Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

To All Supporters Of The Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Supporters Of The Avengers (968 Views)

Supporters Of PDP Elders & Representative Clash In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Supporters Of Atiku Abubakar & Kwankwaso Clash In Jada, Adamawa (Photos) / Supporters Of President Buhari On Solidarity Protest On The Streets Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Supporters Of The Avengers by trailblaiza(m): 6:43am On Jun 07, 2016
I wouldn't want to beat around the bush but I think some of us don't even understand the effect the activities of these guys will have on us.

The economy is an oil dependent one. If it continues, the economy will nose dive and you know what?

JOBS WILL BE LOST IN EVERY QUARTER.

You don't have to work in the oil sector to lose your job. By the time Nigerians begin to experience the consequences, I pray we all don't become real wailers! Even if you are an entrepreneur, u will feel the effect. By the time those who used to pay for ur goods/services can't do so anymore...

The banking sector is retrenching. What makes you think that's where it'll stop? If the economy is sick, organisations won't make money. They won't be able to pay you and in the end, they ask you to go that there is no money to pay you again.

So continue! Keep typing and showing ur support for the Avengers behind your office system. *smh*

1 Like

Re: To All Supporters Of The Avengers by amoduganja: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2016
alright
Re: To All Supporters Of The Avengers by Flets: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2016
trailblaiza:
I wouldn't want to beat around the bush but I think some of us don't even understand the effect the activities of these guys will have on us.

The economy is an oil dependent one. If it continues, the economy will nose dive and you know what?

You don't have to work in the oil sector to lose your job. By the time Nigerians begin to experience the consequences, I pray we all don't become real wailers! Even if you are an entrepreneur, u will feel the effect. By the time those who used to pay for ur goods/services can't do so anymore...

The banking sector is retrenching. What makes you think that's where it'll stop? If the economy is sick, organisations won't make money. They won't be able to pay you and in the end, they ask you to go that there is no money to pay you again.

So continue! Keep typing and showing ur support for the Avengers behind your office system. *smh*

Guess where the buck stops?.... the dully's table. The weak attempt at blaming the masses failed on arrival.

Buhari should be ready to resign in two months if he is without a solution.
It was he who made the 5%/97% statement,
It was Buhari who cancelled the maritime university,
it was Buhari who cancelled the pipeline protection contract,
it was Buhari who further divided the nation with his appointment,
it was Buhari who mobilized army to the creeks despite global calls against it
It was Buhari who dumped the confab reports in the archives

This same Buhari must clean his mess or resign for being utterly unpresidential and the masses should never pay for his actions

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Supporters Of The Avengers by AngelAhnie(f): 7:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Thanks but let them do their thang

1 Like

Re: To All Supporters Of The Avengers by kenny987(f): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2016
trailblaiza:

Please! Enough of the failed guilt trip! Who told u support for or against hem on this forum or online makes any difference? When they decided to come together for their cause was it discussed online? The same way all the criticism of Buhari and APC online doesn't make any difference to them because they sit in their coven and decide what level n manner of witchcraft to unleash next upon Nigerians.

Job losses started almost immediately the northern emperor came into office and decided to turn governance into a master-slave relationship with his voodoo economics. Even till this moment, it is not the effect of the activities of the NDA that has affected the economy as such! Even now how many can pay for services or rum their businesses anymore with the harsh environment created by Mr Daftus n co?

Just put an end to this useless scaremongering cos it's of no use n completely dead. That is how some will say they're destroying their environment, government n all d oil companies never destroy dem already? These are people fighting for survival cos at this point there's not much else to lose except human lives which will be wasted anyway by poverty n pollution related diseases if their issues aren't urgently looked into and addressed.

Then the Daura Daftus comes n opens that diseased buccal cavity to say the confab report belongs to the archives! Declares n actually carries out unequal treatment between his 97% n 5%! You and he must be jokers!

3 Likes

Re: To All Supporters Of The Avengers by Nature8(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Flets:

Guess where the buck stops?.... the dully's table. The weak attempt at blaming the masses failed on arrival.

Buhari should be ready to resign in two months if he is without a solution.
It was he who made the 5%/97% statement,
It was Buhari who cancelled the maritime university,
it was Buhari who cancelled the pipeline protection contract,
it was Buhari who further divided the nation with his appointment,
it was Buhari who mobilized army to the creeks despite global calls against it
It was Buhari who dumped the confab reports in the archives

This same Buhari must clean his mess or resign for being utterly unpresidential and the masses should never pay for his actions

Help me remind him bro..
Re: To All Supporters Of The Avengers by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Must Nigeria with 3 major and 100s of minor tribe also with population of 170milkion stay together despite tribal bitterness expressed by people against other tribes? Must the resources of one section of the country be used to take care of the other states while they just go back waiting for the next day payment without creating and tapping into their natural resources?

Pls it is not a must for Nigeria to remain one, let everyone go and contribute something of equal financial value to the centre or let Federalism be fully implemented

2 Likes

Re: To All Supporters Of The Avengers by Godstraight(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2016
even if no part of the masses is supporting NDA will that stop them?
Re: To All Supporters Of The Avengers by obailala(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2016
trailblaiza:

"Rubbish lies!.. We now know better... bombing of oil facilities and reducing Nigeria's oil sales to zero will only affect hausa-fulani northerners who own 90% of Nigeria's oil blocks and south-westerners who own the remaining. It cannot affect the SS or SE because the SS and SE dont even gain anything at all from oil."

wink
Re: To All Supporters Of The Avengers by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2016
trailblaiza:

... You don't cure a disease by given a drug only. You have to first diagnose the cause of that ailment. There is always a two sides of every problem :the remote cause and the immediate cause.
Let your govt first address the REMOTE CAUSE of this agitation which are : Resource control, fiscal federalism, egalitarianism and equal development across board.
Re: To All Supporters Of The Avengers by duality(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2016
The more reason they should be supported.

The way Nigeria is, nothing will change in the ND without things like this.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Issues ‘last Warning’ To Seven Nigerian Governors / The True Story About The Killings At Onitsha / Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.