Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria (37272 Views)

How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 / Loan To Finance Your Investment Without Collateral At Low Interest Rate. / Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by fk4real22(m): 3:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Have you ever bothered to ask why the richest people in the world still want more money? Life is full of expenses and as such, our wants are numerous but money; money seem to be very limited. No payday? No problem! You can borrow money without collateral from C24 Limited to foot your long list of bills.

While this is not rocket science news to some people, it is definitely worth sharing to everyone out there. For some people, the fear of hidden charges makes them shun a scheme like this. For others, it is the high interest rate or inflexible repayment pattern. How about I show to you an exceptional website where you can take loans without collateral in Nigeria? To juice it up, they have been able to tackle all these ‘fears’ we have for such product.

How to Borrow Money Without Collateral Online
1. Log-on to www.c24.com.ng
2. Use the loan calculator to enter your amount and payback duration
3. Your repayment is automatically calculated as you slide/enter your values. Confirm this and Apply!
4. Fill the form that shows up, submit and your application will be processed.
5. You will be allocated an account officer who will guide you further till you finish paying
6. Once your application is complete and reviewed (usually 2-3 days), grin-grin- Alert!!!

That’s it! In six easy steps, you have borrowed urgent cash without having to drop collateral.

Frequently Asked Questions?

- How much is their interest rate?

A: Interest rate is as low as 4%. This is one of the cheapest you can find in Nigeria. Any other charge could be 4% management fee which is only paid one-time at first repayment. Don’t worry, it is all summed up with the repayment already.

- How much can I borrow?

A: You can borrow up to 1 million (for first time applicants). There really isn’t any minimum amount you can take. 10k, 20k, 30k, etc…

- How long do I pay back?

A: You can pay back from 3months – 6 months depending on your cash flow.

C24 Limited boasts of giving hundreds of people loans without hassles. Truth is you don’t have to physically appear at the premises. When you apply for a loan, the company’s courier will come over to pick up some documents from you, which you must have been informed by your account officer.
Never run out of cash in these trying times, opt to borrow money without collateral from C24 Nigeria already!

READ MORE>>> http://thetruthtech..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-borrow-money-without-collateral_93.html

Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by walexy14(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
you can get a good return on your investment if you place your fund with Rosabon Financial Services treasury note you will get unbeatable interest rate for more info check my signature
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by princepee001: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
is there any hope for people who dont live in lagos, portharcourt ,ogun
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by princepee001: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
iam seriously in need of loan, im a fresh graduate of industrial mathematics , ebonyi state university and also a business man, i need this loan to boost the business i started since my year one, boutique " but all the institution that i know that offers loan only offer for people who live and work either at lagos, abuja or portharcourt but i live at ebonyi state. i wish anyone can help collect the loan on my behalf, i know the risk involved but if any God fearing person can offer to help me, i promise not to disappoint the person, even if it means a physical contact with the person and documents signed, iam ready for any form of verification and assesment the person will want to carryout and at the end i will pay certain percentage to the person, please help me and i promise you will never regret you did. the amount i want is 500k. serious persons should contact me viq 08164955123, princepee10@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by uobimba(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
u said after application ur agents come to pick some information and i saw ur address to be in Lagos so can i access d loan in PH on application?
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by bemagnify: 6:25am On Jun 08, 2016
princepee001:
iam seriously in need of loan, im a fresh graduate of industrial mathematics , ebonyi state university and also a business man, i need this loan to boost the business i started since my year one, boutique " but all the institution that i know that offers loan only offer for people who live and work either at lagos, abuja or portharcourt but i live at ebonyi state. i wish anyone can help collect the loan on my behalf, i know the risk involved but if any God fearing person can offer to help me, i promise not to disappoint the person, even if it means a physical contact with the person and documents signed, iam ready for any form of verification and assesment the person will want to carryout and at the end i will pay certain percentage to the person, please help me and i promise you will never regret you did. the amount i want is 500k. serious persons should contact me viq 08164955123, princepee10@gmail.com. God bless you
am also livin in ebonyi state....lookin for 80k to kick start a biznes i av nurse for long
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
uobimba:
u said after application ur agents come to pick some information and i saw ur address to be in Lagos so can i access d loan in PH on application?

