Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil (29025 Views)

Cheap Palm Oil Dealer In Delta State / Cheap Palm And Groundnut Oil / Cheap Palm Kernel Cake Is Now Available For Sale @ #21,000 Per Tonne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by isiaka55696: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2019
i want to start a mini palm oil factory, i am in ibadan. i will be greatful if someone can assist me with the details i need to make it successful.
details like:
1. how can i get a steady flow of palm seed
2. how much is a ton of palm fruit
3. how many 25litres of red oil can i get from 1ton of palm fruit
4. cost of buying the locally made machines needed
5. how do i know the best palm fruit that will give much oil
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by ZURUMOKE(f): 2:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Khitai:
Please what villages can I get palm kernel (nuts) and price please.
I can supply you Palm kernel nuts. I'm in Abia. My number 07054517469
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Kart555(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
palm karnel nut is available here in ikire if have interest let's chat on WhatsApp 07066017798, depend on ur want,kilo s 120
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by kachi001: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
I sell palm oil locally and internationally in commercial quantities. I’m based in akwaibom and look forward to talking business. You can reach me on 07068692856

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Chirowman(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2020
contact me for your quality palm oil purchase .I deliver nationwide 09062308261

1 Share

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Help4rmme2u(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2020
We do bulk supplies of quality locally-made palm oil nationwide. Our records speaks for us. Check out our blog, google Sylvafoods Nigeria Ltd.

https://sylvafoodsngltd..com/2020/07/current-price-of-palm-oil-red-oil-in.html
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by olaboy33(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
isiaka55696:
i want to start a mini palm oil factory, i am in ibadan. i will be greatful if someone can assist me with the details i need to make it successful.
details like:

I have a well detailed business plan on palm oil and groundnut oil production.

I bought it few months back, would have started production if not for Covid.

