Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,555 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil (28800 Views)

Cheap Palm Oil Dealer In Delta State / Cheap Palm And Groundnut Oil / Cheap Palm Kernel Cake Is Now Available For Sale @ #21,000 Per Tonne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Fem60(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Good morning good people My name is Ezekiel. am into Palm oil buying and selling.
I need a place where i cam buy very cheap as i will be buying time to time.
please if you have idea let me know.
i will appreciate if i can get the best for best price.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Fem60(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hooooo. good. i will call you
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by EKPETI(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
I can supply u @ 5500. U can call me 08064092991. Thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Fem60(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
please let me see the picture of the keg you are using. thanks
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
me wana see it too
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by olatundes14: 5:41am On Jun 09, 2016
let chat on whatsapp please 08098726776,i have standby buyers for large quantities of Palm Oil supply in Lagos and environ
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by rjek: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2016
olatundes14:
let chat on whatsapp please 08098726776,i have standby buyers for large quantities of Palm Oil supply in Lagos and environ
where is ur location?
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Amustical(m): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2016
This is my business and I buy a minimum of 80 jerican of 25ltres per week. Can u supply me @ 5k, I based in lagos too can you do pay on delivery I will come and meet you in the park settle your bills and pay your going back tfare. If aggred, you can reach me on 08082678573

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by millhouse: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good to hear
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by rjek: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
EagleSight2016:

I am glad to have done business with this man. All our dealings went smooth and we didn't even meet in person but I got my goods. Hope to do more business with him.
u haven't even commented on dis page, yet u claim to hv done business with him without even meeting him.hmmmmm.
I smell ScAmm!!!!!!!!!!! and Colabo!!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Fem60(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Haaaaa. abi nah
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by TUBLEZ(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
U registered in April this 2016 Ur collaborator registered in may and both of u hv done business together...thank God i don't like over cheap goods.i Snell fraud Nlanders beware

7 Likes

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by TUBLEZ(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
rjek:

u haven't even commented on dis page, yet u claim to hv done business with him without even meeting him.hmmmmm.
I smell ScAmm!!!!!!!!!!! and Colabo!!!!!