Only if you have someone in Lagos though.
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2016
bemagnify:
am also livin in ebonyi state....lookin for 80k to kick start a biznes i av nurse for long

Hi, you can visit the website and apply.
Thank me later!
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by lordgideon: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Borrow of money online without collateral is only made available for government workers alone......the opportunity is not for non government work, how can non government worker benefit from this loan
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by bemagnify: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Olaryeankarh:

Hi, you can visit the website and apply.
Thank me later!
wch website are u talkin abt ...moreova am nt in lagos..am in ebonyi
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by Olaryeankarh(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
bemagnify:
wch website are u talkin abt ...moreova am nt in lagos..am in ebonyi

Hmm. Find someone in Lagos and apply @ www.c24.com.ng

1 Like

Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by Daxyd4realzy(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2016
This is pure SCAM!!!! Run for your life. Dont drop your BVN Number, that site is scam

3 Likes

Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by kyrios: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
fk4real22:
Have you ever bothered to ask why the richest people in the world still want more money? Life is full of expenses and as such, our wants are numerous but money; money seem to be very limited. No payday? No problem! You can borrow money without collateral from C24 Limited to foot your long list of bills.

While this is not rocket science news to some people, it is definitely worth sharing to everyone out there. For some people, the fear of hidden charges makes them shun a scheme like this. For others, it is the high interest rate or inflexible repayment pattern. How about I show to you an exceptional website where you can take loans without collateral in Nigeria? To juice it up, they have been able to tackle all these ‘fears’ we have for such product.

How to Borrow Money Without Collateral Online
1. Log-on to www.c24.com.ng
2. Use the loan calculator to enter your amount and payback duration
3. Your repayment is automatically calculated as you slide/enter your values. Confirm this and Apply!
4. Fill the form that shows up, submit and your application will be processed.
5. You will be allocated an account officer who will guide you further till you finish paying
6. Once your application is complete and reviewed (usually 2-3 days), grin-grin- Alert!!!

That’s it! In six easy steps, you have borrowed urgent cash without having to drop collateral.

Frequently Asked Questions?

- How much is their interest rate?

A: Interest rate is as low as 4%. This is one of the cheapest you can find in Nigeria. Any other charge could be 4% management fee which is only paid one-time at first repayment. Don’t worry, it is all summed up with the repayment already.

- How much can I borrow?

A: You can borrow up to 1 million (for first time applicants). There really isn’t any minimum amount you can take. 10k, 20k, 30k, etc…

- How long do I pay back?

A: You can pay back from 3months – 6 months depending on your cash flow.

C24 Limited boasts of giving hundreds of people loans without hassles. Truth is you don’t have to physically appear at the premises. When you apply for a loan, the company’s courier will come over to pick up some documents from you, which you must have been informed by your account officer.
Never run out of cash in these trying times, opt to borrow money without collateral from C24 Nigeria already!

READ MORE>>> http://thetruthtech..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-borrow-money-without-collateral_93.html
I have a good collateral but I don't work can I apply?
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by jackbennie: 4:31am On Jun 13, 2016
ALL THOSE STUFF R JUST FOR SALARY EARNERS

2 Likes

Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by sammie21(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Has anyone tried them out yet?I live and work in Lagos and in need of a loan to invest in my business..
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by dogbreederroks(f): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
don't ever drop your Bvn number for any thing , no bank would ask for your Bvn number before giving you loan...shine your eyes and use your brain....

1 Like

Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by adeyemiolatayo1: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Be careful!!! i have been to the C24 site and the first thing they asked for was the BVN number , i dont think this is proper , be careful of scammers they can can clone sites just to get people's confidential information and defraud them , THE RICHEST MAN IN THIS WORLD IS A CONTENTED MAN ................you do not do business with money, you do it with great ideas and people of likeminds and remember ' you cannot establish thrift on borrowed funds........stop borrowing cultivate the habit of managing and making do with what God has given to you ..............may God BLESS YOU ALL .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by Amareal(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
i recently gave out my information including my bvn to c24 limited while i was looking for loan. am i save?
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by grosy: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
pls how do u request for payment?
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by grosy: 2:27am On Jan 28, 2017
dis people are nt real becos hv reach 300dollar to withdraw n they ask me to fill survey dat is nt working? pls i need to withdraw o00
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by godsonchosen: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2017
Run As Fast As your legs can carry you, Scammers in borrowing disguise requesting your BVN.
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by sleekiii: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
tbc (The Billion Coin) is a cryptocurrency.a good and very reliable investment where you get 3-5% profit on a daily basis. Its a real investment.
Sign up for free Today and invest $10.you will be getting 100,000kringles - 0.001tbc for free on your first sign up.
Note: 1tbc - $13,560 ( rate as of yesterday 21st April 2017)
call/whatsapp 08051098389 to get you started.
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by Yusufmanusman(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2017
EFCC IS AROUND FORGET ABOUT FRAUDER AND SCAMMER
Re: How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria by borntosuccess(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2017
has anybody Benefited

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.