I can give to you at a giveaway price.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by dollytino4real(f): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
ecurrencies2017:
How to Become Palm Oil bulk buyer and Seller in Nigeria
Are you a retiree? Do you have idle cash lying in your bank account and you are looking for a means to earn extra income? Then below is an in-depth guide on how to make money buying and selling palm oil, When most people hear that palm oil business is very lucrative, they quickly dismiss the idea of taking a plunge because starting up a palm oil processing company requires much more capital than they can ever afford, But the truth is that you too can tap from the opportunities in the palm oil business without necessarily having to set up your own processing company or starting a palm plantation. How? You can achieve this by buying and selling palm oil for profits. In fact, you can make millions just by buying, storing, and reselling palm oil. One of Nigeria’s billionaires, Orji Uzor Kalu started out in business as a palm oil trader and he made millions from this business, before I discuss the steps involved in buying and selling palm oil for profit, let me enlighten you about the commodity and its marketability. (I am assuming you do not know anything about it before now. Pardon me if you already did).
Reasons Why You Should Start Trading Palm Oil for Profits
Palm oil is a natural extract from the red palm fruit. It is orange or yellowish red in color, and it is widely produced in West African countries and in Far East countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia. In these countries, it is widely consumed by the natives, and it is also exported to neighboring countries.
Palm oil owes its huge demand in countries such as Nigeria and Malaysia in part to its huge population and health benefits. Palm oil is a good source of vitamin E, which promotes healthy skin. It is also rich in carotene, which enhances vision. And most importantly, unlike most other oils, it doesn’t promote the accumulation cholesterol and low-density lipoproteins that are harmful to the body, Another reason why palm oil sells well in the above-mentioned countries is its relative cheapness when compared with other edible oil, and its relatively long shelf life. With proper storage, palm oil can last up to one year without losing its quality.
In Nigeria and other West African countries, virtually every household cooks with palm oil. So, you can imagine how much profit you can make from the market in these countries, With the above in mind, let’s now discuss how the business of buying and selling palm oil works. It goes without saying that this business simply involves buying palm oil and selling palm oil, but there are two methodologies of running this business; and you are free to choose any of the two or even combine both.
Choosing your palm oil business model
The first model involves buying the commodity, adding some margin, and selling to the next available buyer. Though you won’t make huge profits with this model, you will make smaller profits on a consistent basis. The downside of this model is that you may be badly hit by sharp drops in the price of the commodity, which happen occasionally. But there are two sides to this possibility; you can make huge profits during occasional price surges as well.
The second model involves buying during the time of the year when the commodity is abundant, and selling only when it becomes scarce. Usually, in Nigeria, l (because it is abundant during that time of the year).
So, if you buy 1000 liters of palm oil when it’s cheap, and sell it when the prices go up, you can make between 100% to 200% profit or even more depending on the scarcity and on your location within Nigeria. It’s the same story in other countries where there is huge demand for palm oil.
In Nigeria, a 25liters of palm oil brought for #5,000 – #7,000 during the abundant season (depending on your location) in 2016, During the scarcity period, that same 25 liter can goes for #15,000 – #22,000 interval of 4months, palm oil can be sourced at a cheap price in places such as Edo, Delta, akwa Ibom and some local area, in western Yoruba zone best storage facility in Oil is State of Osun palm oil poducers doing good indeed and resold at a profitable price in places such as Kano, Lagos, Kaduna, Abuja, etc. Most times, traders recorded huge profits by adopting the second model, but it usually requires larger capital than the first model, Having explained the methods of running a palm oil trading business, let’s now discuss the steps involved in starting the business.
How to Start Buying and Selling Palm Oil for Profits
1. Get your storage space
You will need to secure some pace for storing your palm oil, regardless of the business model you choose to adopt. If you have some storage space right in your home, that would guarantee rest of mind. But it would be better to have your storage space close to where your customers are. So, renting a shop near a local market around you is a very smart idea. In Nigeria, palm oil is best stored in big blue drums / barrels, in a cool place away from direct sunlight, It takes about 6– 8 (25liters) gallons to fill a barrel.
2. Arrange with suppliers
Aside customers, your business needs suppliers to thrive, since you are not processing the commodity yourself. Try to find suppliers that produce high quality palm oil. You may need to conduct thorough research before making your choice because the success of your business would hinge largely on the quality of the palm oil you get from your supplier. From personal experience, i can say that good palm oil can be sourced from Osun, Ekiti, Ondon state in places such as sound in good storage terms with years duation to store it with risk free etc.
3. Decide on transport arrangements
You would need to transport your palm oil from the supplier’s location to your shop or storage location. And in some cases, you would need to transport palm oil to your customers as well. (In fact, you can make more money by charging extra for delivery. Buyers would readily pay for the convenience), Most times, palm oil are best transported in gallons and if you are transporting from Eastern Nigeria to either the Western or Northern part of the country, you can use the services of popular transport companies such as The Young Shall Grow Motors, G.U.O Motors, Cross Country etc. If you have a van or truck to yourself, that would be fine. But if you don’t have one, you would need to hire one each time you need to transport your commodity.
4. Market and sell your product
To make profit, you need to find buyers for your product. You would easily attract them if you offer high quality palm oil for unbeatable prices. Depending on your chosen model, you can choose to sell your commodity to the next available buyer, or wait until prices go up before selling from September to January.
NOTE : As a company we currently looking for 100 members to partner with us in this biz against 2017 buying and selling PALM OIL agenda, Start up Capital to join this train depend on members capacity with #50,000 above are welcome , legal aggrement back up for individual investors attached in payment term. We are calling Nigeria youth attention to join hand together in empower ourself, earning 70% to 120% of your investment interval of 4 months in Palm Oil Buying and selling Investment with Our profit turn over since 2011 till date.
* In 2011, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #2,200 to #2,500 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #5,500 to #7,000 the same year.
* In 2012, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #2,500 to #3,500 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #6,500 to #8,500 the same year.
* In 2013, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #3,000 to #4,500 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #7,500 to #9,000 the same year.
* In 2014, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #3,000 to #4,000 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #7,500 to #9,500 the same year.
* In 2015, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #4,000 to #5,500 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #10,500 to #12,000 the same year.
* In 2016, 25 Liters of Palm Oil sold at #5,500 to #7,500 during cheaper period and later sell out in between #15,500 to #25,000 in late 2016/2017, our co investors members partner with us can testify to this for years back.
cost storing palm oil for 2018 The plan is to buy oil for ourselves and interested clients. We are to buy palm oil at on season for 10k or less and sell off season at 15k or more, For those interested in storage and want to do business with us, 5 kegs minimum investment.
* Buying of palm oil for investors
* Using our storage facilities to store for client until investors want to sell
* Selling the palm oil for the clients and deliver the money back to investors.
* Giving current prices of palm oil weekly so that investors can know when to sell off.
Factors to be considered by investors
* Price of kegs for storage
* Transportation cost
* Storage cost
* Oil workers cost
in summary cost of the following investors would be paying for these.
1. #9,000 per keg to buy the Palm oil
2. #750 for empty free keg
3. #250 for transport per keg
4. #50 per keg for oil workers
5. #1000 per month for storage above 5 kegs.
6. #500 commission after sales per keg.
Is that all? YES
For those asking when storage would begin, it would start April to June /July yearly.
Join us for 2018 palm Oil buying and Selling investment with cash logistics and good plannings to achieve it already stated, because this biz more profitable than in less than months, with capital investment and profit turn over back to individuals investors bank account.
All individuals members are make use of one company bank account for easy recorded each, join us with form of payment transaction inn by the company.
Serious minded investors can be provided with more detailed information and technical assistance in setting up this project.
New way to become millionaire in Nigeria is to become PALM OIL buck dealer.
Office address
No 1 Omo-west opposite Stadium Ikirun road Osogbo State of Osun.
Chartidor Global Nig
Call/text/ +23470565181840
thanks 4 ur full explanations and GOD bless u n ur business

