Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants (32622 Views)

Fayose Commends Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Barselonia(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
...Says dialogue must come with sincerity

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, on Tuesday, commended President Muhammadu Buhari for listening to wise counsel by opting to negotiate with the Niger Delta Militants, especially the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) and suspending military action, saying, "the President must face the reality that democracy is about negotiation and concession."
He however said there must be display of absolute sincerity from the federal government such that the militants will have trust in the process.
According to a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor maintained that "the Niger Delta region as at today is still the golden goose laying the golden eggs on which all other regions are surviving and it will be suicidal for military action to be sustained against the
militants."
Governor Fayose who, in a statement last week Thursday, advised President Buhari to dialogue with the Niger Delta Militants, said he was happy that "for the first time, the President took to advice and suspended military actions in the Niger Delta and opted to dialogue with the militants."
He maintained that the President's approach to civil unrests of any kind had caused more security problems in the country, adding that "the President must stop talking tough on issues that dialogue can resolve."
The governor said the hardline approach of President Buhari had already cost Nigeria billions of dollars in revenue, adding that; "If our daily crude oil production of 2.2 million barrels per day had been sustained, Nigeria would have been having savings in the Excess Crude Account by now.
"Crude oil bench mark is $38 per barrel while the oil is now being sold at $50 per barrel, meaning that we would have been having $12 per barrel saved in the Excess Crude Account."

Governor Fayose called on members of the negotiation committee to see the assignment giving to them as one that is highly important to the revival of the country's economy, saying that they should not act in anyway that will suggest that they were not sincere.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fayose-hails-buhari-negotiation-niger-delta-militants/

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by buoye1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
He should go and listen to his workers stealing pot of amala

Ponmo Governor

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by druboon404: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oga Fayose,those who live in a glass house don't throw stone...
Go and pay Ekiti workers their salary ooo..
Abi no be you be prophet of doom wey dey wish President Buhari bad?....contunuuuuuuuUu.
You and your Ekiti workers shall share from your doom predictions if it ever come to past..
Is this a Governor or a Thugnor?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by anwe: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
buoye1:

Ponmo Governor

Bad belle, what do you know apart from insult ?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by ihitenansa: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good move

Kudos oshokomole!

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Beautifulsarah(f): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fayose is the best governor presently after Ambode

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by mankan2k7(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
So u know all these? go and put your house in order first. settle all your debt before I start to take u seriously

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Jirate(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
"the Niger Delta region as at today is still the golden goose laying the golden eggs on which all other regions are surviving and it will be suicidal for military action to be sustained against the
militants."

This the Main Issue at Stake, NDA says no More “Monkey dey Work, Baboon dey Chop”, they wants to “Drink their Oil while Northerners Eat their Yams”. cool cool cool

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by ganisucks(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fayose, i love you. I want to be your baby mama. You are the new GREATEST.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by xmich(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
I was here

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Jirate(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:

So that both of You can “Do the Do” on the Pages of Newspapers and on Social Media. cool cool

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by xmich(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
She said she is failing in love with my governor

ganisucks:
coolShe said she is failing in love with my governor

ganisucks:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Jirate(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
xmich:

And You Beleive Her/Him?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Jirate(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
xmich:

Both of You need to Visit this Physician at Aso Rock Villa for Treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by xmich(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
I've not believed She/He,am just shading more light for better understanding
Jirate:

And You Believe Her/Him?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by whizdame(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
attention seeking nigga undecidedattention seeking nigga
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by buoye1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
anwe:

Bad belle, what do you know apart from insult ?
I know you lack manners

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by graphiti: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
mankan2k7:
So u know all these? go and put your house in order first. settle all your debt before I start to take u seriously

The "gentleman" is just trying to be clever by half.

As d monthly "allowee" has nosedived- d lowest in a long while, he is broke {he couldn't even pay d workers' salaries} and d more pipelines dz scavengers blow, d more it affects his sorry a.ss!

Almighty "owu" has succeeded in resetting his brain 2 default mode!

#laffin'~in~Chinese!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hypocrite Tout!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by rawtouch: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good it's not everytime blasting upandan

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by martineverest(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Just as ur master took a giat step in negotiating with the militants,i could also take a clue from him by negotiating with ur workers
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cool. So when will he renegotiate with his civil servants

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by DirtyGold: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Talk is cheap.

What's tha business?
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fayose will make better president than that dullard.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
buoye1:

Ponmo Governor
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by shamecurls(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
I thought Fayose claims to be on strike?

Anyways, I hope this romance is not about getting a bail-out to pay Ekiti workers

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by NwaNimo1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
I suspect Fayose small small..... cheesy
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by ibez007(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
For the First time!..

This Man is becoming more sensible!...

Anyway,

First Thing First!...
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
buoye1:

Ponmo Governor
........ grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:

Clown

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Remembering Dele Giwa: 30 Years After His Assassination / Dino Melaye Spends Holiday With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.