u must be willing to make reference to the writer (me).

Check out my blog

www.oluwadamilare007..com

slidewaxie@gmail.com wink

By the way: beautiful you kiss
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by ichommy(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2016
NO
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by djkaneo(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2016
apogeez:
Yes I do.
Check out my blog www.corporalnwafor.com
The Ads displaying there are from my US Adsense. Google approved my real Adsense just yesterday.

My source is Mr2kay.
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by folks4luv(f): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2016
spafu:
Abeg which one be adquet?
Well, I really think that when you are adequate, you don't need to add sense again. Except if you find yourself in a similar situation as the Deaf and Dumb Dullardpo Dundee Dulardinho of Daura who waved a NEPA certificate in lieu of a WASSCE and was awarded with Aso Rock seat. And when he had to forge his WASSCE to make some sense, he 'brainlessly' gave himself an F9. In such cases as just described, the education is not adequate, so you need to AdSense to him. I hope I confuse you with my answer just the way I have being confused by those given to change?
lol. ur so funny. I think PMB is ur worst nightmare. na so u hate am reach?

1 Like

Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by sexstoriexpost(f): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2016
KINGwax007:
checkedbur blog.. I just created a blog with that motive, but wasn't really ready to start.

Send me your email, let us connect, I may be able to send u some nice x-rated contents to post. But u must be willing to make reference to the writer (me).

Check out my blog

www.oluwadamilare007..com

slidewaxie@gmail.com wink

By the way: beautiful you kiss
Just checked yours too. Seems you've been blogging for some time now.
I'll love to take you up on your offer and of course I'm willing to make reference to you.

My email is sexstoriexpost@gmail.com

Thanks for the compliment. cheesy cheesy

And yet some peeps said I'm very ugly yesterday on Nairaland...God is watching them shocked shocked
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by folks4luv(f): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2016
and this is my first time of hearing Adquet hope approval process is not tedious like AdSense, AdSense b behaving like small god since 1960
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by fromnigeria(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2016
spafu:
After reading your comment i didn't need a prophet to tell me you are more a dullard than the man you described, cos i am atleast very sure that man will simply opine NO or YES when asked if Adsense can be compared to adquet
Re: Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2016
Use adquet alongside your adsense. Me too Dey use am oh! grin

Meanwhile, Recharge your airtime,cable TV and electricity bills online without stress on echarge online payment platforms. Stand a chance to win free airtime too. Simply click my blog below.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Consider Before Becoming A Full-time Blogger / Blog And Forum Design Promo (75% Discount) / Will Google Or Apple Acquire Facebook Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.