Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Should He Dump Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Dump Her? (1007 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / If Your Girl Acts Like This,dump Her. / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Dump Her? by Damoche10: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
A friend needs your advice fast befoe he throws his woman to the gutters. The story goes as , 
Note: I posted this the way it was sent to me, I couldn't edit it because of time cos I love them both!

[b]I recently began to suspect my wife of cheating on me. At the onsite of my suspicion, I began to monitor her cell phone bill. I checked it daily and found out that she was constantly in communication with a co-worker. She would talk with him several times a day, begining early in the morning on her way to work. I noticed the telephone calls and never mentioned anything to her. They would be on the telphone several minutes and times per day. He would inform her of various things going on in the office, she initially would tell me what he informed her of. However, I never thought that they were having the number of calls to one another. She would call him and he would call her. Anyway, to make a long story short, one day I stopped talking to her and she could tell that I was upset about something. So she erased all of the telephone calls that she made to him and that he made to her. Once I realized this, I confronted her about it. She began by saying that she knew that I was upset about something and did not want me to think that something was going on and it was not. She also claimed that another co worker had informed me of something going on out of misery for their home. Furhter into our conversations, she stated that another male would make comments to her like "How much will it take to get with that". She claims that she put him in his place. I would frequently ask her if anyone was making passes at her and she always denied this. THe reason I asked such questions is because I would frequently have dreams that she was having an affair. Should I believe her or is it my imagination?[/b]
Re: Should He Dump Her? by whitelexi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
She's innocent until proven guilty. If he really wanted to find anything out, he would've acted the fool and not decided to keep away from her. He comes across as insecure and protective, it still looks like imaginations to me though.
Re: Should He Dump Her? by izeek(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2009
paranoia is a sickness that doctors confimed if not treated early,
could result to other sickness.
i suggest u g see a shrink or something before u start seeing her doing all the men on ur street in your dream.
Re: Should He Dump Her? by daduke2k(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
SHE IS GUILTY ,see women are naturaly gifted in acting so i advice u chck up on her real fast
Re: Should He Dump Her? by IFELEKE(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
whitelexi:

She's innocent until proven guilty.
Right on point.
Poster
Pass that to your friend.
Re: Should He Dump Her? by xqwysyte(f): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
undecided
Re: Should He Dump Her? by MrWaters: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
You're no man. You can't even defend your territory
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Damoche10: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2009
He is planing something big to know if she is really cheating on him, For me I ain't buying that and whatever thing he does I will keep you posted, I believe her a 100 percent too but he believes his instinct is directing him correctly. I wonderwhat he is up to now,
Re: Should He Dump Her? by rave2u: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2009
People just cause problems for themselves. undecided
Re: Should He Dump Her? by MrIndomie(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
hmmmm na wa oooo . imagine a world without women grin
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Sweetdoct247(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2009
He's just been unnecessaryly suspicious and he better watch it before it becomes an obsession.
Re: Should He Dump Her? by MrIndomie(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
Sweetdoct247:

He's just been unnecessaryly suspicious and he better watch it before it becomes an obsession.
Don't criticize what you don't understand, sweetDoc. You never walked in that man's shoes. grin
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Damoche10: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2009
SOrry, He sent me these now,

Here is what I started to do. I got us an appointment with a counselor. This is very important. If she was willing to go then maybe there was nothing going on behind my back. Well my suspicions were confirmed, she declined the offer to go saying everything was fine, but she still continued her destructive behavior. So then I started going deaper. I started looking at cell phone calls bills cos I bough her a business line. This is very important because if someone is cheating they will usually call their lover as soon as they leave the house. So I checked times and dates that matched when she left for work and sure enough their were several calls to one number. I even called the number from a blocked phone and it went to a generic voicemail. So no help. I did a reverse lookup on it and it stated the wireless carrier and information about the location. You can pay to see more information. From this point on I am going to list the steps I took.

* Make appointment with counselor (just to verify reaction)
* Check mobile phone calls and times
* Check bank statements for unusual expenses. (you can often get the name and location and sometimes even times of expenses charged to credit and debit cards. This is helpful so you can ask what they were doing at this location and time)
* Check credit history, look and see if they have gotten new bank accounts or credit cards without your knowledge. (My wife had gotten a new credit card, and she was paying the bill out of our checking account. Pretty ballzy huh?)* If you have a PC that is used by your spouse then install legitimate spy software on it. Im not talking spyware that infects. These software types log keystrokes (great for getting passwords and instant messages, websites visited, they even take screenshots of things on the screen. They range from $15 to $40 dollards(I paid online for this pls don't think I am crazy) depending on the power you need) Form this I actually intercrepted instant messages and discovered that my wife was looking at home rentals.
* I really didn't do much else from here. I think I had all the evidence I needed, but there are other things. Another option would be to hire a private detective and to setup a tracking service through GPS on the mobile phone.

People what do u think?
Re: Should He Dump Her? by biola44: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: Should He Dump Her? by posakosa(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2009
biola44:

undecided undecided

Hi Biola cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should He Dump Her? by CrudeOil2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
Yes dump her and take to EFCC. she should declare her assets!
Re: Should He Dump Her? by finemocha(f): 5:06am On Aug 28, 2009
hmmm, this is a tough situation. well just trust her, u have no solid proof that she is doing anything.
Re: Should He Dump Her? by nethacker(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
finemocha:

hmmm, this is a tough situation. well just trust her, u have no solid proof that she is doing anything.
wat do u mean? trust a confirmed cheat ?If u were d one,i am very sure u will nvr go for further investigation b4 sending d guy packing angry

Crude Oil:

Yes dump her and take to EFCC. she should declare her assets!
u don craze  grin
Damoche10:

SOrry, He sent me these now,

Here is what I started to do. I got us an appointment with a counselor. This is very important. If she was willing to go then maybe there was nothing going on behind my back. Well my suspicions were confirmed, she declined the offer to go saying everything was fine, but she still continued her destructive behavior. So then I started going deaper. I started looking at cell phone calls bills cos I bough her a business line. This is very important because if someone is cheating they will usually call their lover as soon as they leave the house. So I checked times and dates that matched when she left for work and sure enough their were several calls to one number. I even called the number from a blocked phone and it went to a generic voicemail. So no help. I did a reverse lookup on it and it stated the wireless carrier and information about the location. You can pay to see more information. From this point on I am going to list the steps I took.

* Make appointment with counselor (just to verify reaction)
* Check mobile phone calls and times
* Check bank statements for unusual expenses. (you can often get the name and location and sometimes even times of expenses charged to credit and debit cards. This is helpful so you can ask what they were doing at this location and time)
* Check credit history, look and see if they have gotten new bank accounts or credit cards without your knowledge. (My wife had gotten a new credit card, and she was paying the bill out of our checking account. Pretty ballzy huh?)* If you have a PC that is used by your spouse then install legitimate spy software on it. Im not talking spyware that infects. These software types log keystrokes (great for getting passwords and instant messages, websites visited, they even take screenshots of things on the screen. They range from $15 to $40 dollards(I paid online for this pls don't think I am crazy) depending on the power you need) Form this I actually intercrepted instant messages and discovered that my wife was looking at home rentals.
* I think I had all the evidence I needed, but there are other things. Another option would be to hire a private detective and to setup a tracking service through GPS on the mobile phone

People what do u think?
i recommend d above bolded options.This guy must be an IT dude like me.
If its not working,take to your heels .If u die cos of a woman,enof boys go enjoy her wella while u will be waiting for judgement  grin
Re: Should He Dump Her? by izeek(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
thia guy shud work for C.I.A, F.B.I, OR even C.T.U. (24)/
am not even sure our secret service in nigeria are this thorough!
Re: Should He Dump Her? by finemocha(f): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2009
@nethacker

ur right, i wouldnt hesistate who kick him out, but just because i lack patience doesnt mean i should advise someone else to do the same
Re: Should He Dump Her? by Yumi(f): 12:23am On Sep 09, 2009
If they are having frequent calls every day, there is something more to it than friendship sorry to tell you. It may just be emotional cheating to begin with but one day it will manifest into something else and the physical will kick in especially if there is an attraction. Your partner should be your best friend and the person you have the most contact with. If a woman or man is protecting their relationship they wouldn't allow another man or woman that much access to them or to be a threat to the relationship. There is definitely something not right or else why wouldn't she come for counselling.

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Pain Is The Worst Pain 1 Can Ever Experience. / ladies na wah ooh / I Dont Love Any Other Except Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.