Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users (1787 Views)

MY Large Collection Of Funny Pics,memes And Comments. / Post Funny Memes And Comments That Cracked You In 2016 / Funny Comments By Our Future Leaders After Passing Out From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
If you were asked to slap me for 10million naira, will you?

Re: Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users by snezBaba: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users by henrygale(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol.
People are not smiling!
Mehn,the slap no go be for here o! gbosa!!
Re: Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
henrygale:
Lol.
People are not smiling!
Mehn,the slap no go be for here o! gbosa!!
abeg help me tag mods to move this to fp

Ishilove fredoooo murkina and co plz do the needful
Re: Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users by henrygale(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
abeg help me tag mods to move this to fp
Who are they?........ngbo,mods,dem say make I tag una make una move ds to fp! oya identify una selves for tagging o! cheesy
Re: Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
henrygale:

Who are they?........ngbo,mods,dem say make I tag una make una move ds to fp! oya identify una selves for tagging o! cheesy
chai
Re: Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users by Macclane(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
The slap wey I go slap her ba, she go no fit login her account to type this type of rubbish!
Re: Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users by ireneony(f): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm allergic to opera mini facebook grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Post And Comments By Facebook Users by kizyalex10(m): 2:07am On Jun 08, 2016
Imagine dis girl,Nigerians dey tear certificate wey dey suffer for four years get for 1 million nt to talk. Of slap,the slap wey I go give u will format ur memory,even the person wey go give me the 10 million will be so impressed with the slap that he will add another 5million,den u will go to celestial church to bring ur brain that u lost during d slap back.when u comebck I can nw clean ur eyes with 20k

(1) (Reply)

Where Should He Go Next ??? ( Hilarious Photo ) / Never Think Of Interviewing This Man / Screaming Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.