Am sure is the same person with 2-4 accounts and diff monikers name

6 Likes

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by ecurrencies2017: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2017
How to Become Palm Oil bulk buyer and Seller in Nigeria
Are you a retiree? Do you have idle cash lying in your bank account and you are looking for a means to earn extra income? Then below is an in-depth guide on how to make money buying and selling palm oil, When most people hear that palm oil business is very lucrative, they quickly dismiss the idea of taking a plunge because starting up a palm oil processing company requires much more capital than they can ever afford, But the truth is that you too can tap from the opportunities in the palm oil business without necessarily having to set up your own processing company or starting a palm plantation. How? You can achieve this by buying and selling palm oil for profits. In fact, you can make millions just by buying, storing, and reselling palm oil. One of Nigeria’s billionaires, Orji Uzor Kalu started out in business as a palm oil trader and he made millions from this business, before I discuss the steps involved in buying and selling palm oil for profit, let me enlighten you about the commodity and its marketability. (I am assuming you do not know anything about it before now. Pardon me if you already did).
Reasons Why You Should Start Trading Palm Oil for Profits
Palm oil is a natural extract from the red palm fruit. It is orange or yellowish red in color, and it is widely produced in West African countries and in Far East countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia. In these countries, it is widely consumed by the natives, and it is also exported to neighboring countries.
Palm oil owes its huge demand in countries such as Nigeria and Malaysia in part to its huge population and health benefits. Palm oil is a good source of vitamin E, which promotes healthy skin. It is also rich in carotene, which enhances vision. And most importantly, unlike most other oils, it doesn’t promote the accumulation cholesterol and low-density lipoproteins that are harmful to the body, Another reason why palm oil sells well in the above-mentioned countries is its relative cheapness when compared with other edible oil, and its relatively long shelf life. With proper storage, palm oil can last up to one year without losing its quality.
In Nigeria and other West African countries, virtually every household cooks with palm oil. So, you can imagine how much profit you can make from the market in these countries, With the above in mind, let’s now discuss how the business of buying and selling palm oil works. It goes without saying that this business simply involves buying palm oil and selling palm oil, but there are two methodologies of running this business; and you are free to choose any of the two or even combine both.
Choosing your palm oil business model
The first model involves buying the commodity, adding some margin, and selling to the next available buyer. Though you won’t make huge profits with this model, you will make smaller profits on a consistent basis. The downside of this model is that you may be badly hit by sharp drops in the price of the commodity, which happen occasionally. But there are two sides to this possibility; you can make huge profits during occasional price surges as well.
The second model involves buying during the time of the year when the commodity is abundant, and selling only when it becomes scarce. Usually, in Nigeria, l (because it is abundant during that time of the year).
So, if you buy 1000 liters of palm oil when it’s cheap, and sell it when the prices go up, you can make between 100% to 200% profit or even more depending on the scarcity and on your location within Nigeria. It’s the same story in other countries where there is huge demand for palm oil.
In Nigeria, a 25liters of palm oil brought for #5,000 – #7,000 during the abundant season (depending on your location) in 2016, During the scarcity period, that same 25 liter can goes for #15,000 – #22,000 interval of 4months, palm oil can be sourced at a cheap price in places such as Edo, Delta, akwa Ibom and some local area, in western Yoruba zone best storage facility in Oil is State of Osun palm oil poducers doing good indeed and resold at a profitable price in places such as Kano, Lagos, Kaduna, Abuja, etc. Most times, traders recorded huge profits by adopting the second model, but it usually requires larger capital than the first model, Having explained the methods of running a palm oil trading business, let’s now discuss the steps involved in starting the business.
How to Start Buying and Selling Palm Oil for Profits
1. Get your storage space
You will need to secure some pace for storing your palm oil, regardless of the business model you choose to adopt. If you have some storage space right in your home, that would guarantee rest of mind. But it would be better to have your storage space close to where your customers are. So, renting a shop near a local market around you is a very smart idea. In Nigeria, palm oil is best stored in big blue drums / barrels, in a cool place away from direct sunlight, It takes about 6– 8 (25liters) gallons to fill a barrel.
2. Arrange with suppliers
Aside customers, your business needs suppliers to thrive, since you are not processing the commodity yourself. Try to find suppliers that produce high quality palm oil. You may need to conduct thorough research before making your choice because the success of your business would hinge largely on the quality of the palm oil you get from your supplier. From personal experience, i can say that good palm oil can be sourced from Osun, Ekiti, Ondon state in places such as sound in good storage terms with years duation to store it with risk free etc.
3. Decide on transport arrangements
You would need to transport your palm oil from the supplier’s location to your shop or storage location. And in some cases, you would need to transport palm oil to your customers as well. (In fact, you can make more money by charging extra for delivery. Buyers would readily pay for the convenience), Most times, palm oil are best transported in gallons and if you are transporting from Eastern Nigeria to either the Western or Northern part of the country, you can use the services of popular transport companies such as The Young Shall Grow Motors, G.U.O Motors, Cross Country etc. If you have a van or truck to yourself, that would be fine. But if you don’t have one, you would need to hire one each time you need to transport your commodity.
4. Market and sell your product
To make profit, you need to find buyers for your product. You would easily attract them if you offer high quality palm oil for unbeatable prices. Depending on your chosen model, you can choose to sell your commodity to the next available buyer, or wait until prices go up before selling from September to January.
NOTE : As a company we currently looking for 100 members to partner with us in this biz against 2017 buying and selling PALM OIL agenda, Start up Capital to join this train depend on members capacity with #50,000 above are welcome , legal aggrement back up for individual investors attached in payment term. We are calling Nigeria youth attention to join hand together in empower ourself, earning 70% to 120% of your investment interval of 4 months in Palm Oil Buying and selling Investment with Our profit turn over since 2011 till date.
* In 2011, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #2,200 to #2,500 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #5,500 to #7,000 the same year.
* In 2012, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #2,500 to #3,500 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #6,500 to #8,500 the same year.
* In 2013, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #3,000 to #4,500 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #7,500 to #9,000 the same year.
* In 2014, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #3,000 to #4,000 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #7,500 to #9,500 the same year.
* In 2015, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #4,000 to #5,500 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #10,500 to #12,000 the same year.
* In 2016, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #5,500 to #7,500 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #15,500 to #25,000 in late 2016/2017, our co investors members partner with us can testify to this for years back.
cost storing palm oil for 2018 The plan is to buy oil for ourselves and interested clients. We are to buy palm oil at on season for 10k or less and sell off season at 15k or more, For those interested in storage and want to do business with us, 5 kegs minimum investment.
* Buying of palm oil for investors
* Using our storage facilities to store for client until investors want to sell
* Selling the palm oil for the clients and deliver the money back to investors.
* Giving current prices of palm oil weekly so that investors can know when to sell off.
Factors to be considered by investors
* Price of kegs for storage
* Transportation cost
* Storage cost
* Oil workers cost
in summary cost of the following investors would be paying for these.
1. #9,000 per keg to buy the Palm oil
2. #750 for empty free keg
3. #250 for transport per keg
4. #50 per keg for oil workers
5. #1000 per month for storage above 5 kegs.
6. #500 commission after sales per keg.
Is that all? YES
For those asking when storage would begin, it would start April to June /July yearly.
Join us for 2018 palm Oil buying and Selling investment with cash logistics and good plannings to achieve it already stated, because this biz more profitable than in less than months, with capital investment and profit turn over back to individuals investors bank account.
All individuals members are make use of one company bank account for easy recorded each, join us with form of payment transaction inn by the company.
Serious minded investors can be provided with more detailed information and technical assistance in setting up this project.
New way to become millionaire in Nigeria is to become PALM OIL buck dealer.
Office address
No 1 Omo-west opposite Stadium Ikirun road Osogbo State of Osun.
Chartidor Global Nig
Call/text/ +23470565181840

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Akpuoru: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Quality Palm oil for sale in PH @ 13500/25L. 30 kegs available
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
We supply clean and quality crayfish and Palmoil from Akwa Ibom. We are here to meet the needs of those yearning for healthy food ingredients such as crayfish and Palmoil. We supply all over Nigeria and also outside Nigeria. For more information, call 07067290953. You can also send us a mail at ekanempeace0@gmail.com. Thanks

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Amami123: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2017
We Are Wealth Palm Oil Industry Located In Ughelli In Delta State, Nigeria We Sell Our Palm Oil In 25 Liters @ An Affordable Price. Our Palm Oil Is Pure And Tests Well. We Will Supply To You In Any Quantity You Demand Worldwide. Contact Us Today @ +2349065171326 We Wait To Do Business With You,
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Ltrust(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
We have a large quantity of good quality palm oil available from the mill. our palm oil is of standard and will meet the specification of most buyers. We sell at a cheap price and we welcome investors to buy wholesale from us. We can produce to a maximum of 120 gallons of 25litres per day. Reach us and we will be happy to do business with you./07033097160.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Mmkgroup5(f): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Do you have palm oil farm and what state in Nigeria . I am a wholesaler live in Lagos if yes contact me 08095327817
EKPETI:
I can supply u @ 5500. U can call me 08064092991. Thank u
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Khitai(f): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please what villages can I get palm kernel (nuts) and price please.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by kachi001: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Fem60:
Good morning good people My name is Ezekiel. am into Palm oil buying and selling.
I need a place where i cam buy very cheap as i will be buying time to time.
please if you have idea let me know.
i will appreciate if i can get the best for best price.
Thanks

I am Kachi. I deal on Palm oil. The oil is 8600, a keg is 500 and transport is 350 to 600 per keg depending on you location in nigeria
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by kachi001: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Amustical:
This is my business and I buy a minimum of 80 jerican of 25ltres per week. Can u supply me @ 5k, I based in lagos too can you do pay on delivery I will come and meet you in the park settle your bills and pay your going back tfare. If aggred, you can reach me on 08082678573

I can supply at 8600 but you will pay for the keg and transport. Call me on 07068692856
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by kachi001: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mmkgroup5:
Do you have palm oil farm and what state in Nigeria . I am a wholesaler live in Lagos if yes contact me 08095327817

I can supply you at 8600 but the keg is 500. Call me 07068692857
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Allikola(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2018
I sell Palm oil in Omi Adio of Oyo State. 25 litres keg is #9000.

I don't supply, you come to our office and buy it. For more information :-

Call 08031505760, 08054642960
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Belsh: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
CHARTIDOR GLOBAL NIG your phone number you posted ,you need to check the digit v. well, to be able to reach your company.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Ximenes45(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2018
I have 100 gallons of palm oil for sale at a subsidized rate and can produce more if need be; my mill is @ Imo state.

Please call:08142123823
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Rycan(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ximenes45:
I have 100 gallons of palm oil for sale at a subsidized rate and can produce more if need be; my mill is @ Imo state.

Please call:08142123823
At what amount are you selling per 25litres
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Ximenes45(m): 4:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Rycan:

At what amount are you selling per 25litres

It depends on the amount you intend to buy sir
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Samuel9647i: 10:51pm On May 11, 2019
I am trying to start up this palm oil business and need the cheapest of places to buy and at least a good quality of the product... At least From 20 gallons of oil... Please if you have ideas and how to help me , I will appreciate

09073382318 is my number... Call or Whatsapp Me ..

Thanks
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by muhamm3d: 6:39am On May 12, 2019
I have Palm oil available in Lagos. About 5000 litters available for sale at 11000 per 25litres. Kindly call me on 08174694836. First grade oil. Seeing is actually believing

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Best To Do With 1 Million Naira In Agriculture? / Earthen Pond Construction. (fish Pond) Pics. / Practical Farmers Pls Share Ur Bitter Experience, Let Learn From Your Mistakes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.