Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum (23242 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by exlinkleads(f): 6:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Top Nollywood actress Mide Funmi Martins on Sunday received a posthumous Episcopal Award in recognition of the good memories of her late mother and popular actress Mrs Oluwafunmilayo Flourence Anike Martins from Cathedral Church of St Mathew Ijebu-Ijesha.

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/06/actress-funmi-martins-receives.html

4 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Smellymouth: 6:09am On Jun 07, 2016
She is pretty smiley

5 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by amtaken(f): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2016
See raw beauty here:

Smellymouth:
She is pretty smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Smellymouth: 6:22am On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
See raw beauty here:

Who is she?
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Nice one...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by youngest85(m): 6:27am On Jun 07, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by youngest85(m): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Who is she?
she is rihana

4 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by amtaken(f): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Chief Adeze Igwe Yobo.

And who are you?
Smellymouth:

Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Smellymouth: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
Chief Adeze Igwe Yobo.

And who are you?

Sorry, I never knew she is the one..

Who am I? Lol.. You don't wanna know ..
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2016
good to knw

see this:::: “I Am Not Dead” – Van Vicker Denies
Rumoured Death http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/i-am-not-dead-van-vicker-denies.html?m=0
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by sukkot: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Batlan01:
Raw beauty ko, Cooked beauty ni
grin

12 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by jrupa(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
WOMAN so fine.
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by allanphash7(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mide my crush
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Ferdinandonin: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
good to know
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Jalubarika(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
E
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by dammytosh: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
jangmod:
Mide fine sha

The mum too is extremely beautiful.

I was young then but i crush on the mum when i see her in movies.

This is her mum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Batlan01: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
See raw beauty here:

Raw beauty ko, Cooked beauty ni

10 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Khayil(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
She is pretty smiley
amtaken:
See raw beauty here:
Smellymouth:
She is pretty smiley
allanphash7:
Mide my crush
Smellymouth:
She is pretty smiley

wait till u see her husband

2 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by tuna4servi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make up beauty
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by allanphash7(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
You mean that two parrale line guy?

Sorry, we can never meet
Khayil:

wait till u see her husband

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Samanthapie(f): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
She is pretty smiley

Painted Face

On bleaching: It is not a crime to me, it is not a crime to change your skin color. One thing I believe is that when you are fairer it brings out more beauty in you, so there is nothing wrong in lightning your skin a lil’ bit, just don’t overdo it. There is no offence in it after all it is not a legal offence….yes, there is this belief that Black is beautiful but it doesn’t fit some people. It is the truth, black doesn’t fit everybody but when you are fairer you become more beautiful and that is why I am prettier now. And in this our industry, that’s what sells the most. It is not as if you have to fair skinned to be in Nollywood but that is how I view it for myself. It is a personal decision so I lightened up a bit to become more beautiful and attractive and fit into major roles…and I don’t think I have overdone it, it’s just normal.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/403700-actress-talks-about-her-husband-and-why-she-bleached.html

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Kaybee14(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congrats on the posthumous award in honour of her late mum. May she continue to rest in the bosom of God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by SohMan(m): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
youngest85:
she is rihana
Rara na chidinma
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
beautiful woman, always calm.
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Houseofglam7(f): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nice. smiley
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by ireke(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
She "COLLECTED ..... on behalf of ..... " may actually sound better.

Abeg nor vex if you nor like my correction. Who English epp self?
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by doll912(f): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
See raw beauty here:

She's wearing makeup too so pls...

2 Likes

Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by chukslawrence(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
K
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
opeyemiieblog:

see this:::: “I Am Not Dead” – Van Vicker Denies
Rumoured Death http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/i-am-not-dead-van-vicker-denies.html?m=0
how can a dead man DENY something
Re: Mide Martins Receives Posthumous Award In Honour Of Her Late Mum by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bornita:
how can a dead man DENY something
lol.......he s not dead oo haaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized / Rukky Sanda Lovely In Green Gown, Covers Butt With Handbag / Olakunle Churchill Donates Ambulance To Fire Service In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.