Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (77383 Views)

Cabal: Osinbajo Is Pmb’s Closest Confidante – Garba Shehu / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by dacanv(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2016
....and don't forget to take ur drugs, ok?
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Jembedbadguy(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2016
kinharold:
Please, what do you think PMB is telling this other Grandpa, (sorry, I don't know his name) when he PMB was just about boarding the flight to London. What PMB is saying appears to be really serious.

Guess...
that my fat cow sukirat,make sure u take care of her,if she dies,i bubu will personally charge u 4 kwarupshuon and make u nnamdi kanus new room mate grin
kinharold:
Please, what do you think PMB is telling this other Grandpa, (sorry, I don't know his name) when he PMB was just about boarding the flight to London. What PMB is saying appears to be really serious.

Guess...
that my fat cow sukirat,make sure u take care of her,if she dies,i bubu will personally charge u 4 kwarupshuon and make u nnamdi kanus new room mate
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by EverBlazingy2k(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2016
Don't allow my VP have access to my document. Sharkina...
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by zik4ever: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2016
Crixina:
Chief of staff?

I thought chief of staff is supposed to be young, vibrant and smart.
There is no constitutional requirement like that bro. It seems the Chief of Staff is older than his oga (PMB) -subject to confirmation though.

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by hamzeeto01(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2016
kinharold:

Guess...
PMB- make sure you put eyes on Osibanjo.

Man- Owk sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.