Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, (34408 Views)

Lagos Task Force Arrests 76 Hoodlums In One Night At Oshodi (Photos) / Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by EdifiedCEO: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
The remains of Mrs. Roseline Sougie whose throat was allegedly slit by her husband, Jafaru Sougie, at their home at Oshodi, Lagos state on Friday May 27th was laid to rest yesterday June 6th. The 45 year old mother of four was allegedly killed by her husband over allegations of infidelity. Photo of the knife her husband used to slit her throat after the cut. He has since been arrested.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-from-funeral-of-woman-allegedly.html

1 Share

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
Chai!
There is God o!
There is God o!!
There is God o!!!
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by reverendfather: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
RIP, it's a pity the words 'I do' is often times too impossible to revoke, that is why i always tell people to know their spouse more than they know themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by frprof(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Evil husband

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
embarassed
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Treash(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rest in peace. Had she known, she would not have fallen in love dat day.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Slipknot(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rest In peace!!
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by vickydevoka(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
WTF. NA so u waka
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by greatness22(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm, na wa for some demonic husband sef.

Sleep in heavenly peace madam.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by johnstar(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
cry
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by WhitegirlonNL(f): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fine woman goodbye
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by eazisky(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
If only someone had warned her not to say "I DO"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Nawa4nl: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
This our sophisticated south-western neighbours sef. shocked

If they are not killing for ritual, they are killing out of vexation. angry

Who said it's only the North that is blood thirsty grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by passionate88: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Marriage lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by martineverest(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
After killing their wives,they will use infidelity as cover up.....foolish men that failed to realise that their wives are someone else's daughter,sister,aunt and mother

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Kherry: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rip..........
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by eazisky(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nawa4nl:
This our sophisticated south-western neighbours sef. shocked

If they are not killing for ritual, they are killing out of vexation. angry

Who said it's only the North that is blood thirsty grin

Remove the dirty log on your eyes before poke nosing....
And our south eastern neigbour always hitting the headlines with richuals, cultism, vandalization, piracy, drug trafficking, children trafficking etc

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Kherry: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rip..........God save us
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Lilaex: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
y she Marry Muslim man from the name
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
eazisky:

nobody can cos that's how she was destined to die.....

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
eazisky:

nobody can, cos that's how she was destined to die.....
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by eazisky(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
2undexy:

nobody can, cos that's how she was destined to die.....

Who to u? This is how u ppl lie on God, I'm sure u are a Muslim
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nigeria and domestic violence are just crazy twins, what's with this illiterate jungle justice acts a lot of people commits, i see almost everyday, girls with swollen eyes, married women with half lids eyes because their husbands beat them and thee things just happen and die there, no one sees it as wrong, we live in a crazy society, we are our own problems not the government..
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
I still can't fathom why a man in his right senses could actually conceive in his heart to kill a woman you walked up to years back and tell her how you love, adore, cherish her. If she had known she wouldn't have said yes, probably she saw the warning signs but she waved it aside cos she allowed her emotions to becloud her sense of reasoning. Well R.I.P mrs.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by jendy36(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
People Taking life like nothing these days
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
eazisky:

Who to u? This is how u ppl lie on God, I'm sure u are a Muslim
I bet u wud say dat.....nd yes! I am...but bro, I tell u d fact
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by DoyenExchange: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by alowonle02(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
The remains of Mrs. Roseline Sougie whose throat was allegedly slit by her husband, Jafaru Sougie, at their home at Oshodi, Lagos state on Friday May 27th was laid to rest yesterday June 6th. The 45 year old mother of four was allegedly killed by her husband over allegations of infidelity. Photo of the knife her husband used to slit her throat after the cut. He has since been arrested.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-from-funeral-of-woman-allegedly.html

so painful and pathetic. May my wife not turn to be d one to kill me and likewise me too. Ameen
Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by matomoh: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
u shld HV just divorce her if u HV evidence of infidelity instead of sluttering her like cow. na wa oh, things dey happen oh.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, by fortune1968: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
eazisky:

Remove the dirty log on your eyes before poke nosing....
And our south eastern neigbour always hitting the headlines with richuals, cultism, vandalization, piracy, drug trafficking, children trafficking etc
Baby factory nko ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actors, Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornel Agbogidi Released By Kidnappers / Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / Lady Caught After Using Fake Alert To Buy N1.3 Million Product Online (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.