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Help4rmme2u(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Contact us for this and many more...

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Chubaholdings(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Khitai:
Please what villages can I get palm kernel (nuts) and price please.
For palm kernel nuts, call +2348034427978
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by themoneyboss: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
I can supply you with fresh palm oil for N5,000. and have it delivered to you in any location in Nigeria. Contact me on 0806 391 6398
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by kachi001: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
My last post was about my oil mill and it brought a lot of inquiries courstey of that post. The pictures attached shoes the loading bay as kegs of oils are being prepared to be loaded and shipped to Lagos. My name is Kachi and I’m based in uyo. Oil is currently 10,000naira, the keg is 900 and the transportation to Lagos is 400. We transport to other parts of Nigeria and even outside of the country and ofcourse the cost of transportation will depend on your location. My number is 07068692856. We can also give you list of clients nationwide so you can confirm and have peace of mind
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2020
We supply quality palm oil and crayfish in Nigeria, ginger(dried and fresh) also available in large quantities.

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by sagac10us: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
I need buyers of palm oil and can supply anywhere in Nigeria..
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by ohamng: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
pls, can some guidee on how to transport palm oil from Ibadan to Bauchi, thanks.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by jorsh32: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2020
Nice
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Jovar(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
isiaka55696:
details like:

Tenera (dwarf hybrid oil palm) is very good for the palm oil production, it has more fleshy bunch yielding more oil ratio.
Careful not to buy 2nd or 3rd generation of seedlings as you're starting. You can get oil palm seedlings already managed and germinated to grow more fertile.

We sell very fertile Dwarf hybrid oil palm seedlings, ready for direct planting.

Jovar Garden (RC: 2875407) is located in Ibadan near you.
Call: 08036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734

We're located behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can come pick up yourself and we supply everywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by chukely: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Do you need palm oil in a reduced price
Call/watsapp Mark 07025631109
We supply nationwide. Call/watsapp let's talk businesses
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by sidonlook: 2:58am On Mar 12, 2021
Make sure the oil is stored in a cool environment to preserve the taste and smell.
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by truthisgood: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
We supply clean and quality crayfish and Palmoil from Akwa Ibom. We are here to meet the needs of those yearning for healthy food ingredients such as crayfish and Palmoil. We supply all over Nigeria and also outside Nigeria. For more information, call 07067290953. You can also send us a mail at ekanempeace0@gmail.com. Thanks

This is a long time post so I want to know if you are still in this business up to date ?
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by KingsCrayfish: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Onions available 14k plus waybill payment on delivery within lagos state only call/whatsapp on 08131358563
Product Location:zaria
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by informationhood: 1:19am On Mar 08, 2023
Looking for where to buy palm oil at wholesale price. Try SERO PALM OIL. they have the best and their price is very affordable. Their contact 08059844173
Re: Where To Get Cheap Palm Oil by Daniel2032(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2023
If you want to get palm oil at wholesale price to resell or any other use. SERO PALM OIL sell out the cheapest price and their palm oil is high quality I have seen so far.

Their website: www.seropalmoil.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Practical Farmers Pls Share Ur Bitter Experience, Let Learn From Your Mistakes. / Snail Greenhouse Construction / Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.