₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,206 members, 5,160,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2019 at 05:34 AM

Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba (6299 Views)

Update On Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba / New Urgent Vacancies At Tetrazzini Foods Plc / Vacancies In A Real Estate Development Firm: Lagos And Asaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by greatwin100: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can I game come. Hahaha hahaha. Entrepreneurship is the key to self empowerment, creating jobs for others and adding value to the economy. Get a skill today and commercialize it.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by JECU: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=Artistree post=46639518]
Yes...[/quotte

what about Asaba

chinelo Emele

Bsc in Co-operative Economics % managment

080356seven1990

Asaba my location

sorry my button no dey press seven
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by pearldaisy(f): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Valmesk:
Just called her now

Hi. Pls did you go for the interview today?if yes, how was it and what's the nature of the job?
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by Valmesk(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
pearldaisy:

Hi. Pls did you go for the interview today?if yes, how was it and what's the nature of the job?
I didn't attend,in another thread on nairaland ''Smiles Communication Sales Executive job''someone said
Xone3:
No fixed basic salary.
You get 50000 for selling 20 modems in a month and if you sell more, you will get commission for it.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by Stainless046: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please those that attended the interview today at Benin update us; is is the sale 20 modem get 50000 story or something better please?
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by Stainless046: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Valmesk:
I didn't attend,in another thread on nairaland ''Smiles Communication Sales Executive job''someone said
Artistree abeg help us to confirm this cos i douth this is true
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2016
I could not go the notice came late l was not close by and l could not travel it was very impromptu the notice was too short na wa o undecided
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by rjek: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2016
dannio:
I could not go the notice came late l was not close by and l could not travel it was very impromptu the notice was too short na wa o undecided
did dey send u text
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by Salvame(f): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2016
But wait ooh,those people that were interviewed in Benin,did you guys swear an oath there?you guys don't want to share your experience.No wahala........Patiently waiting for Asaba..But One thing I like about jobs that you get to interact with people is that,..as you are selling the product,you are selling yourself.Doors can open for you from there.
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by rjek: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2016
Salvame:
But wait ooh,those people that were interviewed in Benin,did you guys swear an oath there?you guys don't want to share your experience.No wahala........Patiently waiting for Asaba..But One thing I like about jobs that you get to interact with people is that,..as you are selling the product,you are selling yourself.Doors can open you for from there.
babe, na tru mata u drop
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by Valmesk(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Salvame:
But wait ooh,those people that were interviewed in Benin,did you guys swear an oath there?you guys don't want to share your experience.No wahala........Patiently waiting for Asaba..But One thing I like about jobs that you get to interact with people is that,..as you are selling the product,you are selling yourself.Doors can open for you from there.
Lol,dats naija for u,before the job,they go dey beg but after the job they go just go MAGNA SILENCIA
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
rjek:

did dey send u text

I did not receive any text message l only saw the message on the thread it was late and l could not hit the road
Re: Urgent Vacancies In Benin And Asaba by chachabae(f): 12:14am On Feb 11, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for serious minded people who are ready to distribute their products. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. Qualification not necessary because periodic online training will be given. We will support and guide you all through when you register. www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/ whatsapp 08037749796.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) / Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 / Apply For Fifth Quadrant Performance